Calcium Levulinate CAS 591-64-0
Factory Supply Calcium Levulinate CAS 591-64-0 with Best Price
- Appearance: White powder
- Assay: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: Calcium Levulinate Suppiler&Manufacturer
Calcium Levulinate: The Complete Guide
Calcium Levulinate for Sale
Basic Info of Calcium Levulinate
Calcium Levulinate Dihydrate; 4-oxo-pentanoicacicalciumsalt; 4-Oxopentanoicacidcalciumsalt; Calcium4-oxopentanoate
Flavors and Fragrances; Organic raw materials
What is Calcium Levulinate?
Calcium fructonate is a white crystal or powder with a slightly bitter taste. It is mainly used for the treatment of acute hypocalcemia, chronic hypocalcemia, allergic diseases, lead poisoning and hyperphosphatemia; it is also used for the treatment of cardiac arrest. Resuscitation, adjuvant therapy for hypermagnesemia and hyperkalemia. The drug market is relatively mature and the dosage is large. Therefore, a suitable synthetic route will directly determine the audience and application scope of the drug. At present, there are two main methods for preparing calcium fructonate in China:
- Using fructonic acid as a raw material to directly react with calcium carbonate to obtain calcium fructonate, but the product obtained by this method is not high in purity, and further purification is required in the follow-up, thereby limiting the application of this method in the field of high purity.
- Using furfuryl alcohol as a raw material, the corresponding calcium salt is obtained after hydrolysis and rearrangement. The quality of the product obtained by this method is good, but because the market price of furfuryl alcohol is relatively expensive, the final cost of the product is relatively high, which is not conducive to market promotion.
Calcium Levulinate Uses
- Calcium levulinate assists protect against as well as deal with many equine problems, including hypocalcemia, weak point, as well as weakness, to improve wellness, performance, and also milk production.
- Calcium levulinate is a levulinate (L379500), which is originated from the deterioration of cellulose as well as is a possible precursor of biofuels. Levulinic acid is additionally a photosensitizer of photodynamic therapy.
- Calcium levulinate is produced by a straight reaction between L – or levulinate as well as calcium hydroxide. The calcium levulinate preparation acquired has a high calcium web content when used as a calcium supplement. It is observed that the calcium material is 14.8% more than that commonly found in calcium lactate. Furthermore, the formula likewise reveals a high solubility of greater than 30% at 25 ℃. Furthermore, calcium levulinate is thought about non-toxic and non allergic, making it especially suitable for injection or infusion administration.
- Fairly new calcium levulinate is generated by a direct response in between levorose levulinate and calcium hydroxide. The calcium levulinate prep work gotten has a high calcium web content when utilized as a calcium supplement. It is observed that the calcium content is 14.8% higher than that generally located in calcium lactate. This formula is taken into consideration to be a reduced molecular weight natural calcium ion kind that is conveniently soaked up through the digestive tract wall surface. The new application of this calcium is meant to be made use of as a food fortifier to strengthen such foods as sauces, spices, beer, beverages, soft drinks, milk and dairy items, soybean milk and soybean products with calcium nutrition. Calcium levulinate can be utilized alone or made right into tablet computers, pills or shots along with calcium lactate, calcium chloride and also various other compounds.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy calcium levulinate, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Application of Calcium Levulinate
Prepare a vitamin D2 and calcium fructonate injection composition, comprising vitamin D2, calcium fructonate, dipalmitoyl phosphatidyl choline, cholesterol, distearoyl phosphatidyl choline, polyethylene glycol and water for injection, The preparation method is as follows: 1. take the materials according to the weight ratio of the above-mentioned materials for use; 2. connect the three-way reversing valve in the constant temperature water supply system with the reaction kettle and the homogenizer respectively; 3. take calcium fructonate and put it into water for injection to dissolve, After dissolving, it is a calcium fructonate solution for subsequent use; ④, put dipalmitoyl phosphatidyl choline, distearoyl phosphatidyl choline, cholesterol and polyethylene glycol into the reaction kettle for reaction; ⑤ by step ④ the reacted material Put it into a homogenizer, take the vitamin D2 and calcium fructonate solution and put it into the homogenizer to obtain the semi-finished product of vitamin D2 and calcium fructonate injection; The present invention solves the deficiencies of the prior art.
- Preparation of a sustained-release hypoglycemic pharmaceutical composition, the composition is mainly composed of the following components in parts by weight: 80-200 parts of biodegradable polymer, 30-70 parts of thermosensitive hydrogel , 3-10 parts of D-phenylalanine derivatives, 2-10 parts of glucokinase, 5-12 parts of alginate, 3-20 parts of Inonotus obliquus, 5-20 parts of chitin derivatives, 1 ellagic acid -6 parts, 1-5 parts of linoleic acid, 5-20 parts of soybean oligosaccharides, 2-8 parts of arachidonic acid ethanolamine, 3-10 parts of calcium fructonate, 1-4 parts of houttuyniacin, preservatives 0.2-1 serving. The slow-release hypoglycemic pharmaceutical composition of the present invention can effectively improve the blood sugar control of patients with type II diabetes, can achieve long-term stable drug release, maintain proper concentration and action time of the drug in the body, and reduce the use frequency of the drug and It can lower blood lipids, enhance the immunity of patients, prevent excessive and underweight caused by diabetes, and has certain benefits for long-term blood sugar control.
Preparation of Calcium Levulinate
A new method for the preparation of fructonate. Add 1 times ethyl acetoacetate (II), 1.2 times (molar ratio) and 5-10 times (mass ratio) of ethanol to the reactor, and stir evenly. Add 0.5-0.55 times (molar ratio) of calcium haloacetate in batches, heat up to 60 ° C after the addition, continue stirring for 4-6 hours, and obtain a mixed solution that meets calcium salts after the reaction, which can be directly used in the next step without purification. step. The calcium haloacetate is calcium chloroacetate or calcium bromoacetate.
Then most of the solvent ethanol was removed by distillation under reduced pressure, and 6-12 times (mass ratio) of 10% aqueous sodium hydroxide solution was added to the mixture, and the temperature was raised to 30 ° C after stirring evenly, and the stirring reaction was continued for 5-8 hours. To room temperature, adjust the pH of the reaction mixture to 4 with 5% dilute hydrochloric acid, then heat to 60 ° C and stir for 2 hours. During the stirring reaction, gas is generated and overflowed. The reaction is performed until no gas overflows. After cooling to room temperature again, the insolubles are removed by filtration. The obtained filtrate was distilled to remove most of the water, then a small amount of seed crystals was added, and it was left to stand for crystallization for 24 hours, and the precipitated solid was collected by filtration.
Calcium Levulinate Suppliers and Manufacturers
As a calcium levulinate supplier and manufacturer with strict standard product quality system certificate, Zhishang Chemical has long been providing the best calcium levulinate raw materials to customers all over the world.
Over the years, relying on professional team experience and customer-centric team concept to meet customer needs in a timely manner, our company enjoys a high reputation in the world. At present, our company has served more than 6,000 customers and has established long-term cooperative relations with customers from many countries.
If you have demand for calcium levulinate and related products, please contact our service staff Zhishang Chemical – White directly, we will provide you with high-quality products at the best price.