Indole-3-Acetic Acid CAS 87-51-4
Factory Supply Indole-3-Acetic Acid CAS 87-51-4 with Best Price
- Appearance: White powder
- Purity: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: Indole-3-Acetic Acid Supplier & Manufacturer
Indole-3-Acetic Acid : The Complete Guide
Indole-3-Acetic Acid for Sale
|Chemical Name:||Indole-3-Acetic Acid|
|Other Name:||IUPAC; 1H-Indole-3-acetic acid; Auxin; Rhizopon A; 3-Indoleacetic acid|
|Type:||Food additives; Feed additives; Pharmaceutical raw materials; Pesticide raw materials; Plant extracts|
What is Indole-3-Acetic Acid?
3-Indoleacetic acid, also known as auxin, is a common plant growth regulator that can promote flowering, induce the development of parthenocarpic fruits, and delay fruit ripening.
Indole is a compound of pyrrole and benzene. Also known as benzopyrrole. There are two ways of combining them, called indole and isoindole. Indole and its homologs and derivatives are widely present in nature, mainly in natural flower oils, such as jasmine, bitter orange, narcissus, fragrant rose, etc. For example, indole was first derived from the degradation of indigo; indole and its homologs also exist in coal tar; essential oils (such as jasmine essential oil, etc.) also contain indole; feces contains 3-methylindole; Dyes are derivatives of indole; tryptophan, an essential amino acid in animals, is a derivative of indole; some natural substances with strong physiological activity, such as alkaloids, plant auxins, etc., are all derivatives of indole. Indole is an imine with weak basicity; the double bond of heterocyclic ring generally does not undergo addition reaction; it can undergo dimerization and trimerization under the action of strong acid; under special conditions, it can carry out aromatic electrophilic reaction. In the reaction, the hydrogen at the 3-position is preferentially removed. For example, if sulfonyl chloride is used to react, 3-chloroindole can be obtained. Various reactions can also occur at the 3-position, such as the formation of Grignard reagents, condensation with aldehydes, and Mannich reactions.
Indole-3-Acetic Acid Uses
Indole-3-acetic acid is used as a plant growth regulator, which can promote cell division, accelerate root formation, increase fruit setting, and prevent fruit drop.
Indole acetic acid (IAA) is an indole-type broad-spectrum plant growth regulator with auxin activity; it regulates cell membrane electron channels and proton channels.
Indole-3-acetic acid is used as a plant growth stimulant and analytical reagent. 3-Indoleacetic acid and 3-indoleacetaldehyde, 3-indoleacetonitrile, ascorbic acid and other auxin substances naturally exist in nature. The precursor of 3-Indoleacetic acid biosynthesized in plants is tryptophan. The basic function of auxin is to regulate the growth of plants. It not only promotes growth, but also inhibits growth and organ building. Auxin not only exists in a free state in plant cells, but can also exist as bound auxin that is firmly bound to biopolymers, etc. There are also auxins that form conjugates with special substances, such as indole acetyl asparagine. , indole acetate apentose and indole acetyl glucose, etc. This may be a way of storing auxin within cells and a way of detoxifying excess auxin.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy indole-3-acetic acid, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Application of Indole-3-Acetic Acid
Used as plant growth stimulant and analytical reagent. 3-Indoleacetic acid and 3-indoleacetaldehyde, 3-indoleacetonitrile, ascorbic acid and other auxin substances naturally exist in nature. The precursor of 3-Indoleacetic acid biosynthesized in plants is tryptophan. The basic function of auxin is to regulate the growth of plants. It not only promotes growth, but also inhibits growth and organ building. Auxin not only exists in a free state in plant cells, but can also exist as bound auxin that is firmly bound to biopolymers, etc. There are also auxins that form conjugates with special substances, such as indole acetyl asparagine. , indole acetate apentose and indole acetyl glucose, etc. This may be a way of storing auxin within cells and a way of detoxifying excess auxin.
At the cellular level, auxin can stimulate cambium cell division; stimulate branch cell elongation and inhibit root cell growth; promote xylem and phloem cell differentiation, promote cutting rooting, and regulate callus morphology.
At the organ and whole-plant levels, auxin acts from seedling to fruit maturity. Auxin controls reversible red light inhibition of mesocotyl elongation in seedlings; when indoleacetic acid is transferred to the lower side of the branch, it produces gravitropism; when indoleacetic acid is transferred to the backlight side of the branch, it produces phototropism of the branch ; Indoleacetic acid causes apical dominance; delays leaf senescence; auxin applied to leaves inhibits abscission, while auxin applied to the adaxial end of the abscission layer promotes abscission; auxin promotes flowering, induces the development of parthenocarpic fruits, and delays fruit maturity.
How to Use Indoleacetic Acid?
- Soak the flowers of tomatoes in the flowering stage with 3000 mg/L of medicinal solution to induce parthenocarpy and fruit setting of tomatoes, forming seedless tomato fruits and increasing the fruit setting rate.
- Root soaking promotes the rooting of apples, peaches, pears, citrus, grapes, kiwis, strawberries, poinsettias, dianthus, chrysanthemums, roses, magnolias, rhododendrons, tea, metasequoia, poplar and other crops, induces the formation of adventitious roots, and accelerates vegetative reproduction. Speed, generally use 100-1000 mg/L to soak the base of the cuttings. For types that are easy to root, use a lower concentration, and for types that are difficult to root, use a slightly higher concentration. The soaking time is about 8-24 hours, the concentration is high, and the soaking time is short.
- Zhao, Yunde (2010). “Auxin Biosynthesis and Its Role in Plant Development”. Annual Review of Plant Biology.
- Weissbach, H.; King, W.; Sjoerdsma, A.; Udenfriend, S. (January 1959). “Formation of indole-3-acetic acid and tryptamine in animals: a method for estimation of indole-3-acetic acid in tissues”. The Journal of Biological Chemistry.
Indole-3-Acetic Acid Supplier and Manufacturer
As a indole-3-acetic acid supplier and manufacturer with a strict standard product quality system certificate, Zhishang Chemical has long been providing the best indole-3-acetic acid raw materials to customers all over the world.
Over the years, relying on professional team experience and customer-centric team concept to meet customer needs in a timely manner, our company enjoys a high reputation in the world. At present, our company has served more than 6,000 customers and has established long-term cooperative relations with customers from many countries.
If you have a demand for indole-3-acetic acid and related products, please contact our service staff Zhishang Chemical – White directly, and we will provide you with high-quality products at the best price.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide the best price and high-quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensure its quality.
* The packing also can be according to the customers` requirement.
* Any inquiries will be replied to within 24 hours.
* We provide a Commerical Invoices, Packing Lists, Bills of loading, COA, Health certificates, and Origin certificates. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
* The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
* Product has any problem can return.