Cyanuric Chloride CAS 108-77-0
Factory Supply Cyanuric Chloride CAS 108-77-0 with Best Price
- Appearance: White Solidified Mass or Fragments
- Purity: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: Cyanuric Chloride Supplier & Manufacturer
Cyanuric Chloride: The Complete Guide
Cyanuric Chloride for Sale
Basic Info of Cyanuric Chloride
Cyanuric chloride cas no 108-77-0; 1,3,5-Trichloro-2,4,6-triazine
Pharmaceuticals, pesticides, synthetic material intermediates; Pharmaceutical raw materials; Organic raw materials
What is Cyanuric Chloride?
Cyanuric chloride is a crystal with a strong poignant chlorine smell. Destructive to the skin, irritating as well as tearing to the eyes. Soluble in outright ethanol, ether, chloroform, acetic acid and also acrylonitrile, insoluble in cold water. When it reacts with water, it is slow to cool, as well as when heated, it is rapidly hydrolyzed into cyanuric acid as well as hydrochloric acid, and it is partially exchanged cyanuric acid when it responds with focused nitric acid and focused sulfuric acid at space temperature., amines, phenols, etc.
During the storage process of cyanuric chloride, acid gas is frequently released due to hydrolysis in the presence of wetness, which has a strong irritating odor. The item has three active chlorine atoms in its framework, which can undergo replacement response with numerous active teams such as -OR, -SR, -NRR’, so it is widely utilized in chemicals, optical brighteners, ultraviolet absorbers, light stabilizers In the synthesis of chemical representatives, surfactants, dyes as well as fire retardants, their applications entail lots of industries such as chemicals, cleaning, printing and dyeing, papermaking, fabrics, plastics, etc, and are completely linked with individuals’s lives.
Appropriate chain reaction including cyanuric chloride: diazotized by 2-amino-4-nitrophenol, coupled with H acid, complexed with chromium and cobalt, first condensed with cyanuric chloride, and after that condensed with ammonia water And obtain active black K-BR. Generally used for cotton, polyester/cotton printing. Using cyanuric chloride as basic material, in trichloroethylene remedy, at 20 ~ 30 ℃, react with ethylamine to generate 2,4-dichloro-6-ethylamino-1,3,5-triazine, and afterwards It responds with ammonia to create 2-amino-4-chloro-6-ethylaminotriazine, and after that reacts with 2-chloro-2-methylpropionitrile to produce the discerning herbicide chlorazine, which is made use of for the control of annual plants in corn areas. or perennial narrow-leaf or broad-leaf weeds.
Cyanuric Chloride Uses
- Cyanuric chloride is extensively made use of in the preparation of triazine pesticides and herbicides. Due to the fact that chlorine atoms are responsive to nucleophilic replacement reactions, cyanuric chloride is likewise used as a precursor of dyes as well as crosslinkers. Cyanuric chloride by-products have broad-spectrum anti-bacterial and also anticancer activities.
- Reagents for converting alcohols to chlorides as well as for incapacitating microbes as well as enzymes.
- Intermediates for the synthesis of reactive dyes, farming items and also APIs. Organic artificial reagent. Combining agent of nucleic acid as well as protein.
- Cyanuric chloride turned on paper is made use of for capillary and also electroimprinting applications, dot screening and also hybridization protocols.
- Cyanuric chloride is an essential great chemical item with a variety of uses. It is an intermediate in the pesticide industry, a basic material for the manufacture of responsive dyes, and also can be utilized as different auxiliaries in the natural industry, such as fluorescent bleaching agent, Fabric anti-shrinkage agents, surfactants, and so on, are one of the raw materials for rubber accelerators and also national defense made use of to manufacture dynamites, and also are likewise utilized in the pharmaceutical as well as pesticide market to manufacture medications.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy cyanuric chloride, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Application of Cyanuric Chloride
In the market consumption structure of cyanuric chloride, s-triazine pesticides occupy an important position. In my country, about 70% of the demand for cyanuric chloride is used to synthesize triazine pesticides, and among the varieties of triazine pesticides, s-triazine herbicides are the main consumer. According to statistics, there are currently 9 varieties of triazine herbicides on the market, namely atrazine, terbutin, simazine, atrazine, promethazine, cyanoxazine, terbutin, xicaine, Triflufenacil and isoprene. Most of the s-triazine herbicides are mature products with relatively stable market sales.
