Model No.: LYN-59-51-8
MP:: 284 °C (dec.)(lit.)
Bp:: 306.9ºC At 760 MmHg
Place of Origin: Shandong, China (Mainland)
Supply Ability: in stock
Certificate: ISO CE
HS Code: 59-51-8
1. A hydrolyzate of protein such as gelatin or casein, treated with an ion exchange resin, and then treated with a bitter acid or Reineckeatesalt to treat only the neutral amino acid moiety, only L-proline is precipitated, and finally no Water ethanol plus isopropanol is obtained by recrystallization. It is obtained by fermentation of Corynebacterium acetoacidophilum XQ-3 (selected by the Central Research Institute of Wuxi University of Light Industry) with ammonium chloride as a nitrogen source. The acid production rate is about 60g/L.Methionine (Methionine) is an essential amino acid in all metazoans. Along with cysteine, methionine is one of the two thioprotein-containing amino acids. It is the only sulfur-containing essential amino acid in humans. There are l-type and d-type amino acids, which are closely related to the metabolism of various sulfur-containing compounds (such as proteins) in organisms. It is the main source of active methyl and sulfur in vivo. Dl-methionine can be produced by chemical method. Methionine is a strong liver antidote and growth enhancer, and when methionine is lacking, it causes anorexia. Methionine is widely used in nutritional supplements and animal feed. Because methionine is easily absorbed by chickens and converted into chicken protein, adding methionine into chicken feed can reduce feed consumption and make chicken grow healthily. Currently, methionine mainly falls into four categories: solid methionine, liquid hydroxy methionine (MHA), liquid sodium methionine and solid hydroxy methionine calcium, among which solid methionine has the largest market. But in the us methionine market, liquid hydroxyl methionine (MHA) is the largest. Methionine is produced in humans by the ribosome translation of the starting codon on the mRNA (the nitrogen-containing base sequence AUG). 4. Tobacco: BU, 22; FC, 21.
1. The extraction method can be used to prepare methionine, but the industry has the following methods:
1. Rhone-Planck Process
2. Degussa DL-methionine process raw material consumption quota: acrolein 480kg / t, methyl mercaptan 400kg / t, sodium cyanide 420kg / t.
2. Synthesized by using acrolein as raw material.
3. Acrolein and methyl mercaptan are used as raw materials to react to form methylthiopropanal. The product, methylthiopropanal, is then reacted with sodium cyanide to form hydantoin. Hydrolysis of hydantoin in the presence of sodium hydroxide produces sodium methioninate. Sodium methioninate is neutralized with sulfuric acid to form DL-methionine.
1. The content of methionine in the product is ≥98.5%, which is the amino acid necessary for the growth of livestock animals.
First, it is a “skeleton” amino acid of biosynthetic protein, which has a strong regulatory effect on animal metabolism and is widely used in medicine, food, feed and cosmetics. Among them, in medicine, it can be used as a main component of amino acid infusion and complex amino acids, and can also be used for synthesizing medicinal vitamins, and can be used for producing liver-protecting preparations by utilizing its anti-fatty liver function; in food, for amino acid strengthening of foods and The processing of food health products can be used as a nutritional supplement, because it has a special smell, it is only used for fish cake products; in the feed industry, the largest amount of methionine is used as a nutritional supplement for feed to make up the balance of amino acids. For feed additives, in the varieties of amino acid nutritional feed additives, methionine is 60%, lysine is 30%, and other amino acids are about 10%.
2. It is used as a nutritional supplement for feed to compensate for the amino acid balance. The lack of methionine in livestock and poultry can cause dysplasia, weight loss, weakened liver and kidney function, muscle atrophy, and skin deterioration. Adding 1kg of methionine to the feed is equivalent to the nutritional value of 50kg of fishmeal. The amount generally added is 0.05% to 0.2%.
3. Cosmetics are used as nutritional supplements. Used as a nutritional supplement in foods. Can also be used as a fortified feed nutrient. In medicine, it is an amino acid infusion, one of the main components of complex amino acids. It can also be used as a liver protection preparation.
25 kg box/bag/drums
Transit could be DHL,UPS,TNT,EMS,Fedex,and so on.
For mass orders, it will be delivered by air or sea.
your location, please allow 1-5 business days for your order to arrive.
For small order, please expect 3-7 days by UPS DHL EMS.
For mass order, please allow 5-8 days by Air, 15-30 days by Sea.
1> Cosmetic Raw Materials: Cosmetics is a variety of raw materials through a reasonable deployment of processing from the compound mixture. Cosmetics with a wide range of raw materials, different performance. According to the Raw Material properties and uses of cosmetics, can be divided into matrix materials and auxiliary raw materials in two categories.
2> Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients(API): API refers to the raw materials in the production of various types of preparations, which is the active ingredient in powder,crystal and paste for medicine use through chemical synthesis,plant extract, and preparations of biotechnology institute.
3> Fragrance And Spices: Spices are an important part of fine chemicals, it is composed of natural spices, synthetic spices and single fragrance.
4> Organic Raw Material: Intermediates are also known as organic intermediates. The use of coal tar or petroleum products as raw materials to produce dyes, resins, additives, and other intermediates.
5> Chemicals Used In Paints: Paint, the traditional Chinese name is paint. So-called coating is coated on the surface of the object that be protected or be adornment, and with the continuous film coating to form strong adhesion.
6> Pharmaceutical Intermediates: The so-called pharmaceutical intermediates, refers to the production of pharmaceutical products in the process, the use of raw materials, materials, accessories and other intermediate products.
7> Agricultural Chemicals: Research and agriculture related chemical, including pesticide, plant growth regulator, fertilizer, compound fertilizer, herbicide etc.