Itaconic acid CAS 97-65-4
Factory Supply Itaconic acid CAS 97-65-4 with Best Price
- Appearance: White powder
- Assay: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
Itaconic acid: The Complete Guide
Index of Itaconic acid Contents
Request A Free Quote
Basic Info of Itaconic acid
Methylenebutenedioic acid;Itaconic acid,CP,99%;Itaconic acid;Methylenesuccinic acid;2-Propylene-1,2-dicarboxylic acid;Methylenesuccinic acid;ITACONIC ACID Itaconic acid; itaconic acid manufacturers; itaconate
Organic Raw Materials
What is Itaconic acid?
Itaconic acid is a five-carbon dicarboxylic acid, also known as methylene succinic acid and methylene succinic acid. It is one of three products when citric acid is distilled, the other two being citraconic acid and mesaconic acid. The word Itaconic is a translocation of the word aconitic.
Itaconic acid (itaconate) is one of the best examples of metabolic reprogramming during immunity. It is synthesized in macrophages by cis-aconitate in the tricarboxylic acid cycle (TCA cycle), which are activated by a variety of factors, especially lipopolysaccharide (LPS), and other Toll Like receptor (TLR) ligands and cytokines, such as type I and type II interferons, these stimuli increase aconitate decarboxylase 1 (ACOD1; also known as CAD), originally called the immune response Gene 1 protein (IRG1), cis-aconitic acid is diverted from the TCA cycle, repurposed to produce itaconic acid). The current study shows that itaconic acid is an important immune metabolite with profound effects on immunity, host defense and tumorigenesis.
Itaconic acid Uses
- As a copolymer of polyacrylonitrile fiber, it can also be used to prepare plasticizer, lubricating oil additive and so on.
- Itaconic acid can be used as a chemical reagent, a monomer for synthetic fibers and synthetic resins, a binder, and the like.
- Polyvalent metal oxides can be used as dental adhesive, which has good extrusion performance, strong adhesion and good physiological adaptability.
- Itaconic acid has an inhibitory effect on isocitrate lyase, which is a key part of glyoxylate shunt, so itaconic acid can be used as an antibacterial agent.
- Itaconic acid inhibits fructose-6-phosphate 2-kinase and has a direct effect on central carbon metabolism. In rats, an itaconate diet resulted in decreased visceral fat accumulation due to inhibition of glycolytic flux.
- Itaconic acid can be an inhibitor of metabolic pathway.
Request A Free Quote
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Phone: +86 176-5311 3209
WhatsApp: +86 176-5311 3209