Imidacloprid CAS 138261-41-3
Factory Supply Imidacloprid CAS 138261-41-3 with Best Price
- Appearance: White powder
- Assay: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: Imidacloprid Supplement
Imidacloprid: The Complete Guide
Imidacloprid for Sale
Basic Info of Imidacloprid
Imidacloprid powder; Imidacloprid bunnings
Food additives; Pharmaceutical raw materials; Feed additives; Flavors and fragrances; Agricultural chemicals; Pesticide intermediates
What is Imidacloprid?
Imidacloprid is an inhibitive insecticide, coming from a course of chemicals called neonicotine, which acts upon the central nerve system of bugs. This chemical acts by disrupting the transmission of stimuli in the insect nervous system. Particularly, it can cause clog of nicotinic neuronal pathways. By blocking nicotinic acetylcholine receptors, imidacloprid can avoid acetylcholine from transmitting impulses in between nerves, causing paralysis and also eventual death of insects. It works for call as well as passage via the tummy. Due to the fact that imidacloprid binds much more strongly to insect nerve cells than mammalian neuron receptors, this insecticide is more hazardous to insects than animals.
From 1999 to a minimum of 2018, imidacloprid is one of the most commonly made use of insecticide worldwide. Although it has no licenses now, the primary manufacturer of this chemical is Bayer Crop Science (part of Bayer). It is sold under different names and also used for different objectives; It can be applied by dirt shot, tree injection, plant skin application, leaf splashing, ground application in the form of fragments or liquid representatives, or by pesticide coated seed treatment. Imidacloprid is extensively made use of in agricultural pest control. Other uses include application to foundations to stop termite damage, parasite control in yards and yards, treatment of domestic family pets to manage fleas, security of trees from monotonous pests, as well as preservative treatment of certain kinds of wood items
- When used on trees, it may take 30-60 days to reach the top (depending on size and height) and enter the leaves in sufficient quantities to produce an effect. Imidacloprid exists in tree trunks, branches, twigs, leaves, leaflets and seeds. Many trees are wind pollinated. However, other trees such as fruit trees, Tilia, catalpa and Robinia pseudoacacia are pollinated by bees and wind, and a small amount of imidacloprid may be found in the flowers. Higher doses than other types must be used to control boring insects.
- A new breed of high-efficiency, systemic, and long residual-effective agricultural insecticides has been successfully developed jointly by German Bayer Company and Japan Special Pesticide Company. It is widely used in cotton, vegetables, fruit trees, rice, wheat and other crops to effectively control aphids, Planthoppers, leafhoppers, weevil and other pests.
- Imidacloprid is suitable for controlling various pests of rice, cotton, wheat, vegetables, fruit trees, sugarcane, corn, beans, tea, tobacco and other crops.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy imidacloprid, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Application of Imidacloprid
Imidacloprid is the most widely used insecticide in the world. Its main uses include:
- Seed treatment – imidacloprid is the most popular seed treatment insecticide in the world
- Agriculture – control aphids, sugarcane beetles, thrips, bedbugs, locusts and many other insects that damage crops
- Tree cultivation – control emerald ash borers, hemlock wool Adelgid and other insects attacking trees (including hemlock, maple, oak and birch)
- Family protection – termite control, wood ants, cockroaches and humidity loving insects
- Livestock – flea control (for the back of the neck)
- Lawn – control of Japanese beetle larvae (Exp. grub)
- Gardening – prevention and control of aphids and other pests
When used in plants, endogenous imidacloprid is slowly absorbed by plant roots and slowly transferred to plants through xylem tissue.
Preparation of Imidacloprid
3-Methylpyridine-N-oxide, triethylamine and benzoyl chloride are refluxed to obtain 2-chloro-5-methylpyridine. 2-Chloro-5-methylpyridine is chlorinated and reacted with imidazolidine to obtain imidacloprid.
- Add 3-picoline-N-oxide, triethylamine and dichloromethane to the reaction kettle, and add benzoyl chloride dropwise under nitrogen protection. Continue to keep warm for 2 hours after adding. Suction filtration, and the filtrate was desolubilized under reduced pressure to obtain a light brown viscous liquid. Adjust the pH value of this liquid to 6 with 45% NaOH solution under cooling conditions, carry out water distillation, and continue to neutralize it with alkali solution to keep the pH value around 6 during the distillation process. The oil layer was separated from the distillate, and the oil layer was desolvated under reduced pressure to obtain a colorless to pale yellow oily liquid with a yield of 60.0%. The liquid was 2-chloro-5-methylpyridine and 2,2-chloro-3-methylpyridine The mixture of pyridines can be obtained by freezing to obtain pure 2-chloro-5-methylpyridine.
- Add the mixture of 2-chloro-5-methylpyridine and 2-chloro-3-methylpyridine, acetonitrile, and initiator in the reaction kettle, heat up to the reflux temperature, and react with chlorine under ultraviolet light until the conversion rate ≥ 75%, stop the chlorine flow, evaporate the solvent and unreacted raw materials under reduced pressure to obtain a light brown liquid, which is directly used in the next step without purification.
- Add imidazolidine, dimethylformamide and an appropriate amount of benzene into the reaction kettle, heat up and reflux for dehydration. After the dehydration was completed, it was cooled, anhydrous potassium carbonate was added, and dimethylformamide was added dropwise at about 90°C. After the dropwise addition, the temperature was kept for 1.5 hours. The solid was removed by filtration, the filtrate was poured into ice water, stirred, filtered, washed with water and recrystallized to obtain imidacloprid as a light brown solid with a yield of 75%.