Model No.: LYN- 9041-08-1
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Name:: Ardeparin Sodium
Place of Origin: Shandong, China (Mainland)
Supply Ability: in stock
Certificate: ISO CE
Low molecular Heparin Sodium in stock on sale CAS no 9041-08-1
White or almost white powder; hygroscopic. This product is soluble in water. Specific rotation of this product, accurately weighed, dissolved in water and diluted per 1ml solution containing 2.5mg, according to agarose gel electrophoresis test for the test than the migration and standards are obvious spots distance is 0.9 to 1.1.
Function and Usage:
1. The treatment of various diseases concurrent disseminated intravascular coagulation early.
2. Prevention of arterial and venous thrombosis and pulmonary embolism.
3. Treatment of arterial and venous thrombosis and pulmonary embolism, ischemic stroke, unstable angina (to alleviate the symptoms, prevention of myocardial infarction), acute myocardial infarction (prevention of early reinfarction and infarct extension, reduce mortality).
4. The artificial lung, peritoneal dialysis or hemodialysis as anticoagulants.
5. thrombolytic therapy as maintenance therapy.
6. used for the prevention of blood coagulation and blood bank transfusion of blood and other body save anticoagulants.
Too much medication can cause spontaneous bleeding, as a result of drug overdose caused severe bleeding, intravenous protamine first aid (1mg ~ 1.5mg protamine to neutralize heparin 1mg)
Occasional allergic reactions such as asthma, rhinitis, urticaria, conjunctivitis, fever
Even long-term use may produce temporary hair loss, osteoporosis and spontaneous fractures, etc.
Intramuscular injection can cause local hematoma.
White or milk whitecrystalline porder
Colour of solution
Acidity or alkalinity(PH)
137 – 147
Conclusion: Conform with BP2007Standard .