Benzil CAS 134-81-6
Factory Supply Benzil CAS 134-81-6 with Best Price
- Appearance: Yellow powder
- Purity: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: Benzil Supplier & Manufacturer
Benzil: The Complete Guide
Benzil for Sale
Basic Info of Benzil
1,2-DIPHENYLETHANEDIONE; 1,2-DIPHENYL-1,2 ETHANEDIONE; Diphenylethanedione
Pharmaceutical raw materials
What is Benzil?
Benzil (i.e. BZ 2, the system is called 1,2-diphenylthane-1,2- dione) is an organic compound with the molecular formula of (C 6 h 5 CARBON MONOXIDE) 2, which is typically abbreviated as (pH CO) 2. This yellow strong is just one of one of the most common diketones. Its major usage is as a photoinitiator in polymer chemistry.
Diphenylethanedione is a yellow prismatic crystal. Molecular weight 210.22. Melting point 95 ～ 96 ℃. Boiling point 346 ~ 348 ℃. Soluble in alcohol, ether, chloroform, benzene, insoluble in water. Organic synthesis intermediates. Likewise utilized as a chemical. It is also an appealing photosensitizer for UV-curable resins, ideal for making printing inks for food packaging. Benzoin is acquired from the condensation of benzaldehyde as well as salt cyanide, which is obtained by oxidation with air or nitric acid in the existence of copper sulfate. Oxidation of diphenylethanolone (aka benzoin) is the primary pathway for arylglycolone substances.
- Most benzoyls can be made use of as photoinitiators in radical curing of polymer networks. It takes in ultraviolet radiation with a wavelength of 260 nm, leading to disintegration, development of complimentary extreme substances as well as formation of crosslinks in the material. However, it is a reasonably poor photoinitiator and also hardly ever used. It takes in at the wavelength. It undertakes photobleaching, which permits the treated light to get to deeper layers of the material in a longer direct exposure time. Acetal by-products, such as 2,2-dimethoxy-2-phenylacetophenone, have far better efficiency in this application.
- Benzil is an effective inhibitor of human carboxylesterase, enzymes associated with carboxylate hydrolysis and also lots of drugs used in facility. For photosensitizers, natural synthesis intermediates, can additionally be made use of as adhesives and so on.
- While bibenzoyl is below 4800A, it can be animated in a large wavelength region, so it can be used for the healing of thick movie resins. qualities that are absent in. And there is no odor after treating, so it appropriates for making printing inks for food product packaging.
- Benzil used as pharmaceutical resources, natural synthesis intermediates and also ultraviolet healing agents, and also used as chemicals.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy benzil, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Application of Benzil
Phenytoin (Sodium Phenytoin) chemical name is 5,5-diphenyl-2,4-imidazolidinedione sodium salt, also known as dalendine sodium, is the drug of choice for anti-epileptic grand mal and localized seizures, commonly used in Anti-epileptic, anti-arrhythmic, anti-trigeminal neuralgia, anti-mild hypertension. The main synthesis method of phenytoin sodium: benzaldehyde is catalyzed by vitamin B1 to undergo benzoin condensation to obtain benzoin, and benzoin is oxidized to prepare benzophenone, which is reacted with urea under alkaline conditions to obtain phenytoin, and finally phenytoin and hydrogen Sodium oxide is salified to obtain phenytoin sodium. Benzoin is synthesized from benzaldehyde under the catalysis of vitamin B1, and then oxidized with ferric chloride to obtain benzoin.
Benzophenone can be used to prepare inks. Ink is an indispensable chemical raw material in the field of printing technology. Ultraviolet light-curing (UV) ink refers to the ink that uses ultraviolet light of different wavelengths and energies to make the ink film and dry under the irradiation of ultraviolet light. Using different ultraviolet spectra, different energy can be generated to polymerize monomers in different ink binders into polymers, so the color film of UV ink has good mechanical and chemical properties. Therefore, light-curable offset printing ink is a direction worthy of research in the industry.
A light-curing offset printing ink is composed of the following components in parts by weight: 40-50 parts of epoxy acrylic resin, 20-25 parts of polyester acrylic resin, 18-20 parts of trimethylolpropane triacrylate, and tripropylene glycol 55-60 parts of diacrylate, 10-12 parts of benzophenone, 8-9 parts of benzophenone, 5-6 parts of methyldiethanolamine, and 48-55 parts of magenta. According to the following weight ratio: epoxy acrylic resin 40 kg, polyester acrylic resin 25 kg, trimethylolpropane triacrylate 20 kg, tripropylene glycol diacrylate 55 kg, benzophenone 12 kg, diphenylethylene diacrylate 9 kg of ketone, 5 kg of methyldiethanolamine, and 55 kg of magenta to make light-curing offset printing ink. When printing, the drying speed is fast, the printing is clear, and the water resistance, solvent resistance and wear resistance are better than traditional light-curing offset printing ink.
Preparation of Benzil
Preparation of diphenyl ethylenedione by ketone acetate oxidation:
In a 100mL three-necked round-bottomed flask, add different amounts of benzoin, 10mL glacial acetic acid, powdered ammonium nitrate and 2% copper acetate solution in turn, add a few grains of zeolite, install a reflux condenser, slowly heat and reflux on asbestos mesh, thin layer chromatography The reaction was followed by the method to complete the reaction (dichloromethane was used as the developing solvent). The reaction mixture was cooled to 50-60° C., poured into 10 mL of cold water with stirring, and benzophenone crystals were precipitated. Suction filtration, fully washed with cold water, and pressed to dryness as much as possible to obtain a crude product. Recrystallize with 75% ethanol for 1 to 2 times to obtain yellow needle-like crystals, that is, pure diphenylethanedione.
Benzil Supplier and Manufacturer
As a benzil supplier and manufacturer with a strict standard product quality system certificate, Zhishang Chemical has long been providing the best benzil raw materials to customers all over the world.
Over the years, relying on professional team experience and customer-centric team concept to meet customer needs in a timely manner, our company enjoys a high reputation in the world. At present, our company has served more than 6,000 customers and has established long-term cooperative relations with customers from many countries.
If you have a demand for benzil and related products, please contact our service staff Zhishang Chemical – White directly, and we will provide you with high-quality products at the best price.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide the best price and high-quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensure its quality.
* The packing also can be according to the customers` requirement.
* Any inquiries will be replied to within 24 hours.
* We provide a Commerical Invoices, Packing Lists, Bills of loading, COA, Health certificates, and Origin certificates. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
* The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
* Product has any problem can return.