Magnesium Carbonate CAS 13717-00-5
Factory Supply Magnesium Carbonate CAS 13717-00-5 with Best Price
- Appearance: White powder
- Assay: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
Magnesium Carbonate: The Complete Guide
Index of Magnesium Carbonate Contents
Request A Free Quote
Basic Info of Insect Repellent Deet
Precipitated Magnesium Carbonate; Medicinal Magnesium Carbonate; Magnesium carbonate powder
Food additives; Inorganic salts
What is Magnesium Carbonate?
Magnesium carbonate is a white, odorless powder with two common forms: amorphous powder and monoclinic crystal. It has the characteristics of non-combustibility and light texture, and can be used for heat insulation and high temperature resistant fire insulation materials.
Asbestos-grade magnesium carbonate is an excellent insulating material and is used in shipbuilding and boiler manufacturing, as well as in the manufacture of advanced glass products, magnesium salts, pigments, paints, fire-retardant coatings, printing inks, ceramics, cosmetics, toothpaste and other daily chemicals and pharmaceutical products. Food-grade magnesium carbonate can be used as a flour additive, and can also be used as a desiccant, color retention agent, carrier, and anti-caking agent.
Magnesium Carbonate Uses
- Food grade magnesium carbonate can also act as alkaline agent, desiccant, color retention agent, carrier, anti-caking agent, free-flowing agent, nutritional supplement, PH adjuster, processing aid, mold release agent.
- Magnesium carbonate, as one of the components of defoamer, can be used in wheat flour and protein solid beverages. At the same time, magnesium carbonate also acts as a food additive in sports drinks.
- Used in the manufacture of magnesium salts, magnesium oxide, fire-retardant coatings, inks, glass, toothpaste, rubber fillers, etc., and used as flour improvers, bread leavening agents, etc. in food
Neutralizing gastric acid medicine for gastric and duodenal ulcers.
- Used in the production of chemical reagents in fine chemicals.
- Used as reinforcing agent and filler in rubber.
- It can be used as heat insulation and high temperature resistant fire insulation material.
- Important chemical raw materials in the manufacturing process of wire and cable.
- It can be used to manufacture high-grade glass products; enamel ceramics play a bright role in the surface.
Application of Magnesium Carbonate
A process method for producing rare earth magnesium alloy with basic magnesium carbonate, the concrete steps are:
The basic magnesium carbonate with MgO content of 41.7%wt was put into a stirring reaction kettle, and hydrochloric acid was added to carry out stirring reaction. After the solid was completely dissolved, a magnesium chloride solution was obtained, which was evaporated by heating and concentrated to a mass fraction of magnesium chloride of 40.1%. Cool to 20°C at a rate of 2°C/min to precipitate crystals, separate by suction filtration, and dry for 1.5h to obtain high-purity magnesium chloride hexahydrate crystals. The obtained high-purity magnesium chloride hexahydrate and lanthanum chloride heptahydrate are uniformly mixed according to a weight ratio of 1:0.10, as an electrolysis raw material, loaded into a graphite crucible, and a potassium chloride and sodium chloride mixture of 1:1 with a mass ratio is As the electrolyte, the liquid rare earth magnesium alloy is used as the sinking cathode, and the graphite crucible is used as the anode. The electrolytic raw materials after heating and melting are continuously added dropwise to the electrolyte. The current is 1000A, the voltage is 5V, and the temperature is 800 ℃. By direct current electrolysis, rare earth magnesium alloy is obtained at the cathode. After EDS detection, the lanthanum content of rare earth magnesium alloy is about 5%.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Phone: +86 176-5311 3209
WhatsApp: +86 176-5311 3209