Ethoxylated Hydrogenated Castor Oil CAS 61788-85-0
Factory Supply Ethoxylated Hydrogenated Castor Oil CAS 61788-85-0 with Best Price
- Appearance: Yellow liquid
- Assay: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: Ethoxylated Hydrogenated Castor Oil Supplement
Ethoxylated Hydrogenated Castor Oil: The Complete Guide
Ethoxylated Hydrogenated Castor Oil for Sale
Basic Info of Ethoxylated Hydrogenated Castor Oil
Ethoxylated Hydrogenated Castor Oil
Castor oil hydrogenated ethoxylated; Hydrogenated castor oil
Pharmaceutical raw materials; Inorganic salts; Plant extracts; Pharmaceutical intermediates
What is Ethoxylated Hydrogenated Castor Oil?
Castor oil is the oil with the highest hydroxyl value in nature. It mainly contains ricinoleic acid, oleic acid, linoleic acid and stearic acid. Its main component is triricinoleic acid triglyceride, and its molecular structure contains general vegetable oil fatty acid molecule hydrocarbon olefin bond, three ester bonds and three hydroxyl groups.
Castor oil can be used as a raw material for various chemical reactions or unit processing. Castor oil is prone to hydrolysis, cracking, saponification, esterification, amidation, addition, oxidation, halogenation, sulfonation, acidification, epoxidation, and ethyl oxidation. and many other chemical reactions, and its derivative products are various, mainly used in coatings, surfactants and cosmetics.
Hydrogenated castor oil can be obtained by hydrogenation technology (usually catalyzed by nickel-copper diatomite as a carrier), which can not only increase its melting point, increase the content of solid ester, but also improve its oxidation resistance, thermal stability, and color. and smell.
Hydrogenated castor oil is prepared according to the method of esterification. Its main component is 12-methyl polyether triglyceride, which belongs to light yellow or milky white powder. It can be slightly soluble in dichloromethane, not in petroleum ether, and not in water. Its main use is relatively common. It is often used as a sustained-release agent or an emulsifier in the pharmaceutical preparation profession, and is often used to treat suppositories, tablets, and pills.
Ethoxylated Hydrogenated Castor Oil Uses
- Ethoxylated hydrogenated castor oil plays the duty of enlarging, solidifying as well as slow-release to prepare, so it is used as thickener, hardening representative and slow-release representative for the prep work of semi-solid prep work as well as strong prep work. In ointments, creams and suppositories, it is mainly made use of as a hardener for pastes to change the consistency of prep work; in oral preparations, it is generally made use of for the prep work of sustained-release tablets as well as capsules, and can likewise be utilized as covering films or forming The solid skeleton plays the role of slow release or controlled launch; it can likewise be utilized as a lube for tablet computers and also capsules to enhance the fluidness of bits.
- PEG-60 hydrogenated castor oil is a commonly used high-efficiency solubilizer, which can evenly disperse oily substances such as essence and essential oil into water to form a stable and transparent solution.
- Ethoxylated hydrogenated castor oil can be used as a lubricant for tablets. Although its lubricating effect is not as good as that of magnesium stearate, hydrogenated castor oil is the best choice for a few tablets that are sticky during the compression process, such as hydrogen sulfate Clopidogrel tablets require the use of hydrogenated castor oil as a lubricant. In fact, most of the drugs with strong polarity (strong hydrophilic drugs) and drugs that are easy to cause mottled in the tableting process can use hydrogenated castor oil as a lubricant, which can not only play a lubricating role, but also prevent sticking. It can also play the role of hydrophobicity and is not easy to produce mottled.
- PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil solubilizer is a viscous liquid or paste; it is an excellent non-ionic solubilizer and emulsifier; it has a wide pH value stability, low foam, and can be mixed with acid at high temperature. and alcohol to form a clear chemical mixture. It can be used to solubilize essential oils and synthetic fragrances in water or alcohol solution. When using, this product can be mixed with the substances to be solubilized in a ratio of 1:1-3 and stirred evenly until transparent. Can be used as medical grade solubilizer.
- Ethoxylated hydrogenated castor oil is used in the manufacturing of day-to-day cosmetics, footwear gloss, and medicinal ointment, as well as is the raw material for the preparation of 12-hydroxystearic acid.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy ethoxylated hydrogenated castor oil, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Application of Hydrogenated Castor Oil as Medicinal Excipients
Naproxen controlled-release tablets
Immediate release granules secret formula: naproxen 300mg, whey protein 880mg, PVP 18mg, tapioca starch 30mg, sodium carboxymethyl tapioca starch 18mg, magnesium stearate 1.2mg;
Controlled release granules recipe: naproxen 450mg, hydrogenated castor oil 171mg, ethyl cellulose 54mg;
The above two kinds of granules are stirred, and the candy is prepared by tableting.
