N,N-Diethyl-3-methylbenzamide CAS 134-62-3 Insect Repellent Deet
Factory Supply N,N-Diethyl-3-methylbenzamide CAS 134-62-3 Insect Repellent Deet with Best Price
- Appearance: Colorless liquid
- Assay: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
Insect Repellent Deet: The Complete Guide
Index of Insect Repellent Deet Contents
Request A Free Quote
Basic Info of Insect Repellent Deet
N,N-diethyl meta-toluamide; N,N-diethyl meta-methylbenzamide; N,N-diethyl meta-toluamide, 97%; DEET (DEET) N,N- Diethyl meta-toluamide; DEET, insect repellent; N,N-diethyl-3-toluamide; DEET (N,N-diethyl meta-toluamide); Insect repellent Agent
What is Insect Repellent Deet?
Dissolving DEET in ethanol, although it has better anti-mosquito and bactericidal functions, but because ethanol has considerable degreasing and volatility, it will dissolve the normal keratin of the skin and lose water on the skin surface. In addition, the mosquito-repellent solution can also be made into an oil formulation for application to prevent mosquitoes. For example, the publication number CN1391800A discloses the use of zinc stearate, magnesium stearate, glycerin, polyethylene glycol and water to make a mosquito-repellent method .
DEET was developed by the United States in 1956 and is widely used worldwide because of its broad-spectrum insect repellent effect and good repellent effect. However, DEET crude oil generally has shortcomings such as greasy, burning and bad smell when applied to the skin, and even allergic reactions such as rashes and peeling. Therefore, it needs to be processed into different application states (formulations) for safe use.
Insect Repellent Deet Use
- The PTFE surface treatment film can be resistant to Deet penetration, can maintain a long-lasting waterproof effect, enhance the function of clothing, and make it more durable and more widely applicable.
- Deet has excellent mosquito repellent performance and can endow PVC with excellent mosquito repellent performance. The cobalt ions in cobalt stearate can react with the amine groups in cyclohexylamine and Insect Repellent Deet to form stable compounds and reduce It reduces the volatilization of cyclohexylamine and Insect Repellent Deet, and can improve the compatibility and dispersibility of cobalt stearate in PVC.
- Cyclohexylamine and Deet can also absorb the hydrogen chloride gas generated during the use of PVC, solve the environmental pollution problem caused by hydrogen chloride, and can reduce the corrosion of hydrogen chloride on the processing mold and increase the service life of the mold.
- DEET has excellent mosquito repellent performance and can endow PVC with excellent mosquito repellent performance. The cobalt ions in cobalt stearate can react with the amine groups in cyclohexylamine and DEET to form stable compounds and reduce It reduces the volatilization of cyclohexylamine and DEET, and can improve the compatibility and dispersibility of cobalt stearate in PVC; Cyclohexylamine and DEET can also absorb the hydrogen chloride gas generated during the use of PVC. Due to the environmental pollution caused by hydrogen chloride, it can reduce the corrosion of hydrogen chloride to the processing mold and improve the service life of the mold
Use of DEET and Precautions
DEET has high overall safety and low toxicity. Existing studies believe that DEET has no carcinogenic, teratogenic and developmental effects. The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends that pregnant and breastfeeding women use DEET (equivalent to non-pregnant adults) to avoid mosquito bites and reduce the risk of infectious diseases. At the same time, the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) recommends that infants over 2 months of age use 10%-30% DEET, which is safe and effective. It is not suitable for infants under 2 months of age.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Phone: +86 176-5311 3209
WhatsApp: +86 176-5311 3209