Ethylbenzene CAS 100-41-4
Factory Supply Ethylbenzene CAS 100-41-4 with Best Price
- Appearance: Colorless liquid
- Purity: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: Ethylbenzene Supplier & Manufacturer
Ethylbenzene: The Complete Guide
Ethylbenzene for Sale
Basic Info of Ethylbenzene
Ethyl Ether Anhydrous, Stabilized; Ethylbenzene in Dimethyl Sulfoxide
Flavors and Fragrances; Organic raw materials
What is Ethylbenzene?
Ethyl benzene, phenylethane, colorless liquid, fragrant odor, insoluble in water, miscible in a lot of natural solvents such as ethanol and also ether, stable in nature, made use of in organic synthesis and also as solvent. It has strong irritation to skin and also mucosa, as well as has anesthetic effect at high concentration.
Ethylbenzene is an anemic, unpredictable and very combustible fluid with an odor comparable to gasoline. It is much less dense than water as well as insoluble in water. Thus floating on the water surface area. Vapor is larger than air. Ethylbenzene belongs to the chemical family members called alkylbenzene. These are fragrant compounds including benzene replaced at one or even more positions. It exists in all-natural items such as coal tar as well as oil, and additionally in completed products such as ink, insecticide and also paint. Ethylbenzene is primarily utilized to make another chemical, styrene. Various other uses include as solvents, gas and the manufacture of other chemicals. It is readily made from benzene and ethylene.
- Ethylbenzene is used as a raw material for styrene, also used in pharmaceuticals and other organic synthesis.
- Ethylbenzene is mainly used to produce styrene, and then to produce styrene homopolymers and copolymers with styrene as the main component (ABS, AS, etc.). A small amount of ethylbenzene is used in the organic synthesis industry, such as the production of intermediates such as acetophenone, ethyl anthraquinone, p-nitroacetophenone, and methyl phenyl ketone. In medicine, it is used as the intermediate of synthomycin and chloramphenicol. Also used for spices.
- Ethylbenzene is used as chromatographic standard substance and solvent, and also used in organic synthesis.
- Ethylbenzene (c6h5c2h5) is the smallest aromatic hydrocarbon molecule with a CC bond chain structure. The CC single bond adjacent to the benzene ring is much weaker than other chemical bonds and is the most easily broken bond. It is the characteristic structure of single chain alternative fuels such as n-propylbenzene and n-butylbenzene in diesel and aviation kerosene.
- Ethylbenzene can be synthesized as starting material: (1) acetophenone is selectively oxidized in the presence of neutral alumina supported potassium dichromate, using air as oxidant. (2) Dehydrogenation reaction of styrene on nano diamond in oxygen poor environment
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy ethylbenzene, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Application of Ethylbenzene
CN201210392996.6 reported a method for synthesizing p-diethylbenzene by alkylation of ethanol and ethylbenzene, which mainly solves the problem that p-diethylbenzene is selected in the prior art in the reaction of synthesizing p-diethylbenzene by alkylation of ethanol and ethylbenzene The problem of low performance and low yield. Para-diethylbenzene is an indispensable analytical agent in the process of adsorption and separation of para-xylene, and its synthesis has very important social benefits and practical value. In the present invention, ethylbenzene and ethanol are used as raw materials, and a gas inert to the reaction is used as a carrier gas. 1. Under the condition that the mol ratio of ethylbenzene and ethanol is (10:1)～(1:2), and the mol ratio of carrier gas and the total amount of ethyl phenethyl alcohol is (1:1)～(5:1), the reaction The technical scheme of generating p-diethylbenzene and water by contacting the raw material with the catalyst solves the problem well, and can be used in the industrial production of the reaction of synthesizing p-diethylbenzene by alkylation of ethanol and ethylbenzene.