In 2010, the global market sales of mestriazine herbicides reached US$603 million, of which atrazine reached US$370 million, followed by terbumin and promethazine, with sales of 70 million respectively. and $65 million. Although atrazine has been on the market for nearly 60 years and is affected by new herbicides, it will occupy a certain position in the future herbicide market due to its low toxicity and low cost of use. In addition, with the application and development of triazine herbicides in non-agricultural fields, some old varieties are also showing new vitality to a certain extent. Extends the life cycle of triazine herbicide products to a large extent. The main active monomer structure synthesized from cyanuric chloride is as follows:
Preparation of Cyanuric Chloride
Most of the world’s advanced countries adopt the hydrocyanic acid process route, that is, liquid hydrocyanic acid and chlorine gas are used for gas-liquid reaction in the reactor, and the generated chlorine cyanide gas, after washing and rectification, enters the gaseous state with the catalyst. The cyanuric chloride gas is generated in the polymerization reactor of the fixed bed, and then enters the condenser to obtain the product, and the tail gas is discharged after treatment. There are three methods for preparing cyanuric chloride by mixing cyanuric chloride, liquid phase method, pressurization method and normal pressure gas phase method.
The liquid phase method is the original industrial method. Since the polymerization is carried out in the liquid phase, the reaction process is easy to control, but the product contains impurities such as tetramer and hexamer, which need to be refined, with low yield and high cost. Therefore, it has been widely used abroad. was eliminated. Pressurization method, the reaction temperature is as high as 450qC, the pressure is 1.98″9.8MPa, the reaction conditions are harsh, and the equipment is corroded strongly, and the post-processing of the product is more complicated, thus limiting its development.
Normal pressure gas phase method, mix fully dried hydrogen cyanide and chlorine in proportion (excessive chlorine), preheat, enter the polymerizer, use activated carbon (or silica gel, zeolite as the carrier of cupric chloride or ferrous chloride) As a catalyst, the polymerization reaction is carried out under the gas-phase condition of the controlled reaction temperature of 380°C, and the polymerized product is dried, cooled by cold air and crystallized to obtain the product. The synthesis of cyanogen chloride and the polymerization of cyanogen chloride are completed in one reactor or in two reactors. The latter can still recover part of the cyanogen chloride and return it to the polymerization reactor for polymerization, so the one-step method saves the cyanogen chloride purification process, thereby simplifying the equipment and shortening the reaction period, and the yield is above 86%.
The product quality, yield, production cost and other indicators of the atmospheric pressure method are better than other methods, and it is easy to produce on a large scale. Therefore, the atmospheric gas phase method has developed rapidly abroad and has now become the main synthesis route abroad. However, this method also has some shortcomings, such as high production temperature and certain dangers, and the product quality needs to be improved.
Cyanuric Chloride Supplier and Manufacturer
As a cyanuric chloride supplier and manufacturer with a strict standard product quality system certificate, Zhishang Chemical has long been providing the best cyanuric chloride raw materials to customers all over the world.
Over the years, relying on professional team experience and customer-centric team concept to meet customer needs in a timely manner, our company enjoys a high reputation in the world. At present, our company has served more than 6,000 customers and has established long-term cooperative relations with customers from many countries.
If you have a demand for cyanuric chloride and related products, please contact our service staff Zhishang Chemical – White directly, and we will provide you with high-quality products at the best price.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide the best price and high-quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensure its quality.
* The packing also can be according to the customers` requirement.
* Any inquiries will be replied to within 24 hours.
* We provide a Commerical Invoices, Packing Lists, Bills of loading, COA, Health certificates, and Origin certificates. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
* The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
* Product has any problem can return.