Cesium Sulfate CAS 10294-54-9
Factory Supply Cesium Sulfate CAS 10294-54-9 with Best Price
- Appearance: White powder
- Purity: 99. 9%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: Cesium Sulfate Supplier & Manufacturer
Cesium Sulfate: The Complete Guide
Cesium Sulfate for Sale
Basic Info of Cesium Sulfate
Caesium sulfate; Caesium sulphate
Organic raw materials
What is Cesium Sulfate?
Cesium salts are widely used in the fields of medicine and catalysts in today’s industrial production; scintillation crystal optoelectronics industry and high-energy physics industry. The chemical formula of cesium sulfate is Cs2SO4. Molecular weight 361.87. Colorless orthorhombic or hexagonal crystal. The melting point is 1010 ° C, and the relative density is 4.243. At 600 ° C, it is transformed from the orthorhombic system to the hexagonal system. Soluble in water, insoluble in ethanol and acetone.
Cesium sulfate or cesium sulfate are inorganic compounds and salts with the chemical formula CS 2SO 4. It is a white water-soluble solid used to prepare dense aqueous solutions for equal density (or “density gradient”) centrifugation. It is isomorphic with potassium salt. Mainly used for analytical reagents, trace analysis of lead, trivalent chromium; special glasses; ceramics; catalyst additives. Cesium sulfate has been used for many years as an analytical reagent and some catalysts.
Existing technology generally adopts cesium carbonate and sulfuric acid to neutralize to produce cesium sulfate, but this technique has the following deficiencies in use: 1, the raw material uses cesium carbonate, and the cost is high; 2, in the neutralization preparation process, because the product carbonic acid is Dibasic weak acid, the neutralization liquid is acidic, and cesium hydroxide needs to be added to adjust the pH value, which increases the cost, and the carbonic acid is easily decomposed. When carbon dioxide is released, the reaction is violent and may cause safety accidents.
Cesium Sulfate Uses
- Cesium sulfate is used as a catalyst for sulfur dioxide oxidation together with metallic vanadium or vanadium pentoxide.
- Cesium sulfate as analytical reagent.
- Production of cesium sulfate as a catalyst.
- Cesium sulfate is used to prepare concentrated aqueous solution for equal density centrifugation. It is also used for crystal growth purposes.
- Cesium sulfate uses V or V2O5 as catalyst for SO2 oxidation.
- Cesium sulfate is used for brewing and making mineral water.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy cesium sulfate, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Application of Cesium Sulfate
Cesium hydroxide is a basic material for the preparation of various cesium salts and metal cesium. Due to its unique properties, its applications in bioengineering, catalyst industry, battery and other industries are increasing. Preparation includes the following production processes:
Step 1. Purification of the cesium sulfate conversion solution: at normal temperature, add the cesium sulfate solution generated by the conversion of cesium alum into the stirring tank, start stirring, then add sulfuric acid, adjust the pH, remove the aluminum hydroxide precipitation, and then remove the The aluminum solution is pumped into another stirring tank, the solution is made into an alkaline demagnesium, and a decalcification agent is added to decalcify to obtain a cesium sulfate clean solution for use;
Step 2, extraction and separation of cesium from the sulfate system: adding the purified cesium sulfate solution in step 1 into the extraction tank, then adding an extraction agent, controlling the flow rate of the material and the pH value of the material, and carrying out continuous production;
Step 3. Back-extraction of extracting organic load: back-extracting the organic load generated in step 2 with an acid, so that cesium enters the solution from the organic load to achieve separation from impurities;
Step 4, the transformation of cesium back-extraction liquid: the cesium back-extraction liquid is pumped into the causticization reactor, and transformed into cesium hydroxide solution;
The impurity removal of step 5, transformation liquid: the solid impurity that step 4 transformation produces is separated from solution;
Step 6, the concentration of cesium hydroxide: the cesium hydroxide solution produced in step 5 is concentrated;
Step 7. Crystallization separation of cesium hydroxide: the cesium hydroxide concentrated in step 6 is crystallized by cooling, and separated to obtain a cesium hydroxide wet product;
Step 8, drying the cesium hydroxide product: drying the cesium hydroxide wet product obtained in step 7 to obtain a cesium hydroxide dry product.
The Preparation Method of High-Purity Cesium Sulfate
- Acid leaching cesium garnet: put the cesium garnet into 35wt% sulfuric acid for acid leaching, the liquid-solid mass ratio is 3:1, the reaction temperature is 130 ℃, the reaction time is 4 hours, and then the acid leaching solution is obtained by filtration at a temperature above 90 ℃.
- The acid leaching solution is naturally cooled to room temperature to precipitate alum, centrifuged, separated mother liquor and discharged after neutralization treatment, and the separated cesium alum crystals are added with pure water to carry out two recrystallizations, and the liquid-solid mass ratio of each recrystallization is 8: 1. After adding pure water to dissolve each time, heating, evaporating and concentrating to a temperature of 110-130 ° C and a volume of one-third of the original volume, naturally cooled to room temperature for crystallization, and the recrystallization mother liquor returned to step 1.
- Add 2-3 times the mass of pure water to dissolve the purified cesium alum after two recrystallizations, and the temperature is controlled at 95°C-110°C to obtain a cesium alum solution, and then add 3% of the amount of aluminum element in the cesium alum solution. -5 times of lime (CaO), lime is slowly added in the form of lime slurry of 8wt%-15wt% (measured as CaO) while stirring, after adding, continue to stir and react for 1h, filter, and rinse the filter residue with pure water twice, Use pure water of the same quality as the filter residue each time, and the eluent is combined into the filtrate to obtain a conversion solution.
- The obtained conversion solution adopts H2SO4 with a concentration of 30wt%-50wt% to adjust the pH value to 7.0-8.0, and after 10 minutes of reaction under stirring, the pH value of the solution is re-measured to 7.0-8.0, and then the insoluble impurity aluminum hydroxide is removed by filtration to obtain filtrate.
- Measure the amount of the calcium element in the filtrate, add 5 to 20 times the amount of the calcium element in the filtrate (the oxalic acid is added in the form of a solution of 30wt%-40wt%, and the oxalic acid is used Dissolved in hot water), and reacted under stirring for 30 minutes to remove insoluble impurities by filtration to obtain a cesium sulfate clean solution.
- The obtained cesium sulfate clean solution is heated, evaporated and concentrated to a temperature of 130-150°C and a large amount of crystals are precipitated, then naturally cooled to 20°C to 30°C and centrifuged to obtain cesium sulfate crystals, and the separated mother liquor is returned to the step 4 cycle use.
- Dry the cesium sulfate crystals separated in step 6 at 110-140° C. for 4-8 hours to obtain the product.
Cesium Sulfate Supplier and Manufacturer
As a cesium sulfate supplier and manufacturer with a strict standard product quality system certificate, Zhishang Chemical has long been providing the best cesium sulfate raw materials to customers all over the world.
Over the years, relying on professional team experience and customer-centric team concept to meet customer needs in a timely manner, our company enjoys a high reputation in the world. At present, our company has served more than 6,000 customers and has established long-term cooperative relations with customers from many countries.
If you have a demand for cesium sulfate and related products, please contact our service staff Zhishang Chemical – White directly, and we will provide you with high-quality products at the best price.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide the best price and high-quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensure its quality.
* The packing also can be according to the customers` requirement.
* Any inquiries will be replied to within 24 hours.
* We provide a Commerical Invoices, Packing Lists, Bills of loading, COA, Health certificates, and Origin certificates. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
* The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
* Product has any problem can return.