Place of Origin:
Glyceryl Stearate/ Glycerin Monostearate
Glyceryl Stearate/Glycerol Powder
Cool dry place
white or light yellow powder or flake
Cosmetic/ Food/ Pharmaceutical Grade
25KG Paper Bag
Glyceryl stearate is a mixture of mono-, di-, and triglycerides of stearic acid, palmitic acid and some other fatty acids. Unlike diglycerides and triglycerides, glycerol Chemicalbook monoester is not the main component of animal and plant lipids. They can be synthesized by esterification of glycerol and equivalent fatty acids (mixtures) or glycerolysis of natural and modified lipids.
Glyceryl stearate is a white waxy flake, bead or powder solid. It is soluble in organic solvents such as chloroform, ethanol, acetone or ether, as well as mineral oil, animal and vegetable oils. Insoluble in water, it can be dispersed in hot water by vigorously shaking and mixing with hot water, or it can form gel with hot water.
Glyceryl Monostearate Uses:
Glyceryl stearate is a non-ionic surfactant. It has both hydrophilic and lipophilic genes, and has multiple functions such as wetting, emulsifying and foaming. Glyceryl stearate or glyceryl monostearate is used in more than 200 Chemicalbook 0 cosmetics in the United States, and is also widely used in cosmetics in other countries. In addition, glyceryl monostearate is also widely used in medicines, foods and candy. It is used as an emulsifier or solubilizer, pharmaceutical auxiliary, emollient and stabilizer.
The production base is located in Zhangqiu chemical industry park and Tai’an high-tech chemical industry park. laboratory and workshop in strict accordance with the GMP standard and the product fit national ISO9001 and ISO2000 standards.
“Zhishang” products are exported to Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa area, so as to establish a long-term and stable cooperation relationship with customer in the world.
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- Product Range: Additive , Chemical Auxiliary & Catalyst , Organic Chemicals
- Products/Service: Organic Intermediate,Inorganic Chemistry, APIs, Dyestuffs And Pigments, Fragrance And Spices, Food Additives
- Total Employees: 51~100
- Capital (Million US $): 10000000RMB
- Year Established: 2016
- No. of Production Lines : 8
- No. of QC Staff : 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided : yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters) : 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Certificate: ISO9001 , CE , GMP , API , MSDS
- Factory Location : Diao Town Industry Park, Zhangqiu City, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.