Place of Origin:
1.5 (50g/l, H2O, 20℃)
Storage temperature: no restrictions.
Hydrazine sulfate/hydrazine sulphate
Dyestuff Intermediates, Syntheses Material Intermediates
|Product Name||Hydrazine sulfate|
|Synonyms||nsc-150014;siranhydrazinu;Diamine sulfate;idrazinasolfato;diamidogensulfate;HYDRAZINE SULFATE;HYDRAZINE SULPHATE;hydrazoniumsulfate;HydrazineSulphateGr;HYDRAZINIUM SULFATE|
Hydrazine sulfate, also known as hydrazine sulfate, is a salt formed by hydrazine and sulfuric acid. The pure product is colorless scaly crystals or orthorhombic crystals.
The molecular weight is 130.12. The molecular formula is N2H4·H2SO4. Melting point is 254℃, and it will decompose if heating continues. The relative density is 1.37. Slightly soluble in cold water, easily soluble in hot water (2.87 at 20°C, 3.41 at 25°C, 3.89 at 30°C, 4.16 at 40°C, 7.0 at 50°C, 9.07 at 60°C, 14.4 at 80°C), the aqueous solution is acidic , Insoluble in ethanol and ether. Very stable in the air. It is susceptible to the action of alkali and oxidant, and cannot coexist with alkali and oxidant. It has a strong reducing effect. Rat oral LD50601mg/kg is toxic and carcinogenic. The main use of hydrazine sulfate is for gravimetric determination of nickel, cobalt, cadmium, the purification of rare metals and the separation of polonium and tellurium, and the precipitation of chlorate, hypochlorite and carboxyl compounds. It is also used to make isoniazid , Nitrofurazone, Diazonium hydrazine, Anhydrous hydrazine, etc. It is also used as a reducing agent, insecticide and sterilant. Hydrazine sulfate is a nutritional supplement in the United States to combat the symptoms of anorexia and weight loss caused by cancer.
Laboratory preparation method of hydrazine sulfate
- Use chlorine and sodium hydroxide to make sodium hypochlorite, then react with ammonia to make hydrazine hydrate, finally dehydrate to make hydrazine, and then react with sulfuric acid to make hydrazine sulfate product. The relevant chemical reaction equation is as follows: 2NH3+NaClO→NH2Cl+NaOHNH2Cl+NaOH+NH3→N2H4+NaCl+H2ON2H4+H2SO4→N2H4·H2SO4.
- Ammonia gas reacts with water to obtain ammonia water, which is then synthesized to obtain a hydrazine solution, which is evaporated, concentrated, crystallized, and finally reacted with sulfuric acid to obtain a finished product of hydrazine sulfate.
Colorless scaly crystals or orthorhombic crystals. Tasteless. Slightly soluble in cold water, easily soluble in hot water, and the aqueous solution is acidic. Insoluble in alcohol.
Hydrazine Sulphate Uses:
- Used as analytical reagent and reducing agent, also used in the purification of rare metals.
- Used as a raw material for the manufacture of medicines. In the organic industry, it is used as a raw material for products such as azobisisobutyronitrile. Used as a reducing agent in electroplating. Used in agriculture as insecticide and sterilant. Used as a foaming agent for plastics and rubber, etc.
- Weight determination of nickel, cobalt and cadmium, purification of rare metals, reducing agent, organic synthesis, separation of polonium and tellurium, determination of chlorate, hypochlorous acid and carboxyl compounds, preparation of thymol turbidity liquid in liver function test. Industrially used to make isoniazid, nitrofural, personazide, anhydrous hydrazine, insecticides and fungicides, etc., used in rocket fuel treatment, anti-rust products, and manufacture ADC foaming agent. Widely used in medicine, organic synthesis, pesticides, plastics, rubber and other industries;
The production base is located in Zhangqiu chemical industry park and Tai’an high-tech chemical industry park. laboratory and workshop in strict accordance with the GMP standard and the product fit national ISO9001 and ISO2000 standards.
“Zhishang” products are exported to Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa area, so as to establish a long-term and stable cooperation relationship with customer in the world.
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- Product Range: Additive , Chemical Auxiliary & Catalyst , Organic Chemicals
- Products/Service: Organic Intermediate,Inorganic Chemistry, APIs, Dyestuffs And Pigments, Fragrance And Spices, Food Additives
- Total Employees: 51~100
- Capital (Million US $): 10000000RMB
- Year Established: 2016
- No. of Production Lines : 8
- No. of QC Staff : 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided : yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters) : 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Certificate: ISO9001 , CE , GMP , API , MSDS
- Factory Location : Diao Town Industry Park, Zhangqiu City, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.