Oleic Acid CAS 112-80-1
Factory Supply Oleic Acid CAS 112-80-1 with Best Price
- Appearance: Colorless liquid
- Purity: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: Oleic Acid Supplier & Manufacturer
Oleic Acid: The Complete Guide
Oleic Acid for Sale
|Chemical Name:||Oleic Acid|
|Other Name:||9-cis-Octadecenoicacid; 9-Octadecenoic acid, cis-; 9Octadecenoicacid(9Z); Oleic oil; High oleic oil|
|Type:||Food additives; Pharmaceutical raw materials; Organic raw materials; Plant extracts; Chemical additives|
What is Oleic Acid?
Oleic acid is a monounsaturated Omega-9 fat found in plants and animals. Pure oleic acid is an anemic oily liquid with an odor of animal oil or vegetable oil, and also the shade gradually comes to be darker after a long time airborne. The commercial product is a yellow to red oily fluid with a smell of lard. Vegetable oleic acid is made from vegetable oil soapstock via saponification, acid hydrolysis, water cleaning, vacuum cleaner distillation and cold pressing.
Oleic acid is mainly present in pet and veggie oils in big amounts in the form of glycerides. Specific straightforward oleic acid esters are used in the fabric, leather, cosmetic and pharmaceutical markets.
It can properly lower cholesterol as well as triglycerides, advertise cardiovascular health, ease joint discomfort and also pain, enhance focus, soothe anxiety, get rid of migraine, make skin youthful as well as healthy and balanced, lower blood sugar level and also protect against diabetic issues, etc. It can be made use of for high lipoprotein Hypertension, atherosclerosis, coronary heart problem and also various other cardiovascular diseases.
Oleic acid can efficiently prevent negative cholesterol (low-density lipoprotein cholesterol, HDL-c) from creating lipid peroxide, reduce the presence of totally free radicals, promote the function of immune cells, and inhibit “oncogenes”, thus substantially decreasing the incidence of heart diseases and also cancer threat.
Oleic Acid Uses
- For biochemical evaluation and gas chromatography recommendation material.
- Oleic acid used in the preparation of plastic plasticizers, chemical emulsifiers, lubes, lotions, ore flotation representatives, and so on.
- Oleic acid used in baked food, meat items and dressings.
- Oleic acid used as basic material for detergent, fat soap base, cosmetics, chemical fiber oil and fabric auxiliaries. Fine-tuned oleic acid is utilized as a raw material for plastics, engineering plastics, nylon 8 and also nylon 9.
- Oleic acid can be utilized as a lubricating and also unblocking agent for piercing mud. The salt or potassium salt of oleic acid is one of the active ingredients of soap. Pure salt oleate has excellent detergency, can be used as surfactants such as emulsifiers, and also can be made use of to deal with cholelithiasis. Various other metal salts of oleic acid can additionally be utilized in water resistant fabrics, lubricants, polishing representatives, etc, and its barium salt can be used as a rodenticide.
- Oleic acid is primarily utilized to prepare plastic plasticizer epoxy butyl oleate and epoxy octyl oleate. It is used in the prep work of antistatic representative and also lubricating softener in woollen spinning market. In the timber sector, it is used to prepare paraffin emulsion of anti-water representative. Azelaic acid can be prepared by oxidation, as well as azelaic acid is the raw material for preparing polyamide resin. It can additionally be used in the manufacture of chemical emulsifiers, printing and also dyeing accessories, industrial solvents, mineral flotation representatives and also release representatives, etc. It can additionally be made use of to prepare carbon paper, inputting paper, ballpoint pen oil and numerous oleates, and so on.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy oleic acid, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Application of Oleic Acid
Neutral taste, restore the natural flavor of food; high smoke point, frying resistance, improve oil efficiency and reduce frying cost. (The replacement of French fries is extended from 3-4 days to 6-7 days; the oil consumption is reduced by 18%, and the oil fume is less).
It has higher heat and oxidation resistance, and is less prone to deterioration caused by high temperature and oxidation. Therefore, less or no post-refining treatment (hydrogenation) is required, which can greatly reduce production and processing costs.
The use of soybean meal for feeding can make milk and meat healthier and extend the shelf life, helping feed manufacturers to upgrade their products and creating new profit growth points.
Classification of Oleic Acid
The main raw materials of industrial oleic acid in my country are animal (plant) oil, acidified oil (by-product of vegetable oil refining), swill oil, waste oil (recycled oil from catering industry), tall oil, etc. Due to the difference in the source and the process used, the index of oleic acid will vary greatly, and the application of the product will also vary greatly.
The main sources of animal oleic acid are lard, tallow and mutton oil. Compared with vegetable oleic acid, animal oleic acid generally has lower iodine price, lower oleic acid content, lower overall output and less market capacity. It is mainly used as a raw material for synthetic detergents, metal antirust agents, plastic plasticizers, ink paints, carbon paper, ballpoint pen oils, etc. It is also an intermediate for the production of nylon, and has certain applications in textile auxiliaries, crude oil recovery, and demulsifiers. , has excellent lubricity.
- Practical Chemistry Dictionary for Middle School Teachers
- “High-oleic canola oils and their food applications”. The American Oil Chemists’ Society.
Oleic Acid Supplier and Manufacturer
As a oleic acid supplier and manufacturer with a strict standard product quality system certificate, Zhishang Chemical has long been providing the best oleic acid raw materials to customers all over the world.
Over the years, relying on professional team experience and customer-centric team concept to meet customer needs in a timely manner, our company enjoys a high reputation in the world. At present, our company has served more than 6,000 customers and has established long-term cooperative relations with customers from many countries.
If you have a demand for oleic acid and related products, please contact our service staff Zhishang Chemical – White directly, and we will provide you with high-quality products at the best price.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide the best price and high-quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensure its quality.
* The packing also can be according to the customers` requirement.
* Any inquiries will be replied to within 24 hours.
* We provide a Commerical Invoices, Packing Lists, Bills of loading, COA, Health certificates, and Origin certificates. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
* The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
* Product has any problem can return.