N,N-Diisopropylethylamine CAS 7087-68-5
Factory Supply N,N-Diisopropylethylamine CAS 7087-68-5 with Best Price
- Appearance: Colorless liquid
- Assay: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: N,N-Diisopropylethylamine Supplement
N,N-Diisopropylethylamine: The Complete Guide
N,N-Diisopropylethylamine for Sale
Basic Info of N,N-Diisopropylethylamine
Organic intermediates; Pharmaceutical intermediates; Pharmaceutical raw materials
What is N,N-Diisopropylethylamine?
N,N-Diisopropyl ethylamine, additionally referred to as hunig base, abbreviated as dipea or diea, is a sterically impeded amine as well as organic substance. This colorless fluid is named Hung’s base after the German drug store Siegfried hunig. It deserves keeping in mind that this compound is commercially readily available.
In organic chemistry, the substance is made use of as a base. Because the nitrogen center is divided by an ethyl team as well as 2 isopropyl groups, N,N-Diisopropyl ethylamine can bind to protons. For that reason, the compound is a base comparable to 2,2,6,6-tetramethylpiperidine, however the nucleophile is poor. This blending building makes it offered as a natural reagent.
Commonly, dipea was prepared by alkylation of diisopropylamine with diethyl sulfate. If needed, dipea can after that be cleansed by purification from potassium hydroxide.
Diisopropylethylamine (DIPEA) is an anemic as well as clear fluid, insoluble in water and conveniently soluble in acetone as well as various other natural solvents. DIPEA is a crucial chemical as well as pharmaceutical intermediate, which can be utilized to manufacture anesthetics and herbicides, as well as can also be made use of as a sterically impeded amine to take part in different catalytic responses. Diisopropylethylamine is likewise a vital organic synthesis intermediate, primarily made use of in the synthesis of pharmaceutical and pesticide intermediates, and also can also be used as a solvent, condensing representative, stimulant, and so on.
- N,N-Diisopropylethylamine (DIPEA) is an anemic as well as transparent fluid, insoluble in water, but quickly soluble in acetone and other natural solvents. DIPEA is an essential chemical and also pharmaceutical intermediate, which can be made use of to synthesize anesthetics as well as herbicides, as well as can also be utilized as a sterically impeded amine to take part in various catalytic reactions.
- Zero2 items are strictly degassed with high-purity inert gas to offer solvents and remedies with very low recurring oxygen material (if specified, anhydrous remedies).
- N,N-Diisopropyl ethylamine is made use of as a base in organic responses. It is utilized to prepare (-) gambierol, a marine polycyclic ether contaminant. It is additionally made use of to synthesize an effective prevention of human brain memapsin, which is a key effector in the progression of Alzheimer’s illness.
- When incorporated with trifluoromethanesulfonate borate, N,N-Diisopropyl ethylamine is commonly used in the enolation synthesis of ketones and in the directional cross adol response. When reacting with di-n-butyl boron trifluoromethane sulfonate as well as dipea in ether, 4-methyl-2-pentanone kinds an undivided enol baron.
- N,N-Diisopropyl ethylamine is used as a base in palladium (0) – militarized alkoxycarbonylation of allyl acetate and also phosphate. When treated with triphenylphosphine in the presence of dipea in ethanol under the pressure of carbon monoxide gas, diethyl 2-hexenylphosphate produced a mixture of CIS and also trans heptanoic acid ethyl esters in the ratio of 84:16. Dipea is used as a neutralizer for the produced phosphoric acid. It deserves noting that alkyl esters can not be created without dipea.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy n,n-diisopropylethylamine, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Application of N,N-Diisopropylethylamine
CN201610876969.4 provides a preparation method of diisopropylethylamine trihydrofluoride, belonging to the technical field of organic synthesis.
As a fluorination reagent, diisopropylethylamine trihydrofluoride has incomparable advantages over hydrogen fluoride. Diisopropylethylamine trihydrofluoride is a nearly neutral substance and is non-corrosive to borosilicate glass containers; It can be used in the substitution reaction of carbohydrate derivatives and aromatic derivatives, as well as in the addition reaction and desiliconization of olefins. The preparation method provided by the present invention comprises the following steps: under the condition of -70～20℃, adding the organic solution of diisopropylethylamine dropwise to anhydrous hydrogen fluoride to react and let stand to obtain diisopropylethylamine triacetate Hydrofluoride.
The yield of the diisopropylethylamine trihydrofluoride obtained by the preparation method of the invention is as high as 96.45-99.37%.
Preparation of N,N-Diisopropylethylamine
A kind of synthetic method of DIPEA, carry out the following steps successively:
Add 101.1g (1.0mol) diisopropylamine, 332.0g (2.0mol) tetraethylammonium chloride, 101.1g ethanol, 60g (1.5mol) sodium hydroxide to the three-necked flask of 1000ml, heat to reflux, and keep The reflux temperature (80°C) was completed after 7 hours of reaction, cooled to room temperature, and the reaction mixture was removed from the solvent on a rotary evaporator, washed with 200 mL*3 of deionized water, and the oil phase washed three times was combined and collected at normal pressure. After rectification, 124.1 g of fractions at 125-127° C. were collected, which was the product DIPEA, the yield was 96.2%, and the purity detected by gas chromatography was 99.5%.
Remarks: The reactant is a solid-liquid mixture after removing low boilers and cooling to room temperature, and becomes a water-oil two-phase after washing.
- Diisopropylethylamine – PubChem
- [Chinese invention] CN202111443969.2 A kind of preparation method of N,N-diisopropylethylamine
- [Chinese invention] CN201810778240.2 A kind of preparation method of diisopropylethylamine trihydrofluoride