Dimethyldimethoxysilane CAS 1112-39-6
Factory Supply Dimethyldimethoxysilane CAS 1112-39-6 with Best Price
- Appearance: Colorless liquid
- Assay: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
Dimethyldimethoxysilane: The Complete Guide
Index of Dimethyldimethoxysilane Contents
Request A Free Quote
Basic Info of Dimethyldimethoxysilane
What is Dimethyldimethoxysilane?
Dimethyldimethoxysilane is a monomer alkyl alkoxysilane. It hydrolyzes in contact with water, releases methanol, forms highly reactive silanol, and further condenses to form oligomeric and polysiloxane.
Dimethyldimethoxysilane is mainly used in these aspects:
- In the synthesis of chemical intermediates.
- As an additive in the production of silicone resin.
- In the hydrophobicization of the surface, such as glass, pigment, etc.
- Dimethyldimethoxysilane, sometimes abbreviated as dmdeos or dmdes, is a silicone compound. Dmdeos is a precursor for the production of silicone polymer polydimethylsiloxane (PDMS).
- Dimethyldimethoxysilane is used as silylating agent for diols. It is used as a monomer (“structural unit”) in the production of silicone polymer or silicone resin and as an intermediate (starting material) in the production of other silicone substances. It is also used for non-metallic surface treatment to enhance the adhesion of the surface. Laboratory chemicals used in sealants, silicone polymer preparations (for the production of elastomers), mold manufacturing, semiconductor manufacturing and R & D activities.
- Dimethyldimethoxysilane (DMDMS) can be used to:
- Various macroporous silica aerogels were synthesized.
- Hollow silica nanoparticles loaded with phthalocyanine were prepared for near-infrared photodynamic and photothermal combined therapy.
- Synthesis of dielectric silicone elastomer with high dielectric constant.
- Dmdeos is an intermediate silane, which can be used to block hydroxyl and amino groups in organic synthesis reactions. This silylation step allows a subsequent reaction that will be adversely affected by the active hydrogen present in the hydroxyl or amine group. After the reaction step, the hydroxyl or amine terminated by dmdeos can be recovered by hydrolysis procedure. Dmdeos is also used to prepare hydrophobic and demoulding materials and enhance the fluidity of powder.
- As a structural control agent, chain extender and filler treatment agent, it is widely used in the treatment of organic silica gel and silica. This product is used as a structure control agent and chain extender to improve the mechanical processing performance and prolong the storage time of the rubber mixture. It can be used instead of hydroxyl silicone oil. It is widely used in the treatment of organic silica gel and white carbon black
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Phone: +86 176-5311 3209
WhatsApp: +86 176-5311 3209