Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone CAS 20702-77-6 NHDC
Factory Supply Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone CAS 20702-77-6 NHDC with Best Price
- Appearance: Light yellow liquid
- Purity: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone Supplier & Manufacturer
Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone: The Complete Guide
Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone for Sale
Basic Info of Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone
Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone Hydrate; NHDC; Neosperidin dihydrochalcone
Food additives; Pharmaceutical raw materials; Flavors and fragrances; Plant extracts; Daily chemical raw materials; Sweeteners
What is Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone?
Neohesperidin dihydrochalcone (NHDC) is a brand-new sort of sweetener acquired by hydrogenation of neohesperidin extracted from all-natural citrus plants. It has high sweetness, good taste, lasting aftertaste and also low calorie., non-toxic, great security as well as other attributes, is the most eye-catching new sweetener and bitterness securing representative, widely made use of in the food market as well as feed industry.
Naringin (Naringin), Hesperidin (Hesperidin) and Neohesperidin (Neohesperidin) are all-natural flavonoids, which have the features of easing cough as well as minimizing phlegm, reducing blood lipids, anti-oxidation, anti-aging, anti-cancer, anti-cancer, anti-allergic, as well as the prevention of atherosclerosis and various other solid organic activities, as well as it is likewise a vital basic material for the synthesis of dihydrochalcone sugar, which has a wide range of applications in food, chemical and also pharmaceutical sectors. Hesperidin is mostly derived from the peels of all-natural plants such as tangerine peel, green peel, aurantium and other all-natural plants such as Rutaceae (Citrus).
Neohesperidin dihydrochalcone has solid antioxidant properties, as well as can additionally reduce blood sugar as well as blood lipids, prevent fatty liver, regulate immunity and other crucial physical tasks. Choi et al. revealed that neohesperidin dihydrochalcone can substantially feed on stable cost-free radicals and reactive oxygen species (ROS), and also can efficiently inhibit and feed on hydrogen peroxide and also hypochlorous acid. Furthermore, neohesperidin dihydrochalcone additionally has inhibitory impacts on protein degradation and DNA strand damage, which shows that neohesperidin dihydrochalcone has the opportunity of being made use of in the therapy of relevant illness caused by responsive oxygen species. Particularly for diseases such as diabetic issues and also heart diseases, the significance of NHDC is self-evident.
Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone Uses
- Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone is a dihydrochalcone flavonoid substance gotten by hydrogenating neohesperidin. In 1963, scientists Horowits and also others first found that neohesperidin dihydrochalcone has a strong pleasant preference. It is defined by high sweet taste, low calorie, slow-moving sweetness, very long time, excellent security as well as non-toxicity. In 1997, it was provided in my country’s “Hygienic Criterion for making use of Food Additives”. The development of neohesperidin dihydrochalcone has brought great information to diabetics as well as middle-aged and elderly people. Presently it is commonly utilized in the food, feed as well as pharmaceutical markets.
- The sweet taste of neohesperidin dihydrochalcone is defined by a sluggish start of sweetness and also a long aftertaste period (57 s), which coincides as other sweeteners such as sucrose (24 s) and also saccharin (42 s). incomparable. It is not only sweeter than commonly used sweeteners such as saccharin, sodium cyclamate or aspartame, but additionally has a refreshing and positive sweet taste, with a preference comparable to that of sucrose. Sensitivity to possible bitterness.
- Neohesperidin dihydrochalcone is an artificial solid sweetener. Its sweet taste is about 1500-1800 times that of sucrose and 20 times that of saccharin. Structurally, it is an analog of neohesperidin, a flavanone, which normally exists in citrus aurantium. Neohesperidin dihydrochalcone is made use of as sweetener as well as flavor enhancer in pharmaceutical and also food applications. The attribute of wonderful preference is remaining aftertaste. Common degrees used in foods are 1-5 ppm, but greater degrees might be utilized in some applications, such as eating periodontal. Synergistic impacts with other potent as well as step-by-step sugar such as potassium acetylsulfamate, aspartame, polyols as well as saccharin.
- In pharmaceutical applications, neohesperidin dihydrochalcone can be made use of to mask the unpleasant bitter taste of lots of medicines (such as antacids, antibiotics and vitamins). In the antacid formula, the level of 10-30 ppm can enhance palatability.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy neohesperidin dihydrochalcone, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Application of Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone
Neohesperidin dihydrochalcone can be included in food, medication as well as feed as a flavoring agent to secure bitter taste. Neohesperidin dihydrochalcone likewise has the feature of changing the taste of the product itself, including the adjustment of the preference and taste of the product. NHDC has a superb effect of improving taste. This product can be made use of as a sugar (or seasoning agent) in the food market, pharmaceutical market as well as feed sector, and has superb use in tastes as well as scents. Adding this substance sweetener item to animal rations can greatly enhance the taste and also palatability of the feed, and the NHDC and vanilla flavors in the sugar can mask as well as improve specific active ingredients in the diet plan (such as particular proteins). Raw materials, vitamins, steel ions, as well as some pharmaceutical components, etc) have an undesirable bitter and also astringent preference, therefore raising the hunger of young animals as well as advertising their growth.
Neohesperidin dihydrochalcone is an extremely crucial flavonoid substance, which is acquired from basic materials drawn out from Rutaceae through transformation and also hydrogenation. It is an eco-friendly artificial additive. Compared to various other sweeteners, it has a sweet preference. The preference is high, the aftertaste lasts for a long period of time, the stability is excellent, the calories are reduced, and also there is no unfavorable result on the blood lipid degree and blood sugar degree of the human body.
Preparation of Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone
As a new type of natural high-intensity sweetener, NHDC has high sweetness, no calories, and high safety. It is known as a “nearly perfect” sweetener, and its application range is gradually expanding. The application of the instant extraction technology at room temperature and high pressure saves 50% of the extraction solvent consumption, reduces the extraction time by 80%, reduces the energy consumption by 30%, and increases the yield by more than 20%. The technical application of membrane concentration solves the problem of high concentration energy consumption in production, reduces energy consumption by more than 50%, and retains its heat-sensitive active ingredients. By adding 10~20 glucose groups to the branched chain through enzyme technology, the problem of low solubility of NHDC in cold water is solved, and the application scope of NHDC is greatly expanded.
- Neohesperidin dihydrochalcone – PubChem
- Ma Zhengzhi, Zhu Huirao, Ma Qiang, et al. Properties, applications and prospects of neohesperidin dihydrochalcone (NHDC) [C]// China Food Additives and Ingredients Association Sweetener Professional Committee Industry Annual Meeting. China Food Additives and Ingredients Association, 2015.
Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone Supplier and Manufacturer
As a neohesperidin dihydrochalcone supplier and manufacturer with a strict standard product quality system certificate, Zhishang Chemical has long been providing the best neohesperidin dihydrochalcone raw materials to customers all over the world.
Over the years, relying on professional team experience and customer-centric team concept to meet customer needs in a timely manner, our company enjoys a high reputation in the world. At present, our company has served more than 6,000 customers and has established long-term cooperative relations with customers from many countries.
If you have a demand for neohesperidin dihydrochalcone and related products, please contact our service staff Zhishang Chemical – White directly, and we will provide you with high-quality products at the best price.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide the best price and high-quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensure its quality.
* The packing also can be according to the customers` requirement.
* Any inquiries will be replied to within 24 hours.
* We provide a Commerical Invoices, Packing Lists, Bills of loading, COA, Health certificates, and Origin certificates. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
* The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
* Product has any problem can return.