Disodium Phosphate CAS 7558-79-4
Factory Supply Disodium Phosphate CAS 7558-79-4 with Best Price
- Appearance: White powder
- Assay: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: Disodium Phosphate Supplement
Disodium Phosphate: The Complete Guide
Index of Disodium Phosphate Contents
Disodium Phosphate for Sale
Basic Info of Disodium Phosphate
Sodium Phosphate, Dibasic; disodium hydrogen phosphate; monobasic sodium phosphate; sodium phosphate dibasic anhydrous; disodium hydrogen phosphate anhydrous
Food additives; Pharmaceutical raw materials; organic raw materials; Inorganic salts; daily chemical products
What is Disodium Phosphate?
Disodium hydrogen phosphate is an essential chemical resources, which is widely made use of in industrial sectors such as biological fermentation, food, medication, feed, chemical market and agriculture. The production methods of disodium hydrogen phosphate generally consist of neutralization technique, extraction technique, ion exchange method, metathesis technique, straight approach, condensation approach and electrolysis method.
Phosphate is currently one of the most extensively made use of food quality improver in the world. To sum up, the features of phosphate in food handling mainly include 2 elements: one is high quality improver. The special structure of phosphate makes it complicated with metal ions. Raise the water holding ability of the product, change the pH value, buffer, as well as engage with healthy protein, which can play the duty of antibacterial conservation, buffering and also anti-caking, emulsifying and also distributing; the second is a nutritional fortifier. Calcium as well as iron fortifier for children’s food and also nutritionally prepared food. It is risk-free, safe, can boost food top quality and has the impact of supplementing iron and also zinc to the human body.
At the same time, phosphorus has a vital physiological function in the body. It joins lots of metabolic processes that are extremely vital to life tasks in the form of phosphate (PO43-): Phosphate in the blood is just one of the crucial parts of the blood buffer system. It has a buffering effect in maintaining the acid-base equilibrium of body liquids; it makes up phospholipids, and then integrates with proteins, which is the raw material for the synthesis of cell walls in the body; takes part in several metabolic reactions, specifically oxidative phosphorylation; participates in the composition of DNA, RNA and numerous coenzymes. Consequently, it is extensively utilized in numerous areas of refined food and also plays a crucial duty in the enhancement of food high quality.
Disodium Phosphate Uses
- Disodium phosphate is utilized in combination with trisodium phosphate in food and water conditioning treatment. In food, it is made use of to readjust pH worth. Its presence can prevent condensation in the process of compressed milk prep work.
- Disodium phosphate is made use of for treats as well as desserts, such as wheat lotion to quicken cooking time and also jelly prepared to consume pudding to thicken. In water therapy, it can delay the development of calcium range. It also exists in some detergents as well as detergents.
- Disodium hydrogen phosphate can be made use of as water softener, material weighting agent, fire retardant, and also made use of in polish, welding flux, medication, pigment, food industry as well as the prep work of other phosphates.
- Emulsifier top quality improver, nutritional fortifier, fermentation aid, chelating representative, stabilizer. Made use of as central heating boiler water conditioner, fire resistant for material, timber as well as paper, polish and solder.
- Disodium phosphate made use of in the production of cleaning agents, cleaning up representatives for printing plates and mordants for dyeing. In the printing and also dyeing industry, it is utilized as a stabilizer for hydrogen peroxide bleaching, as a filler for rayon (to enhance the strength and flexibility of silk).
- Disodium phosphate is a basic material for the manufacture of salt pyrophosphate as well as various other phosphates, as well as a society representative for monosodium glutamate, erythromycin, penicillin, streptomycin and sewage manufacturing and treatment items. Additionally used for electroplating, natural leather.
- Disodium phosphate is a complementary representative for the manufacture of responsive dyes. Used in place of borax in soldering and brazing.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy disodium phosphate, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Application of Disodium Phosphate
Disodium hydrogenphosphate is the precursor material required for the preparation of sodium pyrophosphate and sodium tripolyphosphate. At the same time, disodium hydrogenphosphate can also be used as food additives, medical reagents, water treatment agents, etc. , paint and other fields also have its use value.
The modification effect of disodium hydrogen phosphate on water glass. Water glass is an inorganic binder for casting molds, which is colorless, odorless, non-toxic, inexpensive, and has no smoke, irritating or harmful substances during the casting process, such as resin sand and wet sand casting. Ditalk, furan, no black pollution, is a pollution-free and clean casting binder, which is one of the main casting binders that are widely used in the production of steel castings and meet the requirements of environmental protection. However, the poor collapsibility (sand production) of sodium silicate sand and the difficulty of regeneration and reuse limit its further expansion of application.
The study found that disodium hydrogen phosphate can improve the bonding strength of water glass and reduce the residual strength at high temperature. It is one of the commonly used modifiers to improve the collapsibility of water glass (sand). the hardening strength; disodium hydrogen phosphate and water glass can form [PO4, [SiO4] composite glass network; in the cooling process, due to the precipitation of β-Na2Si2O5, γ-Na3PO4 and 5Na2O from the [PO4, [SiO4] composite glass network P2O5·4SiO2 and other crystals destroy the integrity of the water glass adhesive film, and the adhesive film is cracked due to the great difference in shrinkage between phosphate glass and silicate glass, which improves the high temperature collapsibility of water glass (sand) .
Preparation of Disodium Phosphate
A certain amount of food-grade phosphoric acid is added to the reaction device, and under stirring, a certain concentration of sodium carbonate solution is added dropwise to the reaction vessel through a peristaltic pump to neutralize the phosphoric acid, and the pH value is controlled by a precision acidity meter. The reaction is carried out at a certain constant temperature, and when pH=8.34 is reached, it is the end of the reaction. Evaporate and crystallize the reacted liquid, then place it in an oven to dry and wait for weighing.
The optimal process conditions for the above-mentioned preparation of disodium hydrogen phosphate are as follows: the concentration of the selected solution is 25%, the temperature is 25°C, and the feeding rate is 20mL/min. The product produced under this process condition has a high yield of 93.3% and can meet the standards of food-grade additives.
- “MSDS”. Archived from the original on 2017-10-28.
- CN201810333000.1 A kind of preparation method of food grade anhydrous disodium hydrogen phosphate
- Klaus Schrödter, Gerhard Bettermann, Thomas Staffel, Friedrich Wahl, Thomas Klein, Thomas Hofmann “Phosphoric Acid and Phosphates” in Ullmann’s Encyclopedia of Industrial Chemistry 2008, Wiley-VCH, Weinheim. doi:10.1002/14356007.a19_465.pub3