D-Mannitol CAS 69-65-8
Factory Supply D-Mannitol CAS 69-65-8 with Best Price
- Appearance: White powder
- Assay: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: D-Mannitol Supplement
D-Mannitol: The Complete Guide
D-Mannitol for Sale
Basic Info of D-Mannitol
Mannitol; D-Mannitol CAS 69-65-8
Food additives; Pharmaceutical raw materials; Organic raw materials; Sweeteners; Plant Extracts; Pharmaceuticals, Pesticides, Dye Intermediates
What is D-Mannitol?
D-Mannitol is a hexavalent alcohol that is extensively dispersed in plants or plant secretions. It can be removed from kelp or seaweed; it can likewise be gotten by catalytic hydrogenation of sugar or sucrose. D-mannitol is an isomer of sorbitol, an important distinction between both is: sorbitol is extremely hygroscopic, while D-mannitol is entirely non-hygroscopic, so it is a helpful Dehydrator. It can also be utilized as a diuretic, and as a sugar, flavoring representative and leavening representative in the food industry. In microbiological researches, mannitol can be used as one of the nutrients required for the development of particular microbes. It can be used to manage intracellular osmotic stress in cell biology research study.
D-Mannose can be prepared by hydrolysis of D-mannose-rich glycans (ivory palm seeds, yeast mannan, and so on). It can also be synthesized from D-mannitol (a spin-off of the iodine market from kelp) in the presence of ferrous ions by hydrogen peroxide. It can additionally be prepared by epimerization of D-glucose, or by raising the carbon chain of D-arabinose, and so on.
Mannose is not well metabolized in the human body. As a result, it is not apparent that mannose enters the carb metabolic rate process after oral management. Even if g mannose goes into from the outside, it will certainly be detected by the cells in the body. Making use of radioactive markers in mammals, 90% of consumed mannose is excreted via the urethra undamaged within 30-60 mins. 99% of the rest will certainly be secreted within the next 8 hours. During this process, the blood glucose focus does not boost significantly.
- Mannitol is a good diuretic in medication, lowering intracranial stress, intraocular stress and also dealing with kidney, dehydrating agent, sugar replacement, as well as additionally made use of as an excipient for tablet computers and also a diluent for strong and liquid.
- As a hyperosmotic antihypertensive medicine, mannitol shot is a generally used medication in medical rescue, specifically in brain condition rescue. As an excipient for tablets, mannitol has no hygroscopicity, quick drying out, good chemical stability, and also has the attributes of revitalizing taste and great granulation. It is made use of in anticancer drugs, anti-bacterial medicines, antihistamines and vitamins Part of the tablet computer. In addition, it is also utilized in chewable tablets such as hangover medicine and also dental air conditioning representative.
- In regards to food, mannitol has the least water absorption amongst sugars and also sugar alcohols, and also has a rejuvenating sweet taste. It is utilized for anti-sticking of maltose, eating periodontal, rice cakes and various other foods, and as anti-sticking powder for general pastries. It can additionally be utilized as a low-calorie, low-sugar sweetener such as food for diabetic individuals and also healthy food.
- In industry, mannitol can be used in the plastics sector to make rosin esters and also man-made glycerin resins, explosives, detonators (nitromannitol), etc.
- It is used for the decision of boron in chemical analysis, and it is utilized as a microbial society agent in organic testing. Although mannitol can be taken in by the human gastrointestinal system, it does not build up in the body. After being taken in, part of it is metabolized in the body, and also the other part is secreted in pee; dibromomannitol can be obtained by the response of hydrobromic acid.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy d-mannitol, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Application of D-Mannitol
Mannitol is a osmotic diuretic, inert to human metabolism, as well as naturally exists in vegetables and fruits in the form of sugar or sugar alcohol. Mannitol boosts plasma osmotic pressure, causing raised circulation of water from cells (consisting of mind and also cerebrospinal fluid) into interstitial liquid as well as plasma. Therefore, mind edema, enhanced intracranial stress, cerebrospinal fluid quantity and pressure might reduce. Mannitol can additionally be made use of to promote diuresis prior to irreversible kidney failure takes place; Promote urinary system excretion of toxic compounds; As an anti glaucoma representative; And as a diagnostic help for renal feature.
On October 30, 2020, mannitol was approved by FDA as an added upkeep treatment to control the pulmonary signs associated with cystic fibrosis in grown-up individuals. It is presently marketed under the name of D-Mannitol, which is odor-free white crystalline powder or free flowing bits.
Preparation of D-Mannitol
- Using kelp as raw material, through 95% ethanol extraction, vacuum concentration, repeated column chromatography separation, petroleum ether-ethyl acetate recrystallization, and removal of residual solvent to prepare D-mannitol. Its chemical structure was identified by elemental analysis, optical rotation analysis, infrared spectroscopy, mass spectrometry and nuclear magnetic resonance. The homogeneity, stability and cooperative certification of 8 laboratories were systematically tested by high performance liquid chromatography and evaporative light scattering detector.
- Archaeal hyperthermostable mannitol dehydrogenase: a promising industrial enzyme for D-mannitol synthesis:. In particular, metabolic engineering of D-mannitol is considered to be one of the most promising approaches to produce D-mannitol on an industrial scale. To date, chemical processes have not been ideal for large-scale production due to their multi-step mechanism and high cost involving hydrogenation.