Model No.: LYN- 5080-50-2
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Place of Origin: Shandong, China (Mainland)
Supply Ability: in stock
Certificate: ISO CE
HS Code: 5080-50-2
Factory Supply Best Quality Acetyl-L-Carnitine cas 5080-50-2
1) Purity: 99%min
2) CAS: 541-15-1
3) Formula: C7H15NO3
4) Molecular Weight: 161.20
5) EINECS: 208-768-0
Acetyl-L-Carnitine is a nutrient that is derived from the amino acids lysine and methionine. Its name is derived from the fact that it was first isolated from meat (carnus). Acetyl-L-Carnitine is not considered a dietary essential because it is synthesized in the body. The body produces carnitine in the liver and kidneys and stores it in the skeletal muscles, heart, brain, and other tissues. But its production may not meet the needs under certain conditions such as increased energy demands and therefore it is considered a onditionally essential nutriention. There are two forms (isomers) of carnitine, viz. L-carnitine and D-carnitine, and only the L-isomer is biologically active
1) Infant food: It can be added to milk powder to improve the nutrition.
2) Weight loss: L-carnitine can burn the redundant adipose in our body, then transmit to energy, which can help us slimming figure.
3) Athletes food: It is good for improve the explosive force and resist fatigue, which can enhance our sports ability.
4) Important nutritional supplement for human body: With the growth of our age, the content of L-carnitine in our body is decreasing, so we should supplement L-carnitine to maintain the health of our body.
5) L-Carnitine is proved to be safe and healthy food after security experiments in many countries. US stipulates that ADI is 20mg per kg per day, the maximum for adults is 1200mg per day.
1.Acetyl-L-carnitine has a vital role in the gray atter of the central nervous system and in the male reproductive tract;
2.Acetyl-L-carnitine is suitable for al kinds of liquid applications. L-Carnitine is essential in the utilization of fatty acids and in transporting metabolic energy;
3.Acetyl-L-carnitine can promote normal growth and development;
4.Acetyl-L-carnitine can treat and possibly prevent cardiovascular disease;
5.Acetyl-L-carnitine can treat muscle disease;
6.Acetyl-L-carnitine can help build muscle;
7.Acetyl-L-carnitine can protect against liver disease, diabetes and kidney disease;
8.Acetyl-L-carnitine can help prevent aid from dieting.