Diethylaminosulfur trifluoride CAS 38078-09-0 DAST
Factory Supply Diethylaminosulfur trifluoride CAS 38078-09-0 DAST with Best Price
- Appearance: Yellow liquid
- Purity: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: Diethylaminosulfur trifluoride Supplier & Manufacturer
Diethylaminosulfur trifluoride: The Complete Guide
Diethylaminosulfur trifluoride for sale
Basic Info of Diethylaminosulfur trifluoride
(Diethylamino)sulfur trifluoride; DAST
Pharmaceutical raw materials; Organic raw materials
What is Diethylaminosulfur trifluoride?
Diethylaminosulfur trifluoride, commonly abbreviated DAST, is a widely used fluorination reagent in organic synthesis, and it is a member of the (dihydrocarbylamino)sulfur trifluoride family. DAST is a nucleophilic fluorination reagent, which can convert hydroxy compounds to monofluoro compounds, aldehydes and ketones to difluoro compounds, and has no effect on the carbonyl groups of carboxylic acids and their derivatives.
DAST is a liquid. It can be stored at room temperature or in a refrigerator for a long time under dry conditions. DAST will decompose at 90 °C, and there is a danger of explosion if improperly handled. However, DAST is one of the most widely used fluorinated reagents due to its simplicity and versatility.
Diethylaminosulfur trifluoride Uses
- Diethylaminosulfur trifluoride (DAST) is used as a fluorinating agent and a fluorinating agent on anticancer drugs. For example, react with alcohol to obtain corresponding fluoroalkane; react with acid chloride to obtain corresponding acid fluoride; react with aldehyde or ketone to obtain geminal difluoride; react with sulfoxide to obtain α-fluorosulfide, and then use perchlorobenzoic acid Oxidation gives α-fluorosulfoxide.
- Diethylaminosulfur Trifluoride is a very useful fluorinating agent in chemical synthesis. Diethylaminosulfur Trifluoride is also used as a reagent in the preparation of 2-thiazolines from (1,2)-thioam ido-alcohols.
- Diethylaminosulfur trifluoride (DAST) is used as a precursor to prepare 2,6-dimethoxybenzoyl fluoride and 2-thiazolines. It is a useful fluorinating agent used for a variety of compounds including alcohols, thioethers, alkenols and cyanohydrins. It also serves as a catalyst for Friedel-Crafts allylation reaction using tertiary cyclopropyl silyl ethers and in the rearrangement of homoallylic alcohols to unsaturated aldehydes. It plays an important role for gem difluorination of ketopipecolinic acids.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy diethylaminosulfur trifluoride, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Synthesis of Diethylaminosulfur Trifluoride
DAST converts alcohols to corresponding alkyl fluorides and aldehydes and unimpeded ketones to acyclic difluorides. Carboxylic acid only reacts with acyl fluoride (sulfur tetrafluoride affects the conversion of -co2 h → -cf 3). DAST is preferred over the more classical gaseous SF 4 because it is easier to handle as a liquid. A slightly thermally stable compound is morpho DAST. Acid unstable substrates are less likely to be rearranged and eliminated because DAST is less susceptible to acid contamination. The reaction temperature is also mild – alcohols usually react at -78 ° C and ketones at about 0 ° C.
DAST is prepared by the reaction of diethylaminotrimethylsilane and sulfur tetrafluoride:
Et 2 NSiMe 3 + SF 4 → Et 2 NSF 3 + Me 3 SiF
The initial paper required using trichlorofluoromethane (Freon-11) as a solvent, which has been outlawed by the Montreal Method and also is no more available as a commercial chemical. Ether is an eco-friendly substitute that can be made use of without minimizing manufacturing. As a result of the dangers associated with the prep work of DAST (glass etching, possibility of exothermic events), it is generally bought from commercial sources.
Diethylaminosulfur Trifluoride Supplier and Manufacturer
As a diethylaminosulfur trifluoride supplier and manufacturer with a strict standard product quality system certificate, Zhishang Chemical has long been providing the best diethylaminosulfur trifluoride raw materials to customers all over the world.
Over the years, relying on professional team experience and customer-centric team concept to meet customer needs in a timely manner, our company enjoys a high reputation in the world. At present, our company has served more than 6,000 customers and has established long-term cooperative relations with customers from many countries.
If you have a demand for diethylaminosulfur trifluoride and related products, please contact our service staff Zhishang Chemical – White directly, and we will provide you with high-quality products at the best price.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide the best price and high-quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensure its quality.
* The packing also can be according to the customers` requirement.
* Any inquiries will be replied to within 24 hours.
* We provide a Commerical Invoices, Packing Lists, Bills of loading, COA, Health certificates, and Origin certificates. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
* The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
* Product has any problem can return.