Choline Glycerophosphate CAS 28319-77-9 Alpha GPC
Factory Supply Choline Glycerophosphate CAS 28319-77-9 Alpha GPC with Best Price
- Appearance: White powder
- Purity: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: Choline Glycerophosphate Supplier & Manufacturer
Choline Glycerophosphate: The Complete Guide
Choline Glycerophosphate for Sale
Basic Info of Choline Glycerophosphate
Alpha GPC (choline alfoscerate); Glyceryl phosphoryl choline; Glycerophosphocholine; Glycerophosphocholine
Pharmaceuticals, pesticides, dye intermediates; Food additives; Pharmaceutical raw materials; Plant extracts
What is Choline Glycerophosphate?
Glycerophosphorylcholine (GPC) is a water-soluble tiny molecule that typically exists in the body, as well as is the biosynthetic forerunner of the vital neurotransmitter acetylcholine (Acetylcholine). One of the most essential role of GPC is that the choline it produces is a water-soluble vitamin B group, which plays a vital role in the mind as well as nervous system. Studies have actually revealed that GPC has an essential function in the production of particular hormonal agents as well as neurotransmitters such as acetylcholine and also human growth hormone, This sustains the functioning of the mind and also nerve system.
Glycerophosphatidylcholine, or GPC for short, is a member of the phospholipid family members. It plays a vital role in the health and wellness of cell membranes. Glycerol phosphatidylcholine is extremely abundant in bust milk. It repairs damaged brain feature, enhances brain feature in healthy and balanced individuals as well as rejuvenates aging brains. It can be used as a health care item to promote the biosynthesis of acetylcholine as well as phosphatidylcholine in the mind, enhance people’s memory and also cognitive ability, and can also properly treat Alzheimer’s diseases such as Alzheimer’s condition, which is called “mind” by the clinical industry. anti-aging nutrients”.
In the body, the most important physiological function of GPC is to cross the blood-brain obstacle and offer the essential choline for the synthesis of acetylcholine and also phospholipid (COMPUTER). Acetylcholine is a vital neurotransmitter in the central nerves, helping the brain to finish learning and memory. and cognitive activity, and also can control light sleep and also motor task. Taking GPC directly can advertise the formation of phosphoinositide in the mind, enhance the synthesis of phospholipids in the brain, offer even more phospholipid substances for signal transmission in the central nerve system, and raise the synthesis of phosphatidylcholine in the body. Stands up to cell membrane layer damages and outer nerve feature decrease brought on by aging. GPC was first noted in Italy. Over the last few years, GPC has drawn in a growing number of focus in my nation.
Choline Glycerophosphate Uses
- Choline glycerophosphate has been detailed in Italy, Poland, Greece, Chile, South Korea, Brazil, Russia and also various other countries. Not just does it supply the high levels of choline that brain and afferent neuron need, but it also shields their cell wall surfaces.
- Alzheimer’s individuals are generally shown up as memory as well as cognitive decrease, as well as are accompanied by a selection of difficulties, such as lack of ability to move, nerve system problems and other useful disabilities. Scientific pharmacological test outcomes and scientific trials have validated that glycerophosphocholine is of fantastic aid to the cognitive capacity as well as memory feature of the brain.
- Choline glycerophosphate is a naturally happening intermediate of phospholipid metabolic process in the human body. It exists in cells and spreads throughout the body. It is structurally made up of choline, glycerol as well as phosphoric acid. It is a major preserved form of choline as well as is acknowledged as a resource of choline. Because it is an endogenous compound, the toxic and also negative effects are exceptionally low.
- After choline alfoscerate is absorbed, it is decomposed right into choline and also glycerophosphate under the action of enzymes in the body: choline joins the biosynthesis of acetylcholine, which is a type of neurotransmitter.
- Choline glycerophosphate is the forerunner of lecithin and is involved in the synthesis of lecithin. The major medicinal effects consist of securing the metabolic rate of choline, making sure the synthesis of acetylcholine and lecithin in the nerve membrane layer, improving blood circulation, as well as improving cognitive and also behavior reactions in patients with traumatic mind capillaries.
- Choline glycerophosphate can delay the decline of memory, and is used for the rehabilitation and prevention of stroke, cranial and brain injury patients. When the cell membranes of the human brain are damaged due to aging, the situation improves when the amount of acetylcholine and phosphatidylcholine synthesis in the body increases.
- Pharmacokinetic studies have shown that glycerophosphocholine can be absorbed at the site of intravenous injection and small intestine, and then enter into various organs through blood circulation, and bind lipoproteins in the liver. It also plays a certain role in the physical growth of adolescents, protecting the liver, resisting rheumatoid, improving the cognitive ability of the elderly, resisting arteriosclerosis, resisting the fat penetration of high-lipoprotein foods, and improving memory.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy choline glycerophosphate, pls contact us to get a free quote.
The Purification Method of Glycerophosphorylcholine
A method for purifying glycerophosphatidylcholine, comprising the following steps:
A. The crude glycerophosphorylcholine product is dissolved in dehydrated alcohol to obtain a reaction system solution; the mass ratio of the dehydrated ethanol to the crude glycerophosphorylcholine product is 6:1.
B, In the reaction system dissolving solution in the step A, add calcium chloride, stir, form the calcium salt complex precipitation of glycerophosphatidylcholine; The mol ratio of described calcium chloride and glycerophosphatidylcholine is 1 :1. The temperature condition of the precipitation reaction was room temperature, and the reaction time was 12 hours.
C. The reaction solution that stops the precipitation reaction in step B is lowered to room temperature, and filtered to obtain a filter cake; the filter cake is washed with absolute ethanol.
D. The filter cake in step C is put into a vacuum drying oven and dried to obtain the calcium salt of glycerophosphatidylcholine. The purity of HPLC method was more than 98.5%.
E. The calcium salt of glycerophosphoryl choline is dissolved in water, and the amount of water is 10 times the dry weight of the calcium salt of glycerophosphoryl choline, and the solution is stirred and dissolved at room temperature. If it is still difficult to dissolve completely after stirring for a long time, you can add a few drops of hydrochloric acid to the aqueous solution to accelerate the dissolution (controlling the solution in the appropriate acidity helps to dissolve. The pH value of the system is between 3 and 7, preferably pH 4 to 6. ).
F, The aqueous solution obtained in step E slowly removes calcium ions through D001 type cation exchange resin column successively, and removes anions through D201 anion exchange resin column (or D301 anion exchange resin column) to obtain calcium ion-free glycerophosphoryl choline aqueous solution.
G. Distilling off excess water to obtain glycerophosphatidylcholine without calcium ions.
Choline Glycerophosphate Supplier and Manufacturer
As a choline glycerophosphate supplier and manufacturer with a strict standard product quality system certificate, Zhishang Chemical has long been providing the best choline glycerophosphate raw materials to customers all over the world.
Over the years, relying on professional team experience and customer-centric team concept to meet customer needs in a timely manner, our company enjoys a high reputation in the world. At present, our company has served more than 6,000 customers and has established long-term cooperative relations with customers from many countries.
If you have a demand for choline glycerophosphate and related products, please contact our service staff Zhishang Chemical – White directly, and we will provide you with high-quality products at the best price.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide the best price and high-quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensure its quality.
* The packing also can be according to the customers` requirement.
* Any inquiries will be replied to within 24 hours.
* We provide a Commerical Invoices, Packing Lists, Bills of loading, COA, Health certificates, and Origin certificates. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
* The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
* Product has any problem can return.