Didecyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride CAS 7173-51-5
Factory Supply Didecyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride CAS 7173-51-5 with Best Price
- Appearance: Colorless liquid
- Assay: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: Didecyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride Suppiler
Didecyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride: The Complete Guide
Didecyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride for Sale
Basic Info of Didecyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride
Didecyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride
Dialkyldimethylammonium chloride; DidecylDimethylAmmoniumChloride; Didecyldimethyl ammonium chloride
Food additives; Pharmaceutical raw materials; Quaternary ammonium salt; Daily chemicals; Organic raw materials
What is Didecyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride?
Didecyl dimethyl ammonium chloride is a quaternary ammonium substance utilized as a cleaner/ disinfectant in medical facilities, as an algaecide in swimming pools, as a fungicide and also against termites in timber. This compound creates get in touch with dermatitis among healthcare facility workers as well as is also sensitive to glyoxal and bis – (aminopropyl) – laurylamine.
Didecyl dimethyl ammonium chloride (ddac) is a preservative/ disinfectant that can be utilized in many fungicide applications. It causes the devastation of intermolecular communications as well as the dissociation of lipid bilayers. It has a broad-spectrum antiseptic and also bactericidal result as well as can be utilized as a towel sanitation and also cleaning agent. It is recommended to be utilized in health centers, resorts, markets and various other places. It is likewise utilized in gynecology, surgical procedure, ophthalmology, pediatrics, OT, sanitation and surface sanitation of medical tools and also endoscopes.
In mice, it was located that this disinfectant incorporated with alkyl (60% C14, 25% C12, 15% C16) dimethylbenzylammonium chloride (adbac) can bring about infertility and abnormality. These studies negate the old toxicological information sets on quaternary ammonium compounds evaluated by the US Epa (United States EPA) and also the European Payment.
Didecyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride Uses
- Didecyl dimethyl ammonium chloride is a kind of compound with certain bactericidal and antibacterial functions.
- General disinfectants and disinfectants; Fungicides for commercial laundries; Water treatment in cooling towers and oilfield floods; Wood preservatives.
- Uniquat (R) 2250 is an efficient cationic surfactant that can be utilized in a selection of cleansing systems.
- Bardac (R) 22 is a quaternary ammonium based antimicrobial representative utilized in health centers as a detergent disinfectant, an algaecide in swimming pools, a bactericide, and termites in timber.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy didecyl dimethyl ammonium chloride, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Application of Didecyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride
In agriculture, Didecyl dimethyl ammonium chloride is used as bactericide, bactericide, bactericide, herbicide, algaecide, algaecide, bactericide, bactericide, microbicide, bactericide disinfectant, viricide, tuberculicide, molluscicide, insecticide, and general disinfectant (as disinfectant) for hard and non porous surfaces; It is used as an antiseptic and wood preservative, and kills algae, plant pathogenic fungi and plant pathogenic fungi. It is an active ingredient in a large number of disinfectant products registered with USEPA, and is labeled with the label of inactivating “avian influenza a” virus on the hard surface.
Didecyl dimethyl ammonium chloride is used to disinfect eggshells, milking equipment and breasts, agricultural tools and vehicles. It is used as a disinfectant for swimming pools, decorative ponds and fountains. It is a wood preservative. Didecyl dimethyl ammonium chloride has been registered by the US EPA pesticide Program Office for these antibacterial uses.
Production Method of Didecyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride
- In the visibility of potassium iodide, chlorodecane reacts with methylamine to initial get bis-decyl methyl tertiary amine, and afterwards placed bis-decyl methyl tertiary amine under pressure, in water and also isopropanol tool, warmth React with methyl chloride under pressure to get bis-decyl dimethyl ammonium chloride item. The response formula is as adheres to:
- In the existence of a driver, the amination reaction is carried out by n-decyl alcohol and a mixed gas of hydrogen and also methylamine to obtain bis-decyl methyl tertiary amine initially. Then add bisdecyl methyl tertiary amine, a percentage of sodium carbonate and an ideal quantity of isopropanol in the autoclave, replace the air with nitrogen, heat up to 80 ～ 90 ℃, feed methyl chloride, pressure 0.3 ～ 0.5 MPa, react 3 ～ The bisdecyldimethylammonium chloride product is acquired in 4h. The response formula is as follows: