Graphite Powder CAS 7782-42-5
Factory Supply Graphite Powder CAS 7782-42-5 with Best Price
- Appearance: Black powder
- Purity: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: Graphite Powder Supplier & Manufacturer
Graphite Powder: The Complete Guide
Graphite Powder for Sale
|Chemical Name:||Graphite Powder|
|Other Name:||Graphene; Flexible graphite sheet|
|Type:||Inorganic salt; Pharmaceutical raw materials; Organic raw materials|
What is Graphite Powder?
Graphite is a crystalline kind of important carbon. It consists of stacked graphene layers. Graphite exists normally and also is one of the most secure type of carbon under basic conditions. Artificial and natural graphite are thoroughly eaten (300 loads each y ear, 1989) for the manufacture of pencils, lubricating substances, and also electrodes. Under high pressure and also heat, it will certainly be converted into diamond. It is a great (yet not an outstanding) conductor of heat as well as electricity.
Graphite takes place in metamorphic rock as a result of the decrease of carbon compounds deposited throughout metamorphism. It likewise exists in igneous rock and meteorites. The minerals connected to graphite include quartz, calcite, mica and tourmaline. The pri mary export resources for mining graphite are placed by tonnage: China, Mexico, Canada, Brazil, and also Madagascar.
In meteorites, graphite appears together with meteorites and also silicate minerals. The tiny graphite crystals in meteorite are called plagioclase. Some microscopic particles have unique isotopic compositions, suggesting that they formed prior to the solar system. around 12 recognized minerals previously than the planetary system as well as are additionally discovered in molecular clouds. These minerals are explosive or medium-sized stars created in the ejecta during supernova surges, as well as their coverings are expelled throughout their later phases of life. Graph it may be the 2nd or The third earliest mineral in the universe.
Graphite Powder Uses
- Refractory materials: Graphite and also its products have the residential properties of heat resistance as well as high stamina. They are primarily used to manufacture graphite crucibles in the metallic market. In steelmaking, graphite is frequently utilize d as a protective representative for steel ingots and also as a lining for metallurgical heating systems.
- Conductive products: used in the electric market to manufacture electrodes, brushes, carbon poles, carbon tubes, graphite gaskets, telephone components, coatings for TV picture tubes, etc.
- Lubing material: Graphite is typically utilized as a lubricating substance in the machinery sector. Lubricating oil commonly can not be made use of under high-speed, high-temperature, as well as high-pressure conditions, while graphite lubricating products can function without lubing oil at a temperature of 2000 ° C.
- High-temperature metallurgical materials: Graphite has reducibility, and also its reductivity can be made use of to lower lots of metal oxides at heats, and it can be utilized to scented metals, such as iron-smelting.
- Polishing agent and also antirust agent: Graphite is also a brightening representative as well as antirust representative for glass and paper in light industry, and also is a vital basic material for the manufacture of pencils, ink, black paint, ink, artificial diamonds, and rubies.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy graphite powder, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Application of Graphite Powder
The use of graphite as a refractory( heat- resistant) material began before 1900, when graphite trials were used to hold molten essence This is a small part of the current refractory material. In themid-1980s, carbon magnesium bricks came important, latterly in the form of alumina graphite. As of 2017, the order of significance was alumina graphite biographies, carbon magnesium bricks, monomers( plugging and ramming fusions), followed by trials.
The gauntlet begins to use veritably large flake graphite, while carbon magnesium bricks don’t bear similar large flake graphite; For these and other accoutrements , the scale size needed now has lesser inflexibility, and unformed graphite is no longer limited to low- end refractory accoutrements . Alumina graphite biographies are used as nonstop casting tools, similar as snoots and grooves, to transport molten sword from the spoon to the earth, and carbon magnesium bricks are used for steelmaking transformers and electric bow furnaces to repel extreme temperatures. Graphite blocks are also used in some blast furnace stuffings, where the high thermal conductivity of graphite is pivotal for icing sufficient cooling of the furnace bottom and bed. High chastity monolithic accoutrements are generally used for nonstop furnace lining rather of carbon magnesium bricks.
The refractory industry in the United States and Europe experienced a crisis from 2000 to 2003, with a cold steel market and a decrease in refractory consumption per ton of steel, leading to company acquisitions and many factory closures. Many factories closed due to RHI AG’s acquisition of Harbison Walker refractory materials, and equipment from some factories was auctioned off. Due to the fact that most of the lost production capacity is in carbon magnesium bricks, the graphite consumption in the refractory industry has shifted towards alumina graphite shapes and monolithic structures, and is far away from bricks. The main origin of carbon magnesium bricks is now China. Almost all of the above refractory materials are used for steelmaking, accounting for 75% of the consumption of refractory materials; The rest is used in various industries, such as cement.
According to the United States Geological Survey, the consumption of natural graphite in refractories in the United States in 2010 was 12500 tons.
Classification of Graphite
There are many sorts of graphite powder, the main kinds are as adheres to:
- Flake graphite powder is a crystalline mineral of carbonaceous components, which appears like fish ranges, as well as the crystal latticework is a hexagonal layered structure. The distance in between each network layer is 340pm, and also the range between carbon atoms in the very same network layer is 142pm. It comes from the hexagonal crystal system with full split cleavage. It has excellent properties such as high temperature resistance, electric conductivity, heat conduction, lubrication, plasticity and also acid and also alkali resistance.
- Nano-graphite powder is a product obtained from graphite powder bits travelling through a nano-scale sieve, and the fragment size of the nano-graphite powder has actually reached the nanometer degree. Particle size index: D100<1000nm, D50<400nm, carbon web content greater than 99.99%. Nano-graphite powder is an ideal strong lubricating product. It creates a chemically bonded hard as well as almost non-abrasive nano-graphite on the metal surface area. A huge quantity of nano-graphite is suspended in the lubricating oil, lowering drag and also rubbing, and also sealing as well as self-lubricating. Extensively utilized in chemical industry, steel lubrication, aerospace, lubes and other areas.
- Soil-like graphite powder is likewise called microcrystalline graphite. It has superb high quality, high fixed carbon web content, less hazardous pollutants, extremely low sulfur as well as iron material, secure chemical properties, as well as is not impacted by strong acids and alkalis. It delights in a high reputation in the graphite market at home as well as abroad. It is referred to as “Golden Sand”.
- Along with the above types, graphite powder is likewise split into high-purity graphite powder, cast graphite powder, colloidal graphite powder, etc.
Graphite Powder Supplier and Manufacturer
As a graphite powder supplier and manufacturer with a strict standard product quality system certificate, Zhishang Chemical has long been providing the best graphite powder raw materials to customers all over the world.
Over the years, relying on professional team experience and customer-centric team concept to meet customer needs in a timely manner, our company enjoys a high reputation in the world. At present, our company has served more than 6,000 customers and has established long-term cooperative relations with customers from many countries.
If you have a demand for graphite powder and related products, please contact our service staff Zhishang Chemical – White directly, and we will provide you with high-quality products at the best price.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide the best price and high-quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensure its quality.
* The packing also can be according to the customers` requirement.
* Any inquiries will be replied to within 24 hours.
* We provide a Commerical Invoices, Packing Lists, Bills of loading, COA, Health certificates, and Origin certificates. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
* The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
* Product has any problem can return.