Model No.: LYN- 458-37-7
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Place of Origin: Shandong, China (Mainland)
Supply Ability: in stock
Certificate: ISO CE
Factory Supply Turmeric Root Extract 95% Curcumin Powder CAS 458-37-7
Turmeric extract is derived from the root of the turmeric plant first by boiling and drying, then by grinding it to a powder, followed by extraction of the active ingredients using a solvent. There are 18 times more curcuminoids in the concentrate than in the natural spice which is simply a powdered form of the dried root. The concentrate is also known as Curcumin.
Turmeric Extract is a bright yellow/orange polyphenol having the form of a dry powder that is oil-soluble. The concentrate has neither flavor nor aroma. It colors food readily if there is oil present. The medicinal properties and health benefits of turmeric extract are attributed partly to its strong anti-oxidant and anti- inflammatory characteristics.
2.Helping to prevent dementia.
4.Preventing the body from the damages of free radicals.
5.Preventing swelling of the joint ,arthritis, cardiovascular disease and cancer.
6.Having anticoagulant, lipid-lowering, anti-atherosclerotic, anti-aging,and inhibiting growth of tumor.
Curcumin has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antiviral and antifungal actions. Studies have shown that curcumin is not toxic to humans. Curcumin exerts anti-inflammatory activity by inhibition of a number of different molecules that play an important role in inflammation. Turmeric is effective in reducing post-surgical inflammation. Turmeric helps to prevent atherosclerosis by reducing the formation of bloods clumps
1. Curcumin mainly used in many foods as a coloring in mustard, cheese, beverages and cakes;
2. Curcumin used for dyspepsia, chronic anterior uveitis and Helicobacter pylori bacteria;
3. Curcumin used as a topical analgesic, and for colic, hepatitis, ringworm and chest pain.
4. With the function of improving blood circulation and treating amenorrhea;
5. With the function of lipid-lowering, anti-inflammatory, choleretic, anti-tumor and anti-oxidation;
6. Curcumin contains antioxidants, which protect cells against damage caused by free radicals;
7. Curcumin has the effect on lowering blood pressure, treating diabetes and protecting the liver;
8. With the function of treating women dysmenorrhea and amenorrhea.
9. As medicines raw materials for anti-inflammatory and regulating menstruation, it is mainly used in pharmaceutical field;
10. As products of health products, it is widely used in the field of health care products;
11. As pigments, food additives of seasoning, it is mainly used in cosmetic industry.
Package & Storage :
or upon customers’ request.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture
2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.
within 3 days after get the payment