Boron Oxide CAS 1303-86-2
Factory Supply Boron Oxide CAS 1303-86-2 with Best Price
- Appearance: White powder
- Purity: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: Boron Oxide Supplier & Manufacturer
Boron Oxide: The Complete Guide
Boron Oxide for Sale
|Chemical Name:||Boron Oxide|
|Other Name:||Diboron trioxide; B2O3; B-O; Boria|
What is Boron Oxide?
Boron oxide is likewise referred to as “boric anhydride”. Chemical formula B2O3, soluble in hot water, just a little warmth soluble in cold water. Forms orthoboric acid in water. Volatile metaboric acid is formed in hot water vapor. In the molten state, it can liquify various metal oxides to acquire displayed boron glass. Antacid steels, magnesium, as well as aluminum can decrease it to essential boron. To get high-purity boron oxide, high-purity boric acid must be prepared first. The preparation approaches of high-purity boric acid mostly include recrystallization method, ion exchange approach, complexation approach, esterification-hydrolysis approach, membrane separation method, electrochemical method, adsorption approach, etc law etc.
Among them, the comprehensive effect of the esterification-hydrolysis method is relatively good. This method is easy to realize industrialization, and the prepared boric acid product has high purity. Separation of impurities and hydrolysis of the esterified product can obtain 99.999% high-purity boric acid. High-purity boric acid is widely used in emerging technologies and the nuclear industry. It is often used as a high-purity reagent and raw material for the production of various high-purity borates, and is used as a coolant in the nuclear industry.
High-purity boron trioxide usually has two appearances, one is glass-like fragments, as well as the other is white powder. Boron magnesium ore is the raw material for drawing out boron. The boron trioxide web content of boron magnesium ore is usually from 3% to 30%. When the boron trioxide web content in boron magnesium ore is 15%-30%, this ore appropriates for making Boric acid is utilized as resources, and boron-magnesium ores of various other grades are suitable for producing boron as well as boride basic materials.
Boron Oxide Uses
- Used to prepare elemental boron and fine boron compounds, manufacture boron glass, optical glass, heat-resistant glass and glass fiber, etc, and also used as paint flame retardant and desiccant.
- Boron oxide is used as a flux, and is also used in glass, enamel, raw materials for manufacturing boron compounds and color TV industry. It is used as a doping source for semiconductor silicon and a flux for silicate decomposition.
- Boron oxide is used as a flux in the decomposition of silicates, a dopant for semiconductor materials, heat-resistant glassware and paint refractory additives. It is the raw material for the preparation of elemental boron and various boron compounds. It is used in the production of alloy steel in the metallurgical industry. It can be used as a catalyst for organic synthesis, an additive for high-temperature lubricants, and chemical reagents.
- Boron oxide can be commonly made use of as a change in the decomposition of silicates, a dopant for semiconductor products, an acidic driver in natural synthesis, a refractory additive for paints, and a basic material for the manufacturing of elemental boron as well as numerous borides. Boron (≥ 99.999%) is a fluid sealant in the manufacture of III ~ V substance semiconductors (such as gallium arsenide, gallium phosphide, as well as indium arsenide). Recently, with the quick development of the LED market, the outcome of its substratum material gallium arsenide is boosting, and also the need for high-purity boron oxide is likewise boosting.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy boron oxide, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Application of Boron Oxide
Boron oxide can be widely used as a flux in the decomposition of silicates, a dopant for semiconductor materials, an acidic catalyst in organic synthesis, a refractory additive for paints, and a raw material for the production of elemental boron and various borides. Boron (≥99.999%) is a liquid sealant in the manufacture of III~V compound semiconductors (such as gallium arsenide, gallium phosphide, and indium arsenide). In recent years, with the rapid development of the LED industry, the output of its substrate material gallium arsenide is increasing, and the demand for high-purity boron oxide is also increasing.
