EDC.HCL CAS 25952-53-8 1-(3-Dimethylaminopropyl)-3-ethylcarbodiimide hydrochloride
Factory Supply EDC.HCL CAS 25952-53-8 1-(3-Dimethylaminopropyl)-3-ethylcarbodiimide hydrochloride with Best Price
- Appearance: White powder
- Assay: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: EDC.HCL Supplement
EDC.HCL: The Complete Guide
EDC.HCL for Sale
Basic Info of EDC.HCL
EDC.HCL; 1-Ethyl-3-(3-diMethyllaMinopropyl)carbodiiMide hydrochloride; EDC·HCl
Food additives; Pharmaceutical intermediates; Synthetic material intermediates; Organic raw materials
What is EDC.HCL?
1-(3-Dimethylaminopropyl)-3-ethylcarbodiimide hydrochloride, referred to as EDC hydrochloride, molecular formula: C8H17N3 · HCl, family member molecular mass 191.70, white crystalline powder, very easy to take in moisture, Solubility in water > 20g/100ml, soluble in ethanol, melting point 110-114 ° C, made use of as triggering reagent for carboxyl group in amide synthesis, also made use of for triggering phosphate group, protein and also nucleic acid cross-linking as well as immunoconjugate made. The pH variety throughout use is 4.0-6.0, as well as it is commonly used in combination with N-hydroxysuccinimide (NHS) or N-hydroxythiosuccinimide to improve coupling efficiency.
A water-soluble by-product of carbodiimide that can be made use of to bind haptens to healthy proteins and also polypeptides. Utilized to change NMDA receptors and also as condensing representatives in peptide synthesis. The primary advantage of EDAC combining is that excess reagents and also matching urea can be quickly eliminated by washing with dilute acid or water. Carbodiimide militarizes the development of amide bonds, carboxylic acids and also amines by triggering carboxylate to develop O-acyl urea. The intermediate can be directly assaulted by an amine to form an amide. EDAC is launched as a soluble urea derivative.
- EDC.HCL is a white crystalline compound, which can be made use of as a protein and nucleic acid cross-linking representative, and also a water-soluble carbodiimide-type condensing representative that can realize rapid polypeptide condensation reaction. The particle of EDC (or EDAC) has a linear framework and also is used in the condensation response of carboxyl teams with primary amines, and has actually been widely made use of.
- Water-soluble focused reagent; general carbonyl turning on reagent, utilized in the process of amide as well as secondary amine bonding; can respond with phosphate groups; utilized in peptide synthesis; healthy protein and also nucleic acid cross-linking; preparation such as immunoconjugates, regular Condition, pH4.0-6.0 and also no barrier, under unique problems, amine as well as carboxylate barrier must be stayed clear of; water-soluble peptide combining agent; utilized for carbonyl adjustment in healthy protein; made use of for ester synthesis.
- 1-(3-Dimethylaminopropyl)-3-ethylcarbodiimide hydrochloride was utilized to manufacture amides. EDC. HCl is also used as a combining representative for preparing esters from carboxylic acids making use of dimethylaminopyridine as a driver. It is a water-soluble carbodiimide and is extensively used for peptide combining.
- 1-(3-Dimethylaminopropyl)-3-ethylcarbodiimide hydrochloride was used as a carboxyl activator. It is utilized for peptide synthesis, 3 ‘- amino-3’ – deoxyadenosine-5 ‘- diphosphate and triphosphate, and for the preparation of antibodies such as immunoconjugates. It plays a vital function in the immobilization of macromolecules bound to N-hydroxysuccinimide. It is also utilized for the acylation of n-phosphine.
