Buchu Extract CAS 68650-46-4 Buchu Leaf Oil
Factory Supply Buchu Extract CAS 68650-46-4 Buchu Leaf Oil with Best Price
- Appearance: Yellow liquid
- Assay: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: Buchu Extract Supplier & Manufacturer
Buchu Extract: The Complete Guide
Buchu Extract for Sale
Buchu leaf oil; Betulina; Barosma betulina leaf oil; FEMA 2169
Food additives; Flavors and Fragrances; Plant Extracts
What is Buchu Extract?
Buchu extract is dark brown liquid, with relative density (d15) of 0.918~0.960 and optical rotation of – 15 °~- 48 °. It has a strong and fresh sweet smell and a bitter taste.
The main components of Buchu extract are diophcnol, diosmin, hesperidin, xanthoside, etc.
Buchu extract is obtained by harvesting the fresh leaves of Rutaceae (also known as Barosma belulina) from March to April, drying them in the sun and distilling them with steam.
Buchu Extract Uses
- Chinese GB 2760-88 stipulates that it is allowed to use edible spices, which can be used in the production of candy, drinks, condiments and other foods.
- Buchu extract is applied to the skin as an insect repellent, deodorant and skin infection. In the manufacturing process, buchu’s oil is used to give food a fruity flavor (usually blackcurrants). It is also used as a spice in perfume and cologne.
- Buchu extract is used for urinary system infections (UTI), consisting of infections involving the urethra (urethritis) and kidneys (pyelonephritis). It is likewise made use of to deal with inflamed prostate (prostatitis), benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), high blood pressure, fever, cough, cold, stomach pain, gastric ulcer, cranky digestive tract disorder (IBS), gout pain and sexually transmitted diseases (STD).
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy buchu extract, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Application of Buchu Extract
The Khoekhoe people (also led to Khoikhoi) make use of entrusts to deal with a variety of conditions. Early trademarked medicines marketed in the USA applauded the advantages of this plant as well as its unpredictable oil in treating diseases from diabetic issues to neurosis. Buchu was first exported to the United Kingdom in 1790, and also was provided as a drug to treat “cystitis, urethritis, nephritis as well as bladder mucositis” in the British Pharmacopoeia in 1821.
The drug has actually been provided in the US National Formulary and is described as a diuretic and chemical. Its use has been deserted and changed by even more reliable diuretics and also antibacterial representatives. Buchu extract remains a prominent ingredient in non-prescription herbal diuretics.
Historically, Buchu extract has been used to treat swelling, kidney and urinary system tract infections; As a diuretic and also belly restorative. Various other uses consist of getting rid of wind as well as dealing with cystitis, urethritis, prostatitis and also gout. It is also utilized to treat leucorrhea as well as yeast infections.
As an all-natural anti-inflammatory and also antibacterial, Buchu is an outstanding natural herb for dealing with urinary system infections. One of the significant compounds discovered in its fallen leaves, diphenol, is thought to be the root cause of diuresis and also antisepsis of the natural herb. This makes it specifically effective for urinary system tract inflammation, which can relieve cystitis, urethritis, bladder inflammation and also various other diseases.
Buchu can also soften the swollen mucosa in the urinary tract, which assists to stay clear of the vicious circle of “cystitis antibiotic cystitis”, which typically influences people with this devastating disease. The diuretic buildings of Buchu likewise assist to eliminate dangerous contaminants from the body, yet it is necessary to enhance the intake of fresh water to assist the body release these toxic substances.
Buchu Extract Suppliers and Manufacturers
As a buchu extract supplier and manufacturer with a strict standard product quality system certificate, Zhishang Chemical has long been providing the best buchu extract raw materials to customers all over the world.
Over the years, relying on professional team experience and customer-centric team concept to meet customer needs in a timely manner, our company enjoys a high reputation in the world. At present, our company has served more than 6,000 customers and has established long-term cooperative relations with customers from many countries.
If you have a demand for buchu extract and related products, please contact our service staff Zhishang Chemical – White directly, and we will provide you with high-quality products at the best price.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide the best price and high-quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensure its quality.
* The packing also can be according to the customers` requirement.
* Any inquiries will be replied to within 24 hours.
* We provide a Commerical Invoices, Packing Lists, Bills of loading, COA, Health certificates, and Origin certificates. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
* The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
* Product has any problem can return.