Disodium Hydrogen Phosphate Dihydrate CAS 10028-24-7
Factory Supply Disodium Hydrogen Phosphate Dihydrate CAS 10028-24-7 with Best Price
- Appearance: White powder
- Purity: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: Disodium Hydrogen Phosphate Dihydrate Supplier & Manufacturer
Disodium Hydrogen Phosphate Dihydrate: The Complete Guide
Disodium Hydrogen Phosphate Dihydrate for Sale
|Disodium Hydrogen Phosphate Dihydrate
|Sodium phosphate dibasic dihydrate; Disodium phosphate dihydrate
What is Disodium Hydrogen Phosphate Dihydrate?
USP 32 states that disodium hydrogen phosphate is dry or contains 1, 2, 7, or 12 hydrated molecules. Anhydrous disodium hydrogen phosphate is a white powder. Dihydrate is a white or almost white, odorless crystal.
Heptahydrates occur in the form of colorless crystals or white particles or agglomerated salts, and are weathered in warm and dry air. The dodecahydrate appears in the form of strongly weathered, colorless, or transparent crystals.
Bone phosphate (bone ash) or mineral phosphate obtained by heating bones to white is used as a source of tricalcium phosphate, which is the starting material for the industrial production of disodium hydrogen phosphate.
Tricalcium phosphate is finely ground and digested with sulfuric acid. Then, the mixture is leached with hot water and neutralized with sodium carbonate, resulting in the crystallization of disodium hydrogen phosphate from the filtrate.
Disodium Hydrogen Phosphate Dihydrate Uses
- Sodium Phosphate Dibasic Dihydrate is a drug used to treat ischemic stroke, with its ligand targeting Toll like receptor 4 (TLR-4).
- Sodium phosphate basic dihydroate has been used to isolate DNA and RNA from bacterial samples in the human gastrointestinal tract (GI).
- Disodium hydrogen phosphate is also used in food; For example, as an emulsifier for processing cheese.
- Dehydrated disodium hydrogen phosphate is an important component of denatured gel electrophoresis buffer.
- Disodium hydrogen phosphate is used as a buffer and multivalent chelating agent in various pharmaceutical preparations. In terms of treatment, disodium hydrogen phosphate is used as a mild laxative and to treat hypophosphatemia.
- Disodium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate is used as a boiler water softener, as a weight enhancer for tanning and textiles, as a flame retardant for wood and paper, as well as for glaze and soldering fluxes. Mordant for dyeing is used as a stabilizer for hydrogen peroxide bleaching in the printing and dyeing industry. It is a raw material for manufacturing sodium pyrophosphate and other phosphates. It is also a culture agent for monosodium glutamate, erythromycin, penicillin, streptomycin and sewage biochemical treatment products. It not only has the use of disodium hydrogen phosphate dodecahydrate, but also prevents agglomeration during transportation and storage.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy disodium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Safety of Disodium Hydrogen Phosphate Dihydrate
Disodium hydrogen phosphate is widely used as an excipient in parenteral, oral, and local drug formulations. Phosphates are widely present in the body and participate in many physiological processes, as they are the main anions in intracellular fluids. Most foods contain sufficient amounts of phosphate, which makes hypophosphatemia (phosphate deficiency) almost unknown, except for patients with certain disease states or receiving total parenteral nutrition. Treatment usually involves taking up to 100 millimoles of phosphate orally every day.
About two-thirds of the intake of phosphate is absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract, almost entirely excreted through urine, and the rest is excreted through feces.
Excessive administration of phosphate, especially in patients with intravenous, rectal, or renal failure, can lead to hyperphosphatemia, which in turn can lead to hypocalcemia or other serious electrolyte imbalances. Although phosphate acts as a mild saline laxative during oral or rectal administration, the frequency of adverse reactions after oral administration is relatively low. Therefore, the use of disodium hydrogen phosphate as an excipient in oral formulations may lead to gastrointestinal discomfort, including diarrhea, nausea, and vomiting. However, the content of disodium hydrogen phosphate used as an excipient in pharmaceutical formulations is usually independent of side effects.
Disodium Hydrogen Phosphate Dihydrate Supplier and Manufacturer
As a disodium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate supplier and manufacturer with a strict standard product quality system certificate, Zhishang Chemical has long been providing the best disodium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate raw materials to customers all over the world.
Over the years, relying on professional team experience and customer-centric team concept to meet customer needs in a timely manner, our company enjoys a high reputation in the world. At present, our company has served more than 6,000 customers and has established long-term cooperative relations with customers from many countries.
If you have a demand for disodium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate and related products, please contact our service staff Zhishang Chemical – White directly, and we will provide you with high-quality products at the best price.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide the best price and high-quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensure its quality.
* The packing also can be according to the customers` requirement.
* Any inquiries will be replied to within 24 hours.
* We provide a Commerical Invoices, Packing Lists, Bills of loading, COA, Health certificates, and Origin certificates. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
* The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
* Product has any problem can return.