Model No.: LYN- 56-89-3
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Place of Origin: Shandong, China (Mainland)
Supply Ability: in stock
Certificate: ISO CE
HS Code: 56-89-3
High quality l-cystine with best prices 56-89-3
Properties:White crystal or crystalline powder, odorless, flavorless, almost insoluble in water or ethanol, soluble in diluted acid or basic hydroxide solutions.
COA of L-Cystine:
Function of L-Cystine:
1. Cystine is a crystalline, sulfur-containing amino acid, formed from two molecules of the amino acid cysteine.
2. It can be converted to cysteine by reduction and was discovered in 1810 but was not recognized as a component of proteins until 1899, when it was isolated from animal horn – it is particularly abundant in skeletal and connective tissues, hair and digestive enzymes.
3. L- Cystine helps strengthen the immune system, reduce damage from free-radicals, repair RNA-DNA in the cells and assimilation of vitamin B6. L-Cystine is closely related to the amino acid, L-Cysteine.
4. L-Cystine aids in preventing the side effects of chemotherapy and radiation.
5. It increases L-Glutathione levels in the lungs, liver, kidney and bone marrow.
6. L-Cystine also has an anti-aging effect on the body which can reduce the accumulation of age spots.