Model No.: Zhishang – Trichloroacetic acid
Type: Pharmaceutical Intermediates
Name:: Trichloroacetic Acid(TCA)
Density:: 1.62 G/mL At 25 °C(lit.)
MP:: 54-58 °C(lit.)
Bp:: 196 °C(lit.)
Productivity: 1000kg per Month
Brand: zhishang chemical
Place of Origin: Shandong, China (Mainland)
Supply Ability: in stock
Certificate: ISO CE
HS Code: 76-03-9
Trichloroacetic acid CAS no 76-03-9
Trichloroacetic acid, 1,1, 1-trichloroacetic acid, colorless solid, is a compound formed by the substitution of acetic acid methyl by trichloromethyl, which is CCl3COOH. The effect of chlorine on the electron absorption effect, the acid of trichloroacetic acid is stronger than acetic acid. It is prepared by the reaction of acetic acid and chlorine in iodine catalysis, and trichloroacetic acid can be obtained by oxidation of trichloroacetaldehyde. Trichloroacetic acid is mainly used as an intermediate for organic synthesis, medicine, insecticides and chemical reagents, and also as a precipitant for high molecular compounds such as protein, DNA and RNA. Trichloroacetic acid has been reduced to dichloroacetic acid with potential carcinogenic effect.
Trichloroacetic acid 76-03-9 basic information
|Product Name||Trichloroacetic acid|
|Product Categories:||Agrochemical Intermediates;Intermediates & Fine Chemicals;Dyestuff Intermediates;Flavor & Fragrance Intermediates;Gatiflo, Tequin and Zymar;Pharmaceutical intermediates|
Trichloroacetic acid CAS NO. 76-03-9 chemical properties
|Storage temp.:||Store at 0-5°C|
|CAS DataBase Reference||76-03-9|
Trichloroacetic acid Uses
- Trichloroacetic acid is used as a reagent for the determination of fluoride and protein precipitation, and as a reagent for bile pigments together with ferric chloride. Microscopic analysis was used as a fixative.
- Trichloroacetic acid is used in organic synthesis, manufacture of medicines and insecticides, etc.
- Its sodium and ammonium salts are herbicides. Sodium trichloroacetate is generally used as a pre-emergent herbicide in food crops and vegetable fields.
- Trichloroacetic acid is used as a decalcifying agent and as a fixative for microscopy samples.
- When trichloroacetic acid is heated with alkali solution, it is decomposed into chloroform and alkali carbonate.
Trichloroacetic acid is often used to precipitate proteins in experiments, so what is its principle? How does it work?
- Form insoluble salts with proteins under acidic conditions;
- As a protein denaturant, it changes the protein conformation, exposes more hydrophobic groups, and causes it to aggregate and precipitate;
- As the molecular weight of the protein increases, its structure becomes more complex and dense. TCA may penetrate into the molecule and make it difficult to be completely removed. When the sample is heated before electrophoresis, the protein structure may undergo acid hydrolysis and form fragments. , and this effect becomes more and more obvious with the extension of time;
- The electrophoresis spectrum shows that the monomer spectrum of BSA and HSA has obvious broadening phenomenon, which may be due to the binding of TCA, which makes the binding amount of SDS and protein deviate, resulting in the inhomogeneity of the charge on the protein, resulting in migration. rate inconsistency.
1> Cosmetic Raw Materials: Cosmetics is a variety of raw materials through a reasonable deployment of processing from the compound mixture. Cosmetics with a wide range of raw materials, different performance. According to the Raw Material properties and uses of cosmetics, can be divided into matrix materials and auxiliary raw materials in two categories.
2> Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients(API): API refers to the raw materials in the production of various types of preparations, which is the active ingredient in powder,crystal and paste for medicine use through chemical synthesis,plant extract, and preparations of biotechnology institute.
3> Fragrance And Spices: Spices are an important part of fine chemicals, it is composed of natural spices, synthetic spices and single fragrance.
4> Organic Raw Material: Intermediates are also known as organic intermediates. The use of coal tar or petroleum products as raw materials to produce dyes, resins, additives, and other intermediates.
5> Chemicals Used In Paints: Paint, the traditional Chinese name is paint. So-called coating is coated on the surface of the object that be protected or be adornment, and with the continuous film coating to form strong adhesion.
6> Pharmaceutical Intermediates: The so-called pharmaceutical intermediates, refers to the production of pharmaceutical products in the process, the use of raw materials, materials, accessories and other intermediate products.
7> Agricultural Chemicals: Research and agriculture related chemical, including pesticide, plant growth regulator, fertilizer, compound fertilizer, herbicide etc.