Citric Acid Monohydrate CAS 5949-29-1
Factory Supply Citric Acid Monohydrate CAS 5949-29-1 with Best Price
- Appearance: White powder
- Purity: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: Citric Acid Monohydrate Supplier & Manufacturer
Citric Acid Monohydrate: The Complete Guide
Citric Acid Monohydrate for Sale
Basic Info of Citric Acid Monohydrate
Citric Acid Monohydrate
Citric acid monohydrate; 3-Carboxy-3-hydroxy-pentanedioic acid monohydrate
Food additives; Pharmaceutical raw materials; Plant extracts
What is Citric Acid Monohydrate?
Citric acid monohydrate, likewise called citric acid, scientific name 3-hydrocarbyl-3-carboxyglutaric acid, citric acid monohydrate exists in nature in lemons, oranges, plums, plums, pears, peaches, figs, etc. Amongst the fruits, the acid content is greater in the premature ones. Citric acid monohydrate is an anemic translucent crystal or white crystalline powder, odorless, with a strong and also enjoyable sour preference, which gradually weathers in warm air as well as deliquescence in humid air. According to various crystallization conditions, the crystal types include anhydrous citric acid as well as citric acid having crystal water. Business citric acid is mainly anhydrous citric acid as well as citric acid monohydrate. Citric acid monohydrate is crystallized from an aqueous option at a reduced temperature (below 36.6 ° C). The item after separation and drying out has a molecular weight of 210.14, a melting point of 70 to 75 ° C as well as a density of 1.542. Put in dry air, the crystal water in citric acid monohydrate will certainly escape and also weather. Anhydrous citric acid is crystallized in a liquid solution over 36.6 ° C, with a molecular weight of 192.12 and a density of 1.665. The important temperature for the conversion of citric acid monohydrate to citric acid anhydrous is 36.6 ° C.
Citric acid monohydrate is commonly used in the food sector, and also can likewise be utilized as a feed additive, safe cleaning agent, mordant, and so on. At the same time, citric acid monohydrate can likewise be utilized in pharmaceuticals, chemicals, light sector, atomic energy, environmental management as well as other commercial areas, and is additionally an important resources for cosmetics, steel cleaning agents, materials, cardboard, cigarette, electroplating, and so on. The discovery of citric acid monohydrate has a background of greater than 200 years. As early as 1784, somebody first separated citric acid crystals from lemon juice. In 1917, citric acid monohydrate was generated by fermentation of Aspergillus niger, as well as commercial production of citric acid monohydrate began. The commercial manufacturing of citric acid monohydrate in China began in 1963. During that time, there were not many suppliers, as well as the range and output were really little, which can not meet the residential demand. The domestic market remained in short supply and the need depended upon imports. Citric acid monohydrate is a requirement in the food industry as well as entails lots of commercial areas connected to individuals’s lives.
With the development of China’s citric acid monohydrate sector, the items remain to increase, as well as the quality of citric acid monohydrate likewise remains to enhance. Because citric acid monohydrate is mostly utilized in the food market as well as medication, it is related to individuals’s health and life safety, so there are rigorous policies on the high quality demands of citric acid monohydrate. China has likewise created relevant requirements for citric acid monohydrate, which are progressively according to global standards.
Citric Acid Monohydrate Uses
- Citric acid monohydrate is mostly made use of in food and also drink sector as acidulant, flavoring representative, chemical and also preservative. Additionally made use of as antioxidant, plasticizer, cleaning agent in chemical market, cosmetic market as well as washing sector.
- Determination of bismuth, nitrite, oxygen and water, determination of light weight aluminum, copper, mercury, nickel, oxygen as well as thorium, utilized as a sequestering representative, removal of trace metals, preparation of buffer remedies, as well as resolution of product potassium.
- Citric acid monohydrate as preservative as well as antioxidant. It is additionally used as sour, flavoring and fresh-keeping agent in fruit drinks, candies, biscuits, biscuits, canned fruits, jams and also jellies. It is various from other kinds of citric acid, and its moisture percent arrays from 7.5 to 9.0.
