Diantimony Trioxide CAS 1309-64-4
Factory Supply Diantimony Trioxide CAS 1309-64-4 with Best Price
- Appearance: White powder
- Purity: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: Diantimony Trioxide Supplier & Manufacturer
Diantimony Trioxide: The Complete Guide
Diantimony Trioxide for Sale
Basic Info of Diantimony Trioxide
Antimony(III) oxide; Di-antimony trioxide
Inorganic salt; Organic raw materials
What is Diantimony Trioxide?
Many polymer products are flammable, and they will certainly generate a large amount of smoke as well as harmful gases throughout the burning procedure, which seriously threatens the safety of human life. Therefore, it is extremely purposeful to carry out fire resistant treatment on them. Antimony trioxide is a high-efficiency additive flame resistant, which can be utilized separately or in mix with other flame retardants and smoke suppressants.
Antimony trioxide is the earliest flame retardant used. It is typically made use of in mix with various other flame resistants and also smoke suppressants, as well as each element can generate a synergistic impact. In the early stage of combustion, antimony trioxide very first thaws, forms a protective movie on the surface of the material to isolate the air, and also lowers the combustion temperature with an inner endothermic response. Antimony trioxide is evaporated at heat, which thins down the oxygen focus airborne, thereby playing a flame resistant result. In fact, antimony trioxide is a frequently used flame retardant synergist.
Antimony trioxide Sb2O3, additionally referred to as antimony white, is commonly made use of as an auxiliary fire retardant for various artificial products because of its excellent synergistic flame resistant collaborating effect when used in combination with halogen-based fire retardants. It is a halogen-containing polymer, that makes the application of antimony trioxide in flame-retardant polyvinyl chloride plastics special, and the application field is much more usual. Antimony trioxide is mainly utilized as a flame retardant part of synthetic materials. Furthermore, it can additionally be made use of as sophisticated glass making clear representative for picture tubes, fluorescent lights, etc, coverings, pigment ingredients (to improve water resistance, shade longevity as well as fire retardancy), heat-resistant colorants as well as glazes for enamel, ceramics, glass, etc. Fundamental dye mordants, catalysts for petrochemical and also artificial fiber sectors, as well as basic materials for the manufacture of antimony salts.
Diantimony Trioxide Uses
- Diantimony trioxide is made use of as high-purity reagent, mordant as well as anti-glare representative, as well as likewise utilized in the preparation of pigments as well as antimony potassium tartrate.
- Diantimony trioxide is utilized as white pigment, white glass, enamel, medication, concrete, filler, mordant and fire retardant covering, and so on.
- The yearly usage of antimony oxide (III) in the United States and also Europe is about 10000 lots and 25000 bunches respectively. It is mostly used as a flame resistant synergist in mix with halogenated materials. The combination of halide as well as antimony is the essential to the fire resistant impact of polymers, which aids to create nonflammable carbon. This type of flame retardant is commonly utilized in plastic, rubber, textile, chemical fiber, pigment, paint, electronics and other sectors. It is likewise used as a stimulant and also production resources in the chemical market.
- Diantimony trioxide is utilized in the enamel market to increase the opacity and also surface area gloss of enamel. The glass market is used as a decolorizing agent in place of arsenous acid.
- Antimony (III) oxide is a valuable catalyst for the production of polyethylene terephthalate (pet dog plastic) and also rubber vulcanization.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy diantimony trioxide, pls contact us to get a free quote.
The Three Generations of Antimony Trioxide
Antimony trioxide is derived from antimony, which is a silver-white, lustrous, hard and brittle metal (often made into rods, blocks, powders and other shapes). Has a scaly crystal structure. Gradually lose its luster in humid air, and burn into white antimony oxide when heated. Antimony has a wide range of uses and meets the four recognized conditions of strategic metals. It is a “fire-fighting hero” and a “metal hardener”. Antimony is indispensable in the fields of flame retardants, fuels, automobile batteries, semiconductors, etc., and the European Commission is listed as ” It is the first of 14 “suffering materials” that are critical to the EU’s life and death.
China is the country with the most abundant antimony ore resources in the world. In 2010, according to the report of the US Geological Survey, China’s antimony production accounted for 88.9% of the world’s total. The output is about 120,000 tons, but like many rare metals, we have no pricing power in the international market.
Production of Antimony Oxide (III)
In 2012, the global output of antimony oxide (III) was 130000 tons, an increase from 112600 tons in 2002. China has the largest output, followed by the United States / Mexico, Europe, Japan and South Africa (2%).
As of 2010, antimony oxide (III) was produced at four locations in the 27 EU countries. It is produced through two routes, the re volatilization of crude antimony oxide (III) and the oxidation of metallic antimony. The oxidation of antimony is dominant in Europe. Several processes for producing crude antimony oxide (III) or metallic antimony from raw materials. The choice of process depends on the composition of ore and other factors. Typical steps include mining, crushing, and grinding of ores, sometimes followed by foam flotation and metal separation using pyrometallurgical processes (smelting or roasting) or in a few cases (e.g., when ores are rich in precious metals) by hydrometallurgical processes. These steps are not carried out in the EU, but near the mining site.
- Re volatilization of crude antimony oxide (III)
Step1. the furnace of crude stibnite operating at about 500 to 1000 ° C is oxidized to crude antimony (III) oxide. The reaction is as follows:
2 Sb 2 S 3 + 9 O 2 → 2 Sb 2 O 3 + 6 SO 2
Step2. purify crude antimony oxide (III) by sublimation.
- Oxidation of metallic antimony
Antimony metal is oxidized into antimony oxide (III) in the furnace. The reaction is exothermic. Antimony oxide (III) is formed by sublimation and recycled in bag filters. The size of the particles formed is controlled by the process conditions and air flow in the furnace. This reaction can be described schematically in the following ways:
4 Sb + 3 O 2 → 2 Sb 2 O 3
Diantimony Trioxide Supplier and Manufacturer
As a diantimony trioxide supplier and manufacturer with a strict standard product quality system certificate, Zhishang Chemical has long been providing the best diantimony trioxide raw materials to customers all over the world.
Over the years, relying on professional team experience and customer-centric team concept to meet customer needs in a timely manner, our company enjoys a high reputation in the world. At present, our company has served more than 6,000 customers and has established long-term cooperative relations with customers from many countries.
If you have a demand for diantimony trioxide and related products, please contact our service staff Zhishang Chemical – White directly, and we will provide you with high-quality products at the best price.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide the best price and high-quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensure its quality.
* The packing also can be according to the customers` requirement.
* Any inquiries will be replied to within 24 hours.
* We provide a Commerical Invoices, Packing Lists, Bills of loading, COA, Health certificates, and Origin certificates. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
* The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
* Product has any problem can return.