CN201210324476.1 reports a method for synthesizing p-diethylbenzene from ethylbenzene and ethylene, which mainly solves the problem of low selectivity to p-diethylbenzene in the prior art. In the present invention, ethylbenzene and ethylene are used as reaction raw materials, and the reaction temperature is 180-400 DEG C, the reaction pressure is 0.1-4.0 MPa, the ethylene weight space velocity is 0.1-2.0 h-1, and the ethylbenzene/ethylene molar ratio is 2-10. Under the condition of , the reaction raw material is contacted with the catalyst to generate p-diethylbenzene; the catalyst, in parts by weight, includes the following components: a) 40 ~ 80 parts of SiO / Al O mol ratio is a MWW type molecular sieve of 10 ~ 100; b) The technical scheme of 20 to 60 parts of the binder solves the problem well, and can be used in the industrial production of ethylbenzene and ethylene to produce p-diethylbenzene.
Production Method of Ethylbenzene
Industrially, ethylbenzene is obtained by the reaction of benzene and ethylene in the presence of a catalyst, and can also be separated from the C8 fraction of naphtha reformate. About 90% of ethylbenzene in industry is now produced by alkylation of benzene.
- Liquid-phase alkylation method
Usually, ethylene and benzene are reacted to generate ethylbenzene under normal pressure and 85-90°C, using aluminum trichloride as a catalyst. A side reaction is that ethylbenzene is further alkylated by ethylene to produce polyethylbenzene. In industry, the conversion rate of benzene is limited to 52-55%, and a high benzene-ethylene molar ratio (generally about 2) is used to prevent the formation of more diethylbenzene and polyethylbenzene. The average yield of ethylbenzene was 94-96%.
- Gas phase alkylation method
At first, ethylene and excess benzene were subjected to gas-phase alkylation at 300°C and 4-6 MPa under the action of phosphoric acid-diatomaceous earth and alumina-silica gel catalyst to prepare ethylbenzene. Polyethylbenzene cannot be treated because the catalyst used cannot carry out the dealkylation of polyethylbenzene. Although the production of polyethylbenzene is reduced by increasing the proportion of benzene, the distillation cost of circulating benzene is increased.
- The aromatic hydrocarbons obtained by the separation of C8 aromatic hydrocarbons to the catalytic reforming of ethylbenzene
After separation and removal of benzene and toluene, the boiling points of each component of the mixed xylene fraction are very close. 300-400 trays are required to separate ethylbenzene by rectification, and the reflux ratio is 75. In addition, adsorption separation and chromatography can also be used to separate ethylbenzene. The importance of ethylbenzene separation is greatly enhanced by the fact that the separation of ethylbenzene from C8 aromatics is no longer economically competitive with the alkylation of ethylbenzene with benzene, and the new generation of noble metal isomerization catalysts can efficiently convert ethylbenzene to xylenes decline.
- Ethylbenzene – PubChem
- CN201210324476.1 Method for synthesizing p-diethylbenzene from ethylbenzene and ethylene
- CN201210392996.6 Method for synthesizing p-diethylbenzene by alkylation of ethanol and ethylbenzene
Ethylbenzene Supplier and Manufacturer
As a ethylbenzene supplier and manufacturer with a strict standard product quality system certificate, Zhishang Chemical has long been providing the best ethylbenzene raw materials to customers all over the world.
Over the years, relying on professional team experience and customer-centric team concept to meet customer needs in a timely manner, our company enjoys a high reputation in the world. At present, our company has served more than 6,000 customers and has established long-term cooperative relations with customers from many countries.
If you have a demand for ethylbenzene and related products, please contact our service staff Zhishang Chemical – White directly, and we will provide you with high-quality products at the best price.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide the best price and high-quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensure its quality.
* The packing also can be according to the customers` requirement.
* Any inquiries will be replied to within 24 hours.
* We provide a Commerical Invoices, Packing Lists, Bills of loading, COA, Health certificates, and Origin certificates. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
* The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
* Product has any problem can return.