Fipronil CAS 120068-37-3
Factory Supply Fipronil CAS 120068-37-3 with Best Price
- Appearance: White powder
- Assay: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: Fipronil Suppliers & Manufacturers
Fipronil: The Complete Guide
Fipronil for Sale
Fipronil cas 120068-37-3; 4-((trifluoromethyl)sulfinyl)-; 5-Amino-1-[2,6-dichloro-4-(trifluoromethyl)phenyl]-4-[(trifluoromethyl)sulfinyl]-1H-pyrazole-3-carbonitrile
Inorganic salts; Agrochemicals; Feed additives; Food additives; Pharmaceutical raw materials; Organic raw materials
What is Fipronil?
With the aging of society and the improvement of people’s living standards and quality of life, more and more people like to keep pets as companions and to spend leisure time. Among them, pet dogs are the first choice for most people, but pet dogs are in the spring and summer. Susceptible to ectoparasites such as lice, which not only cause direct damage to animals, but can also transmit pathogens to humans.
Fipronil, chemical name 5-amino-1-(2,6-dichloro-4-trifluoromethylphenyl)-4-trifluoromethyl-sulfinylpyrazole-3-carbonitrile, is the first Phenypyrazoles for pest control. Since its discovery in 1987, it has been widely used in many fields such as agriculture and veterinary medicine, and has become an important insecticide species. Fipronil, trade name Fipronil, is a new type of benzopyrazole insecticide. Compared with traditional insecticides (organophosphates, pyrethroids, carbamates), this medicine has With the advantages of broad spectrum and high efficiency, it has been widely used in many agricultural fields and is a commonly used pesticide for pest control. At present, in the pet market, the main medicines for treating pet parasites such as lice are sprays and drops. . Sprays are for treatment and drops are for prevention. However, the spray has the disadvantage of slow onset of action. After use, lice are still seen on the pet dog, which has no effect on the customer. What the user wants to see is that after the drug is used, the lice will fall from the dog in about 10 minutes. , this is the needs of users, so how to formulate a preparation for repelling pet lice from the perspective of pesticide compounding, low toxicity and high efficiency of pesticides, so that it can not only produce the best therapeutic effect, but also ensure safety. A new direction for the development of formulations for repelling pet lice.
Fipronil mainly induces Cl- flow by blocking the Cl- channel of the nerve membrane controlled by the γ-aminobutyric acid receptor, causing the nervous system to be extremely excited and causing the death of the parasite, achieving the control effect on a variety of economic pests.
- Fipronil is a broad-spectrum pesticide with outstanding control effect on a selection of insects. Its insecticidal device is that it can bind to the γ-aminobutyric acid receptors on the membrane of the central nerves of pests, obstruct the chloride ion channel of the afferent neuron, therefore disrupt the typical feature of the central nervous system as well as bring about the death of the insects. It mainly works through belly poisoning and also call murder, and likewise has a particular systemic result.
- Fluoropyrazol-containing broad-spectrum insecticides, with high activity and also broad application variety, have actually been created for Hemiptera, Thysanoptera, Coleoptera, Lepidoptera and also various other bugs, in addition to pyrethroid and also carbamate pesticides Immune bugs also reveal incredibly high vulnerability. It can be made use of in rice, cotton, vegetables, soybeans, rape, cigarette, potatoes, tea, sorghum, corn, fruit trees, woodlands, public health, animal husbandry, and so on. Moths, cabbage caterpillars, cabbage armyworms, beetles, cut root worms, light bulb nematodes, caterpillars, fruit tree mosquitoes, wheat long tube aphid, coccidia, trichomonas, etc.
- Fipronil is generally utilized for the control of fleas, pet dog ticks and also various other ectoparasites in canines and cats. Fipronil is a broad-spectrum pesticide that can kill more than 480 varieties of bugs. It has a specific systemic impact via tummy poisoning and also contact poisoning, its task is 100 times that of organophosphates and carbamates, and also it likewise has a strong push back to pests that are immune to pyrethroids and carbamates effect. Recurring period is normally 2 to 4 weeks, up to 6 weeks.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy fipronil, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Application of Fipronil
Fipronil is a phenyl pyrazole, and its mode of action is through blocking γ- Aminobutyric acid gated chloride channels inhibit nerve transmission in arthropods. Fipronil can be used as a spray and drip to control fleas and ticks on cats and dogs. The insecticidal activity of fipronil accounts for the majority of its activity, although the additional activity against flea eggs and larvae is due to the presence of fipronil and the presence of debris shed from treated pets into the environment.
Autoradiographic studies of the skin distribution of 14C fipronil after intravenous administration in cats and dogs (11) showed that radioactivity was mainly limited to the stratum corneum, viable epidermal and sebaceous gland units. After slow release from the sebaceous glands, fipronil migrated through passive diffusion in the sebum covering the skin and hair, and was shown to persist on the hair for up to 2 months after treatment.
Fipronil Suppliers and Manufacturers
As a fipronil supplier and manufacturer with a strict standard product quality system certificate, Zhishang Chemical has long been providing the best fipronil raw materials to customers all over the world.
Over the years, relying on professional team experience and customer-centric team concept to meet customer needs in a timely manner, our company enjoys a high reputation in the world. At present, our company has served more than 6,000 customers and has established long-term cooperative relations with customers from many countries.
If you have a demand for fipronil and related products, please contact our service staff Zhishang Chemical – White directly, and we will provide you with high-quality products at the best price.