L-Cystine CAS 56-89-3
Factory Supply L-Cystine CAS 56-89-3 with Best Price
- Appearance: White powder
- Assay: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: L-Cystine Supplement
Basic Info of L-Cystine
Lcystine; 1-Cystine; 3,3’-Dithiobis-l-alanin
Food additives; Pharmaceutical raw materials; Organic raw materials; Plant extracts; Feed additives; Pesticides, pharmaceuticals, dye intermediates
What is L-Cystine?
L-Cystine (molecular formula: (sch2ch (NH2) CO2H) 2), L-form of cystine) is a covalently linked dimer nonessential amino acid formed by cysteine oxidation. It is contained in many foods, including eggs, meat, dairy products and whole grains, as well as skin and hair.
L-Cystine and L-methionine are amino acids required for wound healing and epithelial tissue formation. It can stimulate the hematopoietic system and promote the formation of white blood cells and red blood cells. It can also be used as a component of parenteral nutrition and enteral nutrition. It can also be used to treat dermatitis and protect liver function. L-cystine is formed by enzymatic conversion of DL aminothiazoline carboxylic acid.
- L-Cystine is made use of for biochemical research. Prepare organic tool. For biochemical and nutritional research, it has the functions of promoting the oxidation and reduction functions of the body’s cells, boosting leukocyte and also avoiding the development of pathogenic bacteria. Primarily made use of for numerous hair loss disorders. It is likewise used for severe transmittable conditions such as dysentery, typhoid high temperature, flu, bronchial asthma, neuralgia, dermatitis and numerous poisoning diseases, and so on, as well as has the function of maintaining healthy protein arrangement. Likewise used as food flavoring representative.
- Biochemical reagents for the prep work of organic culture tool. It is also an important component of amino acid mixture and substance amino acid prep work.
- L-Cystine is utilized as feed nourishment fortifier, which is beneficial to animal growth, increase body weight as well as liver and also kidney feature, and also boost fur high quality.
- L-Cystine can be used as an aesthetic additive, which can advertise wound healing, protect against skin allergies as well as treat eczema.
- L-Cystine acts as an antioxidant to protect tissues from radiation and pollution. It has been applied in protein synthesis. It is necessary for the utilization of vitamin B6 and can be used to cure burns and wounds. It is also required for the growth of certain malignant cell lines and certain microorganisms in the culture medium. It helps stimulate the hematopoietic system and promotes the formation of white blood cells and red blood cells. It is an active ingredient in a medicament for treating dermatitis.
- L-Cystine has been used in vitro cystine solubility assays to identify potential drugs that affect cystine solubility. It is also used as a supplement to phosphate buffered saline for slicing and cleaning the tissue around the prosthesis.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209