- N-(3-dimethylaminopropyl)-n’- ethyl carbodiimide is a water-soluble condensation representative. EDAC is commonly made use of as a carboxyl activator for amide bonding with main amines. On top of that, it responds with phosphate teams. It has been made use of in peptide synthesis, cross-linking of protein and nucleic acid and also prep work of immunoconjugates.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy EDC.HCL, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Commonly Used Condensing Agents
There are mainly three kinds of commonly used condensing agents: dicyclohexylcarbodiimide (DCC), diisopropylcarbodiimide (DIC) and 1-(3-dimethylaminopropyl)-3-ethylcarbon Diimine (EDCI). The use of this type of condensing agent generally requires the addition of an acylation catalyst or activator, such as DMAP, HOBt, and the like. Since the addition intermediate of acid to carbodiimide is not stable in the first stage of the reaction, if it is not converted into the corresponding active ester or active amide without an acylation catalyst, it will rearrange itself to the corresponding stable urea. by-product (Pathb).
Condensation activator: The commonly used condensation activators are as follows. At present, 4-N,N-lutidine (DMAP) has been widely used to catalyze various acylation reactions. Sometimes when the catalytic effect of DMAP is not good, 4-PPY can be used. According to relevant literature reports, its catalytic ability is about a thousand times higher than that of DMAP.
Among the three commonly used condensing agents, DCC and DIC are cheaper. Generally, DCC and DMAP are used together. The biggest disadvantage of using DCC is that the other product of the reaction, dicyclohexylurea, has a small solubility in the general organic phase but is slightly soluble. Therefore, through some common purification methods, recrystallization, It is difficult to remove it completely by column chromatography, etc. Since the solubility of dicyclohexylurea in diethyl ether is relatively smaller than that of other solvents, it is generally necessary to evaporate the reaction solvent and then add diethyl ether to filter out most of the dicyclohexyl urea. Dicyclohexylurea is then further processed. DIC is generally used in solid-phase synthesis of combinatorial chemistry because the diisopropylurea it produces has good solubility in common organic solvents.
At present, EDCI is most used in medicinal chemistry. One of its main features is that the urea produced after the reaction is water-soluble and can be easily washed off. Generally, EDCI is used in combination with HOBt (note: this reaction HOBt is generally Indispensable, otherwise the condensation yield may be too low). Sometimes if the a-steric hindrance of the acid is large or there is an electron-withdrawing group attached, the reaction will stop at the active ester step (the active ester has a strong mass spectrum signal and can be detected by MS or LC-MS).
Preparation of EDC.HCL
Weigh 12ml of carbon disulfide and dissolve it in 100ml of methanol, slowly add 20.4g of N,N’-dimethylpropanediamine dropwise, control the temperature at 10-15℃, a white solid is formed during the dropwise addition, and the dropwise addition is completed at 10-15 Incubate at °C for 1 hour, filter, and wash with methanol to obtain 38 g of white solid (intermediate 1) with a yield of 95%.
Weigh 38 g of the product in the previous step, add 120 ml of chloroform, control the temperature at 10-15 ° C, add 24.2 g of triethylamine, then slowly add 11.1 g of ethyl chloroformate dropwise for 1 hour, and keep the temperature for 1 hour after the dropwise addition. Dissolve, wash the organic phase, filter, and dry to obtain the product (Intermediate 2).
Weigh 12.9 g of ethylamine (containing 70% of water), add 60 ml of chloroform, cool to 10-15 ° C, slowly add intermediate 2 dropwise, and keep the temperature for 1 hour after the dropwise addition, wash the organic phase with lye of pH=11-12 , dried, decompressed, concentrated to obtain 31.6g of oil, (Intermediate 3), added 0.012g TEBA, at 25°C, oxidized with 270g of sodium hypochlorite with a mass concentration of 10%, the oxidation was completed, the extraction was layered, and the organic phase was dried After concentrating at 30°C under reduced pressure, the solvent was evaporated to dryness, and then rectified under reduced pressure to obtain EDC25g with a purity of 99.2%;
Weigh 39g of triethylamine hydrochloride, add 100ml of dichloromethane, control the temperature at 30°C, slowly add the EDC obtained by rectification dropwise, dissolve first, then separate out crystals. 1h, filtered to obtain 30.56g of 1-(3-dimethylaminopropyl)-3-ethylcarbodiimide hydrochloride with a purity of 99.5% and a yield of 80.4% (with N,N’-dimethylpropanediol). amine meter).