Nicotinic Acid CAS 59-67-6 Vitamin B3
Factory Supply Nicotinic Acid CAS 59-67-6 Vitamin B3 with Best Price
- Appearance: White powder
- Purity: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: Nicotinic Acid Supplier & Manufacturer
Nicotinic Acid: The Complete Guide
Nicotinic Acid for Sale
|Chemical Name:||Nicotinic Acid|
|Other Name:||Nicotinic acid powder; Vitamin B3; Vitamin PP; Nicotinic|
|Type:||Food additives; Feed additives; Pharmaceutical raw materials; Flavors and fragrances; Pharmaceuticals, pesticides, dye intermediates|
What is Nicotinic Acid?
Niacin acid, additionally referred to as vitamin B3, or vitamin PP, is heat-resistant and also with the ability of sublimation. Nicotinic acid is also referred to as nicotinic acid and also anti-peaceae element. In the human body also includes its acquired nicotinamide or nicotinamide. It is one of the 13 type of vitamins needed for the body. It is a water-soluble vitamin and also belongs to the vitamin B group.
Niacin acid can be exchanged nicotinamide in the human body, join the synthesis of coenzyme and coenzyme, and also play a crucial role in lipid metabolic rate in vivo, oxidation of tissue respiration and anaerobic disintegration of carbohydrates. Niacin is the precursor of the coenzymes NAD and also NADP. It is commonly dispersed in nature and exists in huge amounts in liver, fish, yeast as well as cereals. Dietary deficiencies have been linked to pellagra. The term “niacin” is also made use of for niacinamide or other derivatives that have the organic activity of niacin. Vitamins (enzyme cofactors).
Today, niacin is mainly made use of as a feed additive, which can enhance the usage price of feed healthy protein, boost the milk production of dairy products cows, as well as the result and quality of poultry meat such as fish, hen, duck, livestock, as well as sheep. Nicotinic acid is likewise a widely utilized pharmaceutical intermediate, which can be made use of as a resources to synthesize a variety of medicines, such as nicothamide and inositol nicotinate. On top of that, nicotinic acid likewise plays an irreplaceable duty in the fields of luminescent products, dyes, as well as electroplating industries.
Nicotinic Acid Uses
- Niacin acid is a crucial hydrogen transporter in body tissues and an anti-pyeremia factor. It can maintain skin and nerve health and promote digestion.
- Biochemical research, nutrient make-up of tissue society tool; medical medication comes from the vitamin B family members, utilized for the prevention and also therapy of pellagra, vascular migraine and various other illness.
- This item is a vitamin medicine, and it is collectively described as vitamin PP with nicotinamide. It is utilized for anti-pellagra, as well as can also be used as a blood dilator. It is widely used as an additive for food and feed. As a pharmaceutical intermediate, it is utilized in the manufacturing of isoniazid, nicotinamide, nicosyl and also inositol nicotinate, and so on.
- Niacin acid is an essential chemical additive as well as corrosion prevention, as well as it can be made use of as an antioxidant and also antifogging agent in photosensitive materials. In electroplating, nicotinic acid is likewise an excellent intense additive, as long as 1-10g of nicotinic acid is contributed to each liter of electroplating service, it will certainly have a considerable result. Niacin is made use of as antioxidant and anti-fogging representative in photosensitive products. Including 0.1% nicotinic acid liquid option to the photosensitive emulsion can increase the security of the photosensitive material to light; adding 5-20mL0.1% nicotinic acid aqueous solution per milliliter of photosensitive solution can reduce the haze of the photosensitive product.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy nicotinic acid, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Niacin acid and Niacinamide
Niacin and Niacinamide are important precursor molecules of NAD+, water-soluble B vitamins that the body needs to convert food into energy. Niacinamide is the “star” ingredient in skin care products. It can play a role in whitening, oil control, anti-aging and repairing damaged skin. In fact, it is added to many skin care products. At the same time, nicotinamide can also be made into medicine, namely nicotinamide injection, which can prevent and treat coronary heart disease, rheumatic myocarditis, etc.
In fact, niacin and niacinamide are two components of vitamin B3, and they can be transformed into each other, that is, niacin can be converted into niacinamide in the human body, and niacinamide can be decomposed into niacin in the body, complementing each other. Niacinamide is less pharmacologically toxic than niacin, and niacin has a vasodilation effect, so niacin will cause facial flushing, but niacinamide will not.
Niacin, also known as nicotinic acid, is an indispensable nutrient for humans and animals. Adults need about 10-20 mg of niacin per day, and babies need about 4-11 mg per day.
