Epoxidized Soya Bean Oil CAS 8013-07-8
Factory Supply Epoxidized Soya Bean Oil CAS 8013-07-8 with Best Price
- Appearance: Yellow liquid
- Purity: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: Epoxidized Soya Bean Oil Supplier & Manufacturer
Epoxidized Soya Bean Oil: The Complete Guide
Epoxidized Soya Bean Oil for Sale
Basic Info of Epoxidized Soya Bean Oil
Epoxidized Soya Bean Oil
Epoxidized soybean oil; Soybean Oil Epoxide
Inorganic salts; Pharmaceutical, pesticide, dye intermediates; Organic raw materials
What is Epoxidized Soya Bean Oil?
Epoxidized soybean oil is typically described as soybean oil by employees, and also the English abbreviation is ESO. It is a plasticizer acquired by oxidation treatment of soybean oil. It appears as a light yellow thick oily liquid with a small oily odor at room temperature level. Compared to chlorinated paraffin as well as epoxy methyl ester, epoxidized soybean oil has the mildest as well as most all-natural odor. It is suitable for some PVC items with stringent smell requirements, such as automobile floor coverings, films, sheets, etc.
Epoxidized soybean oil is a chemical product gotten by oxidation therapy of soybean oil. It is a light yellow viscous oily fluid at area temperature level. It is a commonly made use of non-toxic plasticizer and also stabilizer for PVC. The material has good compatibility, low volatility as well as reduced movement. It has outstanding thermal stability and also light stability, as well as water resistance and also oil resistance. It can provide items good mechanical toughness, climate resistance and electrical buildings, as well as is safe. It is a globally acknowledged chemical procedure additive for food product packaging products.
Epoxidized Soya Bean Oil Uses
- Epoxidized soybean oil is widely made use of, and is frequently utilized as a safe plasticizer and also stabilizer in PVC items: it has great compatibility with PVC resin, low volatility and reduced migration.
- Soybean oil epoxides are often used as additives in the preparation of poly (vinyl chloride) to replace harmful phthalates. Soybean oil epoxides are also modified and can be used in lubricant formulations with improved oxidation stability and low pour point.
- Epoxidized soybean oil made use of as plasticizer for PVC plastics.
- Epoxidized soybean oil can be used as a plasticizer for epoxy material, PVC, neoprene, nitrile rubber, and so on. Nevertheless, the mutual solubility of pure epoxidized soybean oil as well as epoxy resin is normally bad. It can be formed by ring-opening polymerization of epoxidized soybean oil, or reaction with maleic anhydride, or dual bond cross-linking caused by dicumyl peroxide. polymer, the compatibility with epoxy material is undoubtedly improved.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy epoxidized soya bean oil, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Application of Epoxidized Soya Bean Oil
Epoxidized soybean oil is an epoxy plasticizer, which is a plasticizer and stabilizer widely used in plastic processing. In the processing of industrial polyvinyl chloride (PVC) resin, it can not only absorb the HCl generated when the PVC resin decomposes, block the continuous decomposition of PVC, but also capture the free radical Cl? The free radical reaction can stabilize the active chlorine atoms on the PVC chain, slow down the degradation rate, play a stabilizing role, and prolong the service life of PVC products. If it works synergistically with metal stabilizers, its stabilizing effect is more significant.
At the same time, epoxidized soybean oil has excellent compatibility with PVC, and can be quickly and uniformly dispersed in the PVC system, weakening the force between PVC macromolecules, increasing the mobility between molecules, and improving the fluidity of PVC. It has a plasticizing effect on PVC resin. In addition, in the process of PVC processing and molding, as long as a small amount of epoxidized soybean oil is added, the operating conditions will be improved, the processing speed will be increased, the energy consumption will be reduced, the surface quality of the PVC products will be improved, and the physical properties of the products will be improved to varying degrees. , such as heat aging resistance, folding resistance, etc., play a positive role in reducing production costs and improving economic benefits. Because epoxidized soybean oil has good light and thermal stability, as well as plasticization, extraction resistance, low migration, low volatility, good compatibility, low temperature flexibility, etc., it is suitable for almost all soft and hard PVC products. Among them, such as various films, pipes, sheets, artificial leather, floor leather, wire and cable materials, refrigerator sealing strips, plastic wallpapers, gaskets, and other daily-use plastic products, photographic films with high production requirements, etc. For PVC products used outdoors, in order to ensure non-toxic, transparent, heat-resistant, low-temperature resistance, toughening, and anti-aging properties, epoxidized soybean oil must be used. Generally, adding 2-10 parts of epoxidized soybean oil to PVC products can greatly improve its weather resistance and its stability.
Epoxidized soybean oil, as an environmentally friendly, plasticized, stable and biodegradable plasticizer, fully complies with the US FDA food additive rules and EU RoHS environmental protection directives and REACH regulations. It is an internationally recognized environmentally friendly green plasticizer and is widely used in food. , pharmaceutical packaging materials, children’s toys, home decoration materials, PVC soft products, as well as transparent bottles, transparent boxes and other fields. In addition, the application of epoxidized soybean oil in coatings and adhesives is becoming more and more extensive. Because of its low price, strong photosensitivity, good film performance, good molecular chain flexibility, and low viscosity, it has three hot spots in coating applications: reaction with acrylic acid to prepare epoxy soybean oil acrylate system coatings, cationic light Curing system coatings, or mixing it into some commonly used coating systems as modifiers, such as adding epoxidized soybean oil as a reactive diluent in low VOC alkyd coatings.
- Soybean oil epoxide, contains 4,000 ppm monomethyl ether hydroquinone as inhibitor – PubChem
- Wang Chunli, Cao Antang, Dong Yuwu.Use and production method of epoxidized soybean oil[J].Shandong Chemical Industry,2006(05):49-51.
Epoxidized Soya Bean Oil Supplier and Manufacturer
As a epoxidized soya bean oil supplier and manufacturer with a strict standard product quality system certificate, Zhishang Chemical has long been providing the best epoxidized soya bean oil raw materials to customers all over the world.
Over the years, relying on professional team experience and customer-centric team concept to meet customer needs in a timely manner, our company enjoys a high reputation in the world. At present, our company has served more than 6,000 customers and has established long-term cooperative relations with customers from many countries.
If you have a demand for epoxidized soya bean oil and related products, please contact our service staff Zhishang Chemical – White directly, and we will provide you with high-quality products at the best price.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide the best price and high-quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensure its quality.
* The packing also can be according to the customers` requirement.
* Any inquiries will be replied to within 24 hours.
* We provide a Commerical Invoices, Packing Lists, Bills of loading, COA, Health certificates, and Origin certificates. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
* The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
* Product has any problem can return.