Model No.: CAS NO 153-18-4
Certification: ISO, FDA, HACCP
Assay Method: HPLC-MS, GPC, HPLC
Application Form: Capsule
Application: Food, Health Care Products, Medicine
Extract Source: Other
CAS No.:: 153-18-4
Grade: Synthetic Perfume, Chemicals
MP: 195 °C (dec.)(lit.)
Bp:: 983.1ºC At 760 MmHg
Density:: 1.82 G/cm3
Packaging: in 25kg drum
Productivity: 10000kg per month
Place of Origin: Shandong, China (Mainland)
Supply Ability: in stock
Certificate: ISO CE
HS Code: 153-18-4
CAS NO 153-18-4 rutin
1. Rutin is present in the leaves of Rutaceae, tobacco, orange peel, tomato and so on, Sophora japonica and buckwheat flower content is particularly rich. Chinese medicinal rutin is derived from Sophora japonica. Sophora japonica rice after washing, with hot water and milk (adjust pH to 7.5
-8) boil 20min, add borax, incubated at 95-100 ℃ for half an hour, hot filtered, the filtrate was adjusted to pH6-7 with hydrochloric acid, cooled to below 30 ℃, standing crystallization, separation, rutin crude, After dissolving, recrystallization, drying the finished product. With Sophora japonica rice total yield of 8.3%.
2. Raw materials (usually Sophora japonica buds) crushed, extracted with hot ethanol, and then by ether, hot methanol and hot water derived from multiple crystallization. After the extract is concentrated, the resulting residue is treated with a solvent to remove impurities such as other soluble pigments, and then refined by ethanol, ether, hot methanol and hot water multiple times, and activated carbon to obtain high purity.
1. Can be used as edible antioxidants and nutrition enhancers.
2. Rutin vitamin P-like effect and anti-inflammatory effect, such as mustard oil on the animal eye or skin can reduce the inflammation, antiviral effect, 200μg · ml-1 concentration, the vesicular stomatitis virus has the largest Inhibition. A strong antioxidant, the rutin added to the lysosome-rich homogenate, can inhibit the formation of lipid peroxides. Can strongly absorb UV at 280 ~ 335nm, can be used for sunscreen whitening cosmetics.
3. To maintain vascular resistance, reduce its permeability, reduce brittleness and so on. Can be used to prevent stroke, hypertension, retinal hemorrhage, purpura and acute hemorrhagic nephritis and other diseases.
Store in a tightly closed container. Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area away from incompatible substances. Store protected from moisture. Store protected from light.
1> Cosmetic Raw Materials: Cosmetics is a variety of raw materials through a reasonable deployment of processing from the compound mixture. Cosmetics with a wide range of raw materials, different performance. According to the Raw Material properties and uses of cosmetics, can be divided into matrix materials and auxiliary raw materials in two categories.
2> Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients(API): API refers to the raw materials in the production of various types of preparations, which is the active ingredient in powder,crystal and paste for medicine use through chemical synthesis,plant extract, and preparations of biotechnology institute.
3> Fragrance And Spices: Spices are an important part of fine chemicals, it is composed of natural spices, synthetic spices and single fragrance.
4> Organic Raw Material: Intermediates are also known as organic intermediates. The use of coal tar or petroleum products as raw materials to produce dyes, resins, additives, and other intermediates.
5> Chemicals Used In Paints: Paint, the traditional Chinese name is paint. So-called coating is coated on the surface of the object that be protected or be adornment, and with the continuous film coating to form strong adhesion.
6> Pharmaceutical Intermediates: The so-called pharmaceutical intermediates, refers to the production of pharmaceutical products in the process, the use of raw materials, materials, accessories and other intermediate products.
7> Agricultural Chemicals: Research and agriculture related chemical, including pesticide, plant growth regulator, fertilizer, compound fertilizer, herbicide etc.