Melamine Powder CAS 108-78-1 Melamin
Factory Supply Melamine Powder CAS 108-78-1 Melamin with Best Price
- Appearance: White powder
- Assay: 99. 8%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: Melamine Suppliers & Manufacturers
Melamine powder: The Complete Guide
Melamine for Sale
Basic Info of Melamine Powder
Cyanuramide, triamide; triamine triazine; melamine powder; cyanuric urea triamide; melamin; 3,5-triazine
What is Melamine Powder?
Melamine is an organic chemical raw material with a wide range of uses. The main purpose is as a raw material for the production of melamine-formaldehyde resin, as well as flame retardants, water reducers, and formaldehyde cleaners.
Since most regions mainly estimate the protein content of food by measuring the nitrogen content, the nitrogen content of melamine is about 66%, which is much higher than the average protein nitrogen content of 16%. Therefore, in order to increase the nitrogen content , Some unscrupulous and lawless vendors mixed melamine into food, which made the protein test content of the food falsely high, thus making the inferior food misunderstood.
- Melamine powder compounds that form synthetic resins with formaldehyde.
- Melamine powder use formaldehyde to form synthetic resin.
- Melamine powder used in the manufacture of high-pressure laminate resins (for example, decorative countertops), molding compounds (for example, tableware), and surface coating resins (for example, home appliance finishes and automotive finishes). Other main products are textile and paper processing resins.
- Other uses include adhesive resins for bonding wood, plywood and floors, and resins for leather tanning agents.
- Melamine, melamine cyanurate, other melamine salts and guanidine compounds are currently the most used nitrogen-containing flame retardants.
- Melamine is used as a flame retardant additive for polypropylene and polyethylene.
- Melamine cyanurate is used commercially as a flame retardant for polyamide and terephthalate.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- Weixin: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy melamine powder, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Detection Method of Melamine Powder
S1. Prepare melamine standard solutions of different concentrations as 0mg/kg, 15mg/kg, 25mg/kg, 45mg/kg, 100mg/kg;
S2. Add the standard solution of melamine in S1 into the milk powder dissolving solution respectively, and mix them thoroughly to obtain several mixed solutions;
S3. Mix the mixture in step S2 with 99.8% absolute ethanol at a ratio of 1:1.5, and centrifuge to obtain the supernatant liquid;
S4. Drop the clarified liquid in step S3 on the metal evaporating dish respectively, and dry the metal evaporating dish;
S5. The melamine in the melamine standard solution is detected by confocal microscopy Raman spectroscopy and the Raman spectra are obtained, and they are numbered D1, D2, D3, D4, and D5;
S6. Perform confocal Raman spectroscopy detection of the residual melamine on the evaporating dish in S4 to obtain a Raman spectrum, and number the evaporating dishes as T1, T2, T3, T4, and T5;
S7. Compare the Raman peaks of D1, D2, D3, D4, D5 with T1, T2, T3, T4, and T5 respectively to determine whether the milk powder contains melamine.
Melamine Suppliers and Manufacturers
As a melamine supplier and manufacturer with a strict standard product quality system certificate, Zhishang Chemical has long been providing the best melamine raw materials to customers all over the world.
Over the years, relying on professional team experience and customer-centric team concept to meet customer needs in a timely manner, our company enjoys a high reputation in the world. At present, our company has served more than 6,000 customers and has established long-term cooperative relations with customers from many countries.
If you have a demand for melamine and related products, please contact our service staff Zhishang Chemical – White directly, and we will provide you with high-quality products at the best price.