Levodopa CAS 59-92-7 L-dopa
Factory Supply Levodopa CAS 59-92-7 L-dopa with Best Price
- Appearance: White powder
- Purity: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: Levodopa Supplier & Manufacturer
Levodopa: The Complete Guide
Levodopa for Sale
|Other Name:||L-dopa; 2-Amino-3-(3,4-dihydroxyphenyl)propanoicacid|
|Type:||Plant extracts; Pharmaceuticals, pesticides, dye intermediates; Pharmaceutical raw materials|
What is Levodopa?
Levodopa is the precursor of dopamine, as well as it is a typically made use of medication name worldwide. Different manufacturers have various trade names when the drugs get on the market. Dental levodopa tablets normally degenerate and liquify in the belly, then release into the duodenum, after that reach the small intestine, and absorb right into the blood at the top end of the small intestine. A tiny part of levodopa can lastly go through the “blood-brain obstacle” and go into the mind.
The essence of Parkinson’s disease is the death of dopamine-secreting neurons in the midbrain of the patient, resulting in a lack of dopamine in the brain, causing patients to experience a series of symptoms such as tremor, stiffness, and slow movement. Dopamine is a neurotransmitter that acts as a trigger for the brain to direct the rest of the body to move. However, it is ineffective to take dopamine directly or inject dopamine into the patient, because dopamine cannot enter the brain tissue through the blood-brain barrier blood vessels. In addition, many peripheral tissues and organs have dopamine receptors. If dopamine is directly administered orally or intramuscularly, it will cause side effects that many patients cannot tolerate.
Levodopa can deal with Parkinson’s illness and also Parkinson’s syndrome; Deal with liver coma, enhance main feature, make the individual awake, and also improve signs. Advertise sleep as well as minimize fat; Increase bone thickness and also reverse weakening of bones; Rise muscle strength as well as sexual capability.
- Levodopa is the direct precursor of dopamine as well as the product of tyrosine hydroxylase. It originates from vanillin and also is extensively made use of in the therapy of Parkinson’s disease. It is most generally utilized in mix with outer decarboxylase inhibitors such as benzylhydrazine and carbidopa.
- 3,4-Dihydroxy-L-phenylalanine or L-DOPA is an all-natural isomer of the direct precursor of dopamine that crosses the blood-brain barrier. It is used to deal with Parkinson’s illness as well as is the product of tyrosine hydroxylase.
- Levodopa is one of the reliable medicines for the therapy of shake paralysis currently. It is among the forerunners for the synthesis of norepinephrine and also dopamine in the body and also belongs to catecholamine. Levodopa can enter the brain with the blood-brain obstacle, as well as play a role by decarboxylation of Doma decarboxylase into dopamine.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy levodopa, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Precautions for levodopa in the treatment of Parkinson's disease
Medications should be taken on time and in doses as directed by your doctor. Because it is necessary to maintain a relatively stable blood concentration to control the occurrence of the disease well, the time and dose of medication should not be changed arbitrarily to avoid missed doses.
A small number of patients will show some serious adverse reactions in the early stage of medication. At this time, the dosage should not be increased, and the dosage should be reduced, but complete withdrawal of the drug should be avoided, so that the patients themselves can go through a certain process of adaptation to the drug. When the adverse reactions disappear or can be tolerated, the daily dose can be slowly increased gradually.
- Blood and Lymphatic System
Including hemolytic anemia, transient leukopenia and thrombocytopenia, blood cells, liver and kidney function should be checked regularly.
- Digestive system
Some patients have nausea, vomiting, slow digestion, anorexia and so on.
- Nervous system
Individual patients experience loss of taste or disturbance, and can cause drowsiness and so on.
- Vascular system
Orthostatic hypotension is common in patients, and the dosage should be appropriately reduced.
- Skin and subcutaneous tissue
Occasional allergic symptoms such as itching and rash.
For patients with drug allergies, it should not be used
It should be prohibited for patients with liver and kidney insufficiency, heart disease, angle-closure glaucoma, and mental illness.
For women who are pregnant or breastfeeding, it should be prohibited to use.
It should be contraindicated in patients with incomplete skeletal development.
Under normal circumstances, patients should take the medicine before meals to reduce the influence of food on drug absorption.
If patients need to take iron medicines, they should take iron medicines 2 hours after taking levodopa medicines, because iron medicines will affect the absorption of levodopa medicines.
Avoid high-fat, high-protein diets, which can reduce the effectiveness of levodopa drugs.
Levodopa should not be used simultaneously with sympathomimetic drugs (epinephrine, norepinephrine, isoproterenol, or amphetamine, etc.), because levodopa can enhance the effects of these drugs.
It cannot be taken together with neuroleptics, opioids and antihypertensive drugs containing reserpine, because the above drugs will inhibit the therapeutic effect of levodopa drugs.
Levodopa Supplier and Manufacturer
As a levodopa supplier and manufacturer with a strict standard product quality system certificate, Zhishang Chemical has long been providing the best levodopa raw materials to customers all over the world.
Over the years, relying on professional team experience and customer-centric team concept to meet customer needs in a timely manner, our company enjoys a high reputation in the world. At present, our company has served more than 6,000 customers and has established long-term cooperative relations with customers from many countries.
If you have a demand for levodopa and related products, please contact our service staff Zhishang Chemical – White directly, and we will provide you with high-quality products at the best price.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide the best price and high-quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensure its quality.
* The packing also can be according to the customers` requirement.
* Any inquiries will be replied to within 24 hours.
* We provide a Commerical Invoices, Packing Lists, Bills of loading, COA, Health certificates, and Origin certificates. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
* The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
* Product has any problem can return.