- Citric acid monohydrate is a tricarboxylic acid discovered in citrus fruits. Citric acid is utilized as an excipient in pharmaceutical preparations due to its antioxidant buildings. It keeps the stability of the active component as well as serves as a preservative. It is also used as an acidifier to regulate pH and works as an anticoagulant by chelating calcium in blood.
- Citrate monohydrate was made use of to prepare citrate barrier in platelets for in vivo microscopy. It acts as a pH control agent in food, beverage as well as pharmaceutical applications. It functions as an iron chelator. In animals, it enhances the usage price of dietary calcium. It is a valuable buffer part for antigen and epitope disclosure.
- Citric acid monohydrate has actually been utilized in:
- As a carbon resource for the synthesis of carbon nanodots
- To prepare of citric acid monohydrate solution/ buffer at ph-6.0 for tissue sample prep work
- Citric acid solubilization innovation to treat various samples
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy citric acid monohydrate, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Application of Citric Acid Monohydrate
Citric acid monohydrate is in the areas of food industry, medicine, cosmetics as well as dental chemicals due to its non-toxicity, good solubility, delicious sour taste as well as exceptional derivatization.
Citric acid monohydrate is secure as well as safe, and is called the first edible sour representative. It is widely made use of in drink as well as fruit processing, soy products as well as flavoring agents. Citric acid is widely used in jelly, sweet, a glass of wine, and citric acid is contributed to frozen food, which can strengthen the result of anti-oxidants, inactivate enzymes, and ensure the stability of frozen food. Adding citric acid to veggies and seafood can prevent the growth of microbes and lengthen the preservation time. Sodium citrate and potassium citrate are included in jelly, cakes as well as numerous drinks as acidulants, artificial additive, and so on to boost the taste. According to stats, concerning 70% of the complete production of citric acid is used in the food and beverage industry.
Citric acid monohydrate is also commonly used in different nutritional dental fluids to change the pH worth of oral liquids, keep the security of active ingredients, as well as ensure dietary results. In hair shampoos, anti-dandruff shampoos and hair dyes, adding citric acid to readjust the pH worth can increase hair radiance as well as restore hair flexibility when shampooing. Citric acid is contributed to cosmetics and toothpaste to prevent the item from breaking down and ruining.
Citric acid monohydrate also has a vast array of applications in the chemical sector. Citric acid itself is a chemical synthesis intermediate and also the basic material for chemical synthesis. Because of its exceptional buildings, it is commonly made use of as cleaner, stabilizer, chelating representative and defoamer in the chemical sector. Recently, with the improvement of individuals’s understanding of environmental management, sodium citrate is more and more widely utilized to create green and also environmentally friendly phosphorus-free cleaning agents.
Preparation of Citric Acid Monohydrate
The method is to squeeze the juice from the fruits containing citric acid such as immature lemons and citrus, and then mix the juice with lime milk to generate calcium citrate, and then treat it with sulfuric acid to obtain a purer citric acid solution, then The product is obtained by concentration and crystallization.
Since 1784, when the Swedish chemical Scheele first extracted citric acid from lemon juice and crystallized solid citric acid, the natural juice extraction citric acid method became the main method of early citric acid production, which lasted about 50 years. The yield of citric acid produced by this method is low, and the method of extracting citric acid from natural fruit juice was gradually eliminated until the large-scale application of the microbial fermentation method in the middle of the 20th century.
Citric Acid Monohydrate Supplier and Manufacturer
As a citric acid monohydrate supplier and manufacturer with a strict standard product quality system certificate, Zhishang Chemical has long been providing the best citric acid monohydrate raw materials to customers all over the world.
Over the years, relying on professional team experience and customer-centric team concept to meet customer needs in a timely manner, our company enjoys a high reputation in the world. At present, our company has served more than 6,000 customers and has established long-term cooperative relations with customers from many countries.
If you have a demand for citric acid monohydrate and related products, please contact our service staff Zhishang Chemical – White directly, and we will provide you with high-quality products at the best price.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide the best price and high-quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensure its quality.
* The packing also can be according to the customers` requirement.
* Any inquiries will be replied to within 24 hours.
* We provide a Commerical Invoices, Packing Lists, Bills of loading, COA, Health certificates, and Origin certificates. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
* The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
* Product has any problem can return.