Place of Origin:
COA MSDS TDS
within 2 weeks
Transparent oily liquid with slight ammonia smell. It is hygroscopic. It is miscible with water and ethanol, slightly soluble in benzene, chloroform and ether.
- Used as raw material for synthesis of imidazole, pyrimidine, 1,3,5-triazine, caffeine, acrylonitrile copolymer spinning, solvent for antistatic coating of plastic products, etc.
- Formamide has active reactivity and special dissolving ability. It can be used as a raw material for organic synthesis, a paper treatment agent, a softener in the fiber industry, a softener for animal glue, and an analytical reagent for determining the content of amino acids in rice. In organic synthesis, medicine is mostly used, and it also has many uses in pesticides, dyes, pigments, perfumes, and auxiliaries. It is also an excellent organic solvent, mainly used in the spinning of acrylonitrile copolymers and ion exchange resins, as well as the antistatic coating or conductive coating of plastic products. In addition, it is also used to separate chlorosilanes and purify grease. Formamide can undergo a variety of reactions. In addition to the three hydrogens participating in the Chemicalbook reaction, it can also undergo dehydration, deCO, introduction of amino groups, introduction of acyl groups, and cyclization. Take ring closure as an example. Diethyl malonate is cyclized with formamide to obtain the intermediate 4,6-dihydroxypyrimidine of vitamin B4. The cyclization of anthranilic acid with amide gives the antiarrhythmic intermediate quinazoline-4. 3-amino-4-ethoxycarbonylpyrazole is cyclized with formamide to give xanthine oxidase inhibitor allopurinol . Ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid is cyclized with formamide to obtain the anticancer drug ethyleneimine. Methyl ethyl methoxymalonate is cyclized with formamide to obtain 5-methoxy-4,6-dihydroxypyrimidine disodium, an intermediate of sulfonamides.
- Used as analytical reagent, solvent and softener, also used in organic synthesis.
- Used in medicine and pesticide industry.
- One-step method The second step is to generate methyl formate from carbon monoxide and methanol under the action of sodium methoxide. In the second step, methyl formate is then ammonolyzed to form formamide, and the reaction conditions are 80-100°C and 0.2-0.6 MPa. This method has fewer problems.
- Formic acid method Formic acid and methanol are firstly esterified to generate methyl formate, then formamide is generated by aminolysis, and then the methanol Chemicalbook and impurities are separated by rectification to obtain the finished product. This method has become obsolete due to its high cost.
- The one-step method directly synthesizes formamide from carbon monoxide and ammonia under the catalysis of sodium methoxide under high pressure (10-30MPa) and temperature 80-100℃.
- Formic acid and urea method.
- The new method generates formamide from the reaction of sodium formate and ammonium salt at a certain temperature and pressure. This law is a domestic patent invention.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.