L-Cysteine CAS 52-90-4
Factory Supply L-Cysteine CAS 52-90-4 with Best Price
- Appearance: White powder
- Assay: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: L-Cysteine Supplier & Manufacturer
L-Cysteine: The Complete Guide
L-Cysteine for Sale
Basic Info of L-Cysteine
L-cysteine base; L(+)-Cysteine; (R)-2-Amino-3-mercaptopropanoic acid; 3-Mercapto-l-alanin
Food additives; Pharmaceutical raw materials; Plant extracts; Cosmetic raw materials; Pharmaceuticals, pesticides, dye intermediates
What is L-Cysteine?
L-Cysteine is a non crucial amino acid, however it has strong biochemical results. Its fundamental chemical parts include amino, nitrogen, carbon, oxygen and also hydrogen plus a sulfur-containing sulfhydryl group. “Sulfhydryl” is a generally utilized anti-bacterial representative ethyl mercury thiosalicylate (trade name: thiomersal), showing that the substance includes sulfur and also hydrogen atoms bound with each other. Since the ancient Greeks utilized garlic as medicine, essential sulfur has been utilized to treat different illness. The sulfur quality of L-cysteine is greater than that of garlic, a lot of locations where sulfur is utilized are changed by L-cysteine.
The sulfhydryl team of L-cysteine accumulations at the end of the cystine particle. Sulfhydryl compounds can not only prevent the oxidation of sensitive tissues, yet additionally initial oxidize with aging and cancer cells to help the body eliminate these hazardous chemicals and also carcinogens as well as protect the body. impact. Its by-products N-acetyl L-cysteine as well as glutathione are very powerful substances.
L-Cysteine is available from numerous nutritional sources, primarily animal proteins. Eggs and also milk items also have large amounts of L-cysteine. Plant resources of L-cysteine consist of broccoli, Brussels sprouts, garlic, granola Cereals, grew lentils, oats, onions as well as peppers. Business removal of L-cysteine normally makes use of human hair because it has high focus of this amino acid. Other business resources include pig hair as well as fowl plumes. L-cysteine can also be manufactured in processes entailing a selection of E. coli fermentation.
- L-Cysteine can be made use of as bread improver, nutritional supplement, anti-oxidant as well as color repairing agent. It can also be made use of to deal with acrylonitrile and also fragrant acidosis, stop radiation damages, as well as deal with bronchitis and sputum. L-cysteine can absorb alcohol and convert it right into acetaldehyde to reduce hangover.
- L-Cysteine can be made use of to treat skin diseases such as dermatitis, urticaria and also freckles. Its collection of items are commonly used in medication, food and cosmetics markets.
- L-Cysteine can be used in biochemical research study as a remedy for hepatitis, liver poisoning, radioactive medicine poisoning, antimony poisoning, etc.
- L-Cysteine is mostly made use of in medicine, cosmetics as well as biochemical study. Made use of in bread resources, it can increase the formation of gluten, advertise fermentation as well as peeling, and protect against aging. It can be made use of in all-natural fruit juice to avoid oxidation of vitamin C and also browning of fruit juice. This item has detoxing result as well as can be used to deal with acrylonitrile poisoning as well as aromatic acidosis.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy l-cysteine, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Application of L-Cysteine
According to the different configurations, cysteine is divided into L-type, D-type and DL-type, and L-type cysteine has physiological activity in vivo. L-cysteine is one of the constituents of protein. It is an alpha amino acid. Its existence can maintain the stability of protein. Two L-cysteine residues in the same or different polypeptide chains are separated by disulfide residues. Bonds (-S-S-) connect, so that the protein has a stable three-dimensional structure. L-cysteine is an amino acid with active sulfhydryl group among more than 20 amino acids that constitute protein. It has a wide range of uses in medicine, food, feed, cosmetics and other industries.
In medicine, L-cysteine hydrochloride has the effect of restoring liver function and is used to treat radiopharmaceutical poisoning, antimony poisoning, hepatitis, and serum sickness; N-acetyl-L-cysteine is a mucolytic agent Sputum, through the SH in its molecule can break the ~S-S bond of mucus in the mucus, so that the viscosity drops rapidly, and within a few minutes, the sputum can be easily coughed up or sucked out, and the breathing condition can be improved. It is suitable for Treatment of pulmonary complications and acute and chronic bronchitis, bronchial asthma, bronchiectasis, tuberculosis, pneumonia, emphysema, etc.
Patients after surgery abroad often use this medicine to thin the thick phlegm in the bronchi, prevent coughing, and avoid vibrating the wound. In addition, the aqueous solution of N-acetyl-L-cysteine 3 (known as “Acetin” abroad) can treat keratitis; it can be used as a stabilizer in amino acid infusion. L-cysteine ethyl ester hydrochloride can be used for hepatitis, cirrhosis patients, to enhance liver function, for leukopenia, damage caused by radiation. L-cysteine also has anti-inflammatory, analgesic, inhibiting bacterial and cancer cell growth and other effects.
Physiological Function of L-Cysteine
- L-Cysteine has a natural result in vivo, etc, so it has a large range of poisonous materials (such as formaldehyde, acetaldehyde, chloroform, carbon tetrachloride, lead, Yung, chloromethylmercury, lipid peroxide, PcB tetrodotoxin, alcohol, etc) have reliable cleansing impacts, which have actually been experimentally confirmed.
- Making use of cysteine can properly prevent as well as deal with radiation injury.
- L-Cysteine preserves the activity of an essential sulfhydryl enzyme in the keratin manufacturing of skin proteins, and also supplements sulfhydryl teams to keep the normal metabolic rate of the skin. It can also be utilized to treat a wide range of skin diseases (such as usual acne, urticaria, toxin breakout, medication eruption, eczema, liver areas, and so on). It likewise has curative result on chemical dermatitis, poisoning as well as hazardous liver disease.
- Whenever swelling or allergy takes place and thiolase such as cholphosphatase reduces, L-cysteine supplements can keep the fixed state of thiolase and enhance skin signs of swelling and also allergy.
- Since L-cysteine has the result of liquifying keratin, it is additionally reliable for skin diseases with keratin hypertrophy.
- Cysteine has the function of stopping the aging of organisms.
- Cysteine glands are mostly distributed in the liver, spleen as well as kidneys, as well as additionally gather in huge quantities on the surface of the body (consisting of skin, mucous membranes, and also the surface of digestive system organs, and so on) The foreign body that enters into contact with the skin) can strengthen the defense ability of the microorganism itself as well as change the defense reaction of the organism when it attacks.
- Cysteine – PubChem
- The importance of L-cysteine – ChemicalBook
- Chen Minyuan. The progress of L-cysteine and its application[J]. Progress in Chemical Industry
L-Cysteine Supplier and Manufacturer
As a L-Cysteine supplier and manufacturer with a strict standard product quality system certificate, Zhishang Chemical has long been providing the best L-Cysteine raw materials to customers all over the world.
Over the years, relying on professional team experience and customer-centric team concept to meet customer needs in a timely manner, our company enjoys a high reputation in the world. At present, our company has served more than 6,000 customers and has established long-term cooperative relations with customers from many countries.
If you have a demand for L-Cysteine and related products, please contact our service staff Zhishang Chemical – White directly, and we will provide you with high-quality products at the best price.