Butyldiglycol CAS 112-34-5
Factory Supply Butyldiglycol CAS 112-34-5 with Best Price
- Appearance: Colorless liquid
- Assay: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: Butyldiglycol Supplement
Butyldiglycol: The Complete Guide
Butyldiglycol for Sale
Basic Info of Butyldiglycol
What is Butyldiglycol?
Diethylene glycol butyl ether is a colorless liquid, soluble in water and oil. It is prepared by co-heating of ethylene oxide and ethylene glycol butyl ether under pressure. Because ethylene glycol monobutyl ether contains hydroxyl and ether bonds in its molecular structure, it is both hydrophilic and lipophilic, soluble in water, methanol, ethanol, ether, acetone, benzene, carbon tetrachloride, heptane and other organic solvents and mineral.
It is used as a surface penetrant and bridge agent in cleaning agents, has low surface tension, and can act as a miscible bridge between greases and incompatible polar solvents such as water and isopropyl alcohol (eg, isopropyl alcohol) Alcohol and white oil, if you pour them directly together, you will find that they are incompatible with each other and have clear layers, but when BCS is added, the layers disappear and the two dissolve into a clear solution, which is both mutually soluble and can reduce surface tension. The water-soluble organic solvent with defoaming effect has a good effect in cleaning oil stains.
A good high boiling point solvent; used as solvent and colorant; in metal surface treatment, used as metal cleaning agent to remove oil, paint and other contaminants; integrated circuit, electronic component cleaning agent; pesticide dispersant; organic synthesis intermediate; Mild, non-irritating household liquid detergent; fiber wetting agent; resin plasticizer, colorless liquid. Melting point -68.1 ℃, boiling point 230.4 ℃, relative density 0.9536 (20/20 ℃), refractive index 1.4258 (27 ℃), 1.4321. Flash point 100 ℃. Soluble in alcohol and ether, soluble in water and oil. It is mainly used as a solvent for paints; dyes; resins, etc. It is also used as an intermediate for plasticizers and a diluent for hydraulic brake fluids.
- Diethylene glycol monobutyl ether (dgbe) is made use of as a solvent for cellulose esters, paints, varnishes and dyes; As the main component of aqueous film-forming foam used by the united state Navy in Shipboard Fire Security Equipment (Hobson et al., 1987).
- Diethylene glycol mono-n-butyl ether is commonly used in chiral chemistry and also eco-friendly chemistry. It is also made use of in cosmetics. Used as thinner as well as leveling representative in paint manufacturing as well as cooking. It is additionally used to make nitrocellulose. It is used as an additive in brake liquid. As a result of the slow-moving evaporation rate, it is made use of in the printing sector. It is also used as a fixative for fragrance as well as chemicals. It is made use of as an additive to avoid topping in jet fuel.
- Butyldiglycol (112-34-5) is generally utilized as a solvent for coverings, dyes, materials, and so on. It is also used as an intermediate for plasticizers and a diluent for hydraulic brake liquids. It is likewise used to generate piperonyl butoxy substances.
- Because of its greater boiling point as well as lower volatilization price, butyldiglycol can be utilized as a solvent for paints, inks, materials, and so on, liquifying oils, dyes, resins, nitrocellulose, etc, and likewise made use of in natural synthesis.
- Butyldiglycol (112-34-5) is mainly made use of as a solvent for finishes, publishing inks, stamp pad inks for stamps, oils, materials, etc, and can additionally be made use of as steel cleaning agents, paint strippers, delubricants, and vehicle engine cleaning agents, completely dry cleansing solvent, epoxy resin solvent, medicine extractant; used as stabilizer for latex paint, evaporation inhibitor for airplane paint, surface area processing improver for high temperature baking enamel, and so on.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy butyldiglycol, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Application of Butyldiglycol
More than 75% is used as a solvent for coatings, inks, cleaning agents, etc., and its non-solvent uses include brake fluid, antifreeze and other chemical intermediates. It can be used as a solvent for nitrocellulose, varnishes, resins and oils, etc.
Prepare an organic binder for the back electrode silver paste of crystalline silicon photovoltaic cells, which is composed of: 1-10% ethyl cellulose, 1-5% cellulose acetate butyrate, diethylene glycol butyl Ether acetate 50-70%, diethylene glycol butyl ether 10-40%, dodecyl alcohol ester 1-5%, castor oil derivative 0.1-0.5%, tallow propylene diamine oleate 0.1-3 %.
The preparation method is as follows: uniformly mixing diethylene glycol butyl ether, diethylene glycol butyl ether acetate, ethyl cellulose, cellulose acetate butyrate, dodecyl alcohol ester and hydrogenated castor oil derivative, and heating to 80 ℃-90 ℃, constant temperature reaction for 1.5-2.5 hours, after complete dissolution, add tallow propylene diamine oleate, stir evenly, cool and filter to obtain organic binder.
Using the organic binder of the present invention to prepare the backside silver paste for crystalline silicon photovoltaic cells has good anti-settling effect, good fluidity and good screen printing performance.
- 2-(2-Butoxyethoxy)ethanol – PubChem
- CN201611174818.0 A kind of resistance paste suitable for aluminum silicon carbide substrate and preparation method thereof
- CN201310486554.2 An organic binder for back electrode silver paste of crystalline silicon photovoltaic cell and its preparation method