- High-efficiency potassium chloride tablets
Take the prescription amount of potassium chloride crystals and float in the molten cetyl alcohol, hydrogenated castor oil and polyether, and make particles according to a 20-mesh sieve when mixing until it is close to coagulation. grain. After the indoor temperature is dry, add a lubricating hydraulic core, and finally get the sugar coating.
- N-(a hydroxyethyl) nicotine nitrate frame sheet
Take 90 g of hydrogenated castor oil, disperse it into particles with a diameter of 1.5 μm with a micropowder mill, and immediately mix it with 8 g of hydroxypropyl methylcellulose. The compound is granulated by mixing 20 g of 10% hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose and 43 g of water at 50°C. Dry and prepare granules A; take 2.5 g of compound A, add 7.5 g of the main drug to make granules B; take 5.9 g of whey protein, 3 g of microcrystalline cellulose, 0.1 g of magnesium stearate and 1 g of the main drug and mix Make granules C; mix granules A, B, and C into tablet candies.
- Raw material of retarding film coating layer
Special drugs need to achieve the actual effect of retardation according to the film coating layer. Hydrogenated castor oil is one of the common retardation raw materials, and the general use amount is 5.0%-20.0% of the total weight of the coating layer.
Production Procedure of Ethoxylated Hydrogenated Castor Oil
- Preheating of castor oil
The hydrogenation temperature level of castor oil is above 150 ℃. In order to shorten the hydrogenation time and also improve the usage price of the hydrogenation tank, the important oil needs to be preheated to over 130 ℃. The essential oil is pumped out from the necessary oil tank and sent to the subsequent procedure in 2 ways: one way is sent to the metering tank as well as preheater to get the worth and also temperature; the other method is sent out to the heating oil kettle to liquify the stimulant. After that both paths are merged and pushed towards the hydrogenation storage tank.
- Hydrogenated castor oil
The warm oil going into the hydrogenation container remains to heat up to make the temperature level reach the hydrogenation need. The introduced hydrogen is three times the academic hydrogen usage, the scale stress has to do with 0.196 MPa, and the hydrogen return stress is maintained at 0.029-0.049 MPa. Throughout the hydrogenation process, the temperature level rises rapidly due to exterior heating and the exotherm of the hydrogenation response. If the temperature level is too expensive, although the response speed can be accelerated and also the hydrogenation time can be reduced, more oil will be gone back to the hydrogen, as well as the shade of the finished item will certainly end up being darker. Consequently, it is required to regulate the exterior home heating and heat exchange devices to keep the hydrogenation temperature level within 150 to 180 ° C. During hydrogenation, pay attention to record: the temperature is taped as soon as every half an hour, and also the melting point is identified by tasting, which can be executed 1 to 2 times per hr up until the melting point reaches the item specification requirements.
- Cooling and also filtering system
After the melting point and also iodine worth of the hydrogenated item are certified, the heat exchanger is used to pass cold water to cool off. Then close the hydrogen return shutoff, boost the hydrogen stress in the hydrogenation storage tank to 0.118-0.148 MPa, and press the hardened castor oil right into the filter for filtering (the oil temperature level is below 140 ℃). If the oil temperature level is expensive, the nickel content of the hardened oil might also be high, which is very easy to harm the filter cloth. The filtration embraces a plate as well as frame filter press with a scale pressure of 0.196 MPa. The filtrate is tasted to test the activity, and also the completed solidified oil is sent out to storage tanks and also buckets.
- Recuperation of catalyst
Include 130kg of water into the enamel reaction tank and after that add 16kg of focused sulfuric acid, 8kg of focused nitric acid and also 65kg of waste driver consequently. After the components are ended up, the steam is presented to dissolve the tough swellings. Heating with air flow in coil or jacket devices, boil for 14h, allow stand, get rid of oil slick, as well as release right into neutralization container. The material service is stirred by gurgling air in the neutralization container, and also warmed by the vapor transferred by the coil or jacket till it steams. Currently, gradually put in sodium carbonate powder to neutralize, pH=3 is appropriate, continue to react for 10min, and discharge transition. The filtrate is placed in a lead or enamel-lined iron elimination tank, the oil slick is gotten rid of once again, and the heavy steam is indirectly warmed (jacket or coil) to 60 ° C. Placed potassium chlorate in the quantity of 1.7 g/(L remedy) for oxidation; include 30% focus of salt hydroxide, reduce the effects of and deacidify to pH=4 ～ 5. Under this condition, after 5-6 hrs of response, take a sample for examination, add ammonium thiocyanate reagent for shade recognition, if it turns light yellow, it is certified. After passing the examination, remove the residue of algae, and check the web content of copper sulfate as well as nickel sulfate in the filtrate, and after that include the inadequate component according to the requirements of the proportion of the driver, which is the regenerated item of the driver.
- 61788-85-0 – PubChem
- Wang Duoren.Production and Application of Refined Castor Oil[J].Leather Chemical Industry,2003(03):26-28.