Copper Peptide CAS 49557-75-7
Factory Supply Copper Peptide CAS 49557-75-7 with Best Price
- Appearance: Blue powder
- Assay: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: Copper Peptide Supplement
Copper Peptide: The Complete Guide
Copper Peptide for Sale
Basic Info of Copper Peptide
Copper tripeptide; Blue copper peptide; Copper Tripeptide-1; GHK Cu
Cosmetic raw materials; Pharmaceuticals, pesticides, dye intermediates; Pharmaceutical raw materials; Organic raw materials
What is Copper Peptide?
The tripeptide (copper peptide) is developed by 3 amino acids, the tripeptide is additionally called blue copper peptide; glycyl-L-histidyl-L-lysine. Tripeptide is a ternary molecule created by three amino acids linked by two peptide bonds, which can effectively prevent the nerve conduction of an acetylcholine substance, relax muscles, as well as boost vibrant wrinkles.
Copper peptide (GHK-Cu), also referred to as hepatocyte growth variable, is a facility of the naturally taking place tripeptide glycyl-L-histidyl-L-lysine and also copper (II), which has a strong Affinity. GHK-Cu is present in human plasma as well as is believed to advertise a range of useful impacts, consisting of injury recovery, antioxidant and also anti-inflammatory.
Tripeptide (GHK) is an all-natural tripeptide compound (Gly-L-His-L-Lys) which is linked by glycyl, L-histidyl and L-lysine. Its molecular formula is C14H24N6O4, With a molecular weight of 340, the tripeptide can be properly complexed with a comparable amount of copper to create a copper peptide. Copper is a vital aspect in living microorganisms, and it participates in crucial physical features such as mobile respiration, anti-oxidation, cleansing, coagulation, melanin and also connective tissue generation in living organisms; tripeptide can effectively complicated and also transport copper elements to play an equivalent duty. For example, the complexed copper peptide can successfully stimulate the biosynthesis of collagen in fibroblasts, thereby promoting the rapid recovery of injuries; the copper peptide can also effectively stop the nerve transmission of acetylcholine materials, thus It has the functions of kicking back muscle mass and also enhancing vibrant wrinkles. Tripeptides are now extensively made use of in cosmetic additives.
Copper Peptide Uses
- Stimulates collagen as well as elastin formation to company skin as well as reduce great lines.
- Bring back skin fixing capacity, increase the manufacturing of mucilage in between skin cells, and lower skin damages.
- Stimulates the formation of glucopolyamine, increases skin density, reduces skin sagging and also firmes skin.
- Advertise blood vessel spreading and also boost skin oxygen supply.
- Supporting antioxidant enzyme turf, has a solid and beneficial anti-free radical function.
- Enlarge hair follicles to increase hair development and hinder loss of hair.
- Promotes the production of hair melanin, regulates the energy metabolism of hair roots cells, gets rid of cost-free radicals on the skin, and also hinders the energetic feature of stimulating 5-alpha reduction.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy copper peptide, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Application of Copper Peptide
CN201910546288.5 reports a peptide-containing oral health care toothpaste and a preparation method thereof, comprising tripeptide and tetrapeptide, specifically including tripeptide, tetrapeptide, friction agent, moisturizing agent, surfactant, thickening agent agent and water.
The present invention utilizes tripeptide, namely blue copper peptide, which has the functions of anti-oxidation, anti-inflammatory, promoting collagen proliferation, and assisting wound healing, and tetrapeptide, hexanoyl tetrapeptide-3, which can reduce swelling and edema, improve microcirculation, and strengthen blood It can be used to prevent and treat oral ulcers, sore throat, periodontitis and gingivitis while keeping the mouth fresh and hygienic.
- CN201910296099.7 reports a peony-flavored face cream containing peony antioxidant peptides, which, in parts by weight, comprises the following components: 13-17 parts of peony antioxidant peptides, 3-6 parts of hyaluronic acid, and 1-10 parts of collagen. 2 parts, 2-4 parts of hexapeptide, 3-8 parts of tripeptide, 2-4 parts of peony essential oil, 0.5-1 part of peony flower extract, 0.1-0.4 parts of triethanolamine, 1-4 parts of cetyl alcohol 6 to 8 parts of glycerol monostearate, 1 to 3 parts of preservatives; peony antioxidant peptides have strong antioxidant properties. By complexing copper ions, it can inhibit the activity of tyrosinase and prevent melanin Formation; tripeptide can inhibit the production of melanin by inhibiting the activity of tyrosinase, and the two synergistic effects make the cream have better sunscreen function; peony flower essential oil and peony flower extract contain amino acids and trace elements , can promote cell regeneration, prevent aging, and make the face cream have the fragrance of peony flowers.
The Difference between Tripeptide and Hexapeptide
Residence of Tripeptides
The tripeptide (copper peptide) is created by 3 amino acids, the tripeptide is likewise called blue copper peptide; glycyl-L-histidyl-L-lysine. Tripeptide is a ternary particle created by 3 amino acids attached by 2 peptide bonds, which can effectively avoid the nerve transmission of an acetylcholine compound, unwind muscle mass, as well as enhance vibrant wrinkles.
Feature of hexapeptides
Commonly called botulinum-like bacterium, by applying hexapeptides and also worsening amino acids into a botulinum-like structure, it can block nerve transmission of contraction details, impact skin nerve transmission, unwind face muscles, and also achieve smoothness The purpose of vibrant lines, static lines as well as great lines. As well as avoid creases caused by too much release of catecholamine, such as wrinkles formed by repeated influence on the face of mature skin. Successfully relieve and also prevent the contraction as well as task of the muscular tissues around the forehead as well as forehead lines, the crow’s feet of the eyes and the wrinkles around the creases, help the muscles to relax, recover the flexible tissue of the skin to a smooth and also smooth line, as well as lower the fine lines on the face.
The distinction between tripeptide and also hexapeptide
Tripeptide has anti-carbonylation, protects collagen from being harmed by turned on carbon teams, promotes the growth of kind III collagen, and has anti-oxidative and anti-glycation impacts;
Hexapeptide blocks nerve transmission, lowers expression lines and creases, and also has the results of Botox without the negative effects of Botulinum contaminant A. It is safe and also rather risk-free to use, and is extensively used in anti-aging skin treatment products.
- Glycyl-l-histidyl-l-lysine – PubChem
- CN201910546288.5 Peptide-containing oral health care toothpaste and preparation method thereof
- CN201910296099.7 A kind of peony-flavored face cream containing peony antioxidant peptide and preparation method thereof