- Preparation of boron powder with boron oxide
Boron oxide and aluminum powder are ground, reduced, acid-dissolved, filtered, and dried according to a certain ratio; the weight ratio of the raw material boron oxide and aluminum powder is 5:3.5-4.5; the raw material is ground to Pass through a 150-mesh sieve; the reduction temperature is 80-900°C, and the reduction time is 30-50 minutes; the acid dissolution is dissolved with hydrochloric acid with a mass concentration of 20-30%. The method of the invention is reasonable in design, strong in operability, short in preparation process, simple and controllable, light in corrosion to equipment, and high in purity and yield of the prepared boron powder.
- Preparation of green and environmentally friendly boron oxide high-grade ceramic glaze
It is designed to solve the existing ceramic glaze materials containing lead oxide and avoid the problems of ceramic products that cause harm to the human body and the environment due to the dissolution of lead. The preparation method is as follows: the raw materials are passed through a 60-mesh standard sieve, and the part under the sieve is taken; the raw materials are mixed according to weight percentage after drying: SiO250-60%; Al2O35-8%; B2O315-2O%; Na2O2-8%; CaO2-8% ; Li2O1-2%; K2O1-2%; MgO1-2%; BaO1-2%; ZrO21-2%. The raw materials are fully stirred and mixed, then put into the furnace, melted at 1250~1300°C, and the burnt frit is poured into water to quench, and then taken out and dried to make green environmental protection boron oxide high-grade ceramic glaze. The green and environment-friendly boron oxide high-grade ceramic glaze fundamentally eliminates the threat of lead in high-grade daily-use ceramic products to human beings. At the same time, the successful use of boron oxide lead-free glaze has completely solved the problem of lead pollution in the production of high-grade ceramics from the perspective of materials and processes, which is very beneficial to protecting the health of workers and prolonging the life of kilns.
Application of Boron Oxide Porcelains
- Impact on the melting temperature level of glazes and glass-ceramics (consisting of glass)
The boron oxide (B2O3) element is one of one of the most effective solid fluxes. It serves as a solid change in 2 ways. On the one hand, the addition of boron oxide reduces the liquidus temperature of the batching system. Some people have actually done research, for the glass phase of borosilicate, every 1% of B2O3 can minimize the liquidus temperature by 35 ~ 60 ℃. The second aspect of boron oxide as a solid flux is that it speeds up as well as magnifies the melting procedure. Especially when there is less boron oxide, this increased melting procedure is extra considerable. It was suggested that the ordinary addition of 1% B2O3 will reduce the melting time by 20% to 30%.
- Influence on the viscosity of lusters and glass-ceramics (consisting of glass)
The impact of boron oxide on the viscosity of glazes as well as glass-ceramics differs relying on the quantity of boron oxide added and the temperature level at which it lies. In terms of the impact of temperature, typically talking, in the low temperature level range from the glass shift indicate the softening factor, it will certainly not lower the thickness of the glass thaw, while in the greater temperature level array, B2O3 can constantly substantially decrease the viscosity of the system, also in the tool temperature level range of about 1100 ℃, this effect is still reasonably obvious. The effect of boron oxide on decreasing the thickness of the system is comparable to that of zinc oxide.
Boron Oxide Supplier and Manufacturer
As a boron oxide supplier and manufacturer with a strict standard product quality system certificate, Zhishang Chemical has long been providing the best boron oxide raw materials to customers all over the world.
Over the years, relying on professional team experience and customer-centric team concept to meet customer needs in a timely manner, our company enjoys a high reputation in the world. At present, our company has served more than 6,000 customers and has established long-term cooperative relations with customers from many countries.
If you have a demand for boron oxide and related products, please contact our service staff Zhishang Chemical – White directly, and we will provide you with high-quality products at the best price.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide the best price and high-quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensure its quality.
* The packing also can be according to the customers` requirement.
* Any inquiries will be replied to within 24 hours.
* We provide a Commerical Invoices, Packing Lists, Bills of loading, COA, Health certificates, and Origin certificates. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
* The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
* Product has any problem can return.