Niacin can be ingested directly from food. It is rich in animal liver, kidney, fish and poultry meat. Although the content of niacin in eggs is low, the content of tryptophan is high, which can be converted into niacin in the human body.
Therefore, in general, we do not need to supplement exogenous niacin, but if there is a problem of simply eating corn as the staple food, drinking alcohol for a long time, or taking some drugs that affect the metabolism of niacin or tryptophan for a long time, it may cause smoking. Acid deficiency, leading to pellagra (pellagra).
For niacin deficiency, we can treat it through diet adjustment or taking niacin and niacinamide.
Niacin lowers levels of total cholesterol, very low-density lipoprotein, low-density lipoprotein, and triglycerides, and increases high-density lipoprotein levels.
Studies have found that niacin has many roles in lipoprotein metabolism and other processes that lead to atherosclerosis. Clinically, large doses of niacin (2-6 g/day) can be used as lipid-lowering drugs.
Nicotinic Acid and Pantothenic Acid
Niacin is another name for nicotinic acid, which is a substance that the human body can synthesize itself. When synthesizing this substance, tryptophan and a sufficient amount of vitamin B6 are required. Tryptophan is the precursor of niacin, an essential amino acid for the human body. Niacin produced from the metabolism of tryptophan can supply half of the niacin needed by the human body, and the other half must be obtained from food. Corn contains very little tryptophan, and people who eat corn as their staple food tend to lack niacin in their bodies and suffer from niacin deficiency. Everyone should know that corn, potatoes, vegetables, fruits, and dairy products contain very low levels of niacin, while animal liver, kidney, meat, fish, peanuts, soybeans, wheat bran, rice bran, flour, and millet contain niacin. Rich in content. Therefore, people’s food types should be diversified. In 1937, scientists isolated niacin in yeast, which has many important functions. Nicotinic acid is converted into nicotinamide after ingestion in the human body, and nicotinamide is a component of coenzyme I and coenzyme II.
The lack of niacin in the body, the most common symptoms are skin disorders. In mild cases, sunburn-like erythema first appears on the exposed skin surface, followed by erythema on the knees and elbows where the skin is rubbed. In acute cases, the skin appears red and itchy, accompanied by herpes and skin rupture, and there are oozing wounds. After the condition improved, large pieces of skin peeled off, and brown-black pigmentation remained. In chronic patients, the skin is rough, thickened, dry, desquamated, and pigmentation is very deep. At the same time, there are digestive system symptoms such as loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and constipation, and angular cheilitis and cheilitis occur. The nervous system has symptoms such as fatigue, irritability, forgetfulness, depression, and insomnia. In severe cases, there are visual hallucinations, auditory hallucinations, mania, confusion, and even dementia.
For patients diagnosed with pellagra, niacin supplementation is the primary treatment.
New clinical application of niacin
(1) Clinical research reports: Nicotinic acid has a strong effect of dilating peripheral blood vessels, so it has the effect of lowering blood pressure, and the effect is better when used in conjunction with antihypertensive drugs. Antihypertensive drugs have side effects, and niacin is cheap and good.
(2) Clinical medical research has proved that niacin can indeed prevent the decrease of HDL content in the body caused by taking statin lipid-lowering drugs, thereby preventing the onset of acute myocardial infarction.
Niacin is a vitamin found in food that is beneficial and harmless to the human body. Medical experts suggest that those with hyperlipidemia should supplement small doses of niacin while taking statin lipid-lowering drugs. Whether it is niacin tablets or multivitamin tablets, it can prevent the decline of HDL in the body and prevent unexpected myocardial infarction.
Science is constantly evolving, and research on many vitamins is still being explored.
Nicotinic Acid Supplier and Manufacturer
As a nicotinic acid supplier and manufacturer with a strict standard product quality system certificate, Zhishang Chemical has long been providing the best nicotinic acid raw materials to customers all over the world.
Over the years, relying on professional team experience and customer-centric team concept to meet customer needs in a timely manner, our company enjoys a high reputation in the world. At present, our company has served more than 6,000 customers and has established long-term cooperative relations with customers from many countries.
If you have a demand for nicotinic acid and related products, please contact our service staff Zhishang Chemical – White directly, and we will provide you with high-quality products at the best price.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide the best price and high-quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensure its quality.
* The packing also can be according to the customers` requirement.
* Any inquiries will be replied to within 24 hours.
* We provide a Commerical Invoices, Packing Lists, Bills of loading, COA, Health certificates, and Origin certificates. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
* The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
* Product has any problem can return.