Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate CAS 183476-82-6
Factory Supply Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate CAS 183476-82-6 with Best Price
- Appearance: Yellow liquid
- Purity: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate Supplier & Manufacturer
Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate: The Complete Guide
Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate for Sale
|Tetrahexyldecylascorbate; Ascorbyl tetra-2-hexyldecanoate
|Cosmetic raw materials; Pharmaceutical raw materials; Organic raw materials
What is Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate?
Tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate is a derivative of L-ascorbic acid, which has good antioxidant properties and high chemical stability. This chemical is less irritating to human skin, and has good permeability and lipophilicity. It is usually used as a cosmetic additive. It has the functions of anti-aging skin, promoting the growth of human fibroblasts, and preventing skin aging. Ideal raw material for skin care cosmetics. In addition, the derivative easily penetrates into the skin, exists in the cell membrane, and has no obvious irritation to the skin.
Tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate has numerous functions as a cosmetic component, consisting of skin lightening, advertising collagen synthesis as well as preventing lipid peroxidation. As a vitamin C derivative, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate is stable at heats and Also has excellent solubility in oils. Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate has exceptional skin Absorption, as well as is decayed into cost-free vitamin C in the skin to recognize physical features. Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate is approved as a drug-like energetic in Japan (at a focus of 3%) and also is additionally signed up as an energetic ic ingredient for skin lightening (at a focus of 2%) in Korea.
AT2H is an oil-soluble vitamin C derivative, which has anti-oxidation, melanin restraint and whitening impacts. It has high stability and is not quickly oxidized. The effect is similar to VC, and also it is easy to be absorbed by the skin , as well as the absorption price is 16.5 times that of water-soluble vitamin C. Suggested dosage: 0.05%-1%.
Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate Uses
- An oil-soluble vitamin C derivative with antioxidant, melanin-inhibiting and also whitening impacts. Similar to VC, it is quickly soaked up by the skin, as well as the absorption price is 16.5 times that of water-soluble vitamin C.
- As a vitamin C acquired, it is secure at high temperatures and also has excellent skin absorption. Ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate can be decayed into totally free vitamin C in the skin, so as to accomplish physical features.
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate is suitable for 6 kinds of skin: tolerant skin, completely dry skin, pigmented skin, company skin, oily skin, as well as old and wrinkly skin.
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate is utilized in cosmetics as an antioxidant, whitening representative, blemish eliminator and also cream. This ingredient is a vitamin C by-product that can hinder the activity of tyrosinase.
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate is a derivative of L-Ascorbic acid (A786990) located in topicals and also cosmetics as a skin moisturizer. Its addition in cosmetics is credited to its greater security compared to the parent kind.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Application of Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate
Vitamin C has the effect of preventing and curing ascorbic acid, so it is also called ascorbic acid, which is a water-soluble vitamin. Natural vitamin C exists in fresh fruits (apples, oranges and kiwis, etc.) and vegetables (tomatoes, cucumbers and cabbage, etc.). Due to the lack of the key enzyme in the last step of vitamin C biosynthesis, that is, L-gulonate-1,4-lactone oxidase (GLO), the human body must ingest vitamin C from food.
As one of the antioxidants with the highest content in the epidermis and dermis, vitamin C is also very rich in functions and is a classic ingredient in common cosmetics on the market. However, pure vitamin C has many disadvantages, including poor skin feel, strong irritation, poor absorption, etc. In order to solve these shortcomings, researchers have developed a series of vitamin C derivatives, among which tetrahexyldecanol Ascorbic acid ester is a very common vitamin C derivative in the production of cosmetics. It is a fat-soluble derivative developed by Nikko Chemical. From its own nature, it is easier to be absorbed by the body and can even penetrate into the dermis. Its main functions include promoting collagen regeneration, anti-inflammation, inhibiting melanin production, anti-oxidation and so on.
It should be noted that, in terms of efficacy, derivatives are generally inferior to pure vitamin C. The key to derivatives is stability, ease of use, and mildness to the skin. Tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate has excellent skin absorption, and can be decomposed into free vitamin C in the skin to realize physiological functions; and its irritation is not strong, and its use range is relatively wide. It can be used with other antioxidant or peptide products. May have better effect.
The Main Properties of Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate
- Excellent transdermal absorption ability.
- Inhibition of intracellular Tyrosinase activity and melanin production.
- Reduce the damage caused by ultraviolet radiation to cells/DNA (anti ultraviolet/anti stress).
- Prevent Lipid peroxidation and skin aging (antioxidant).
- Has good solubility in commonly used cosmetic oils.
- SOD like activity (antioxidant).
- Collagen synthesis and collagen protection (anti aging).
- Stable for heat and oxidation.
Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate Supplier and Manufacturer
As a ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate supplier and manufacturer with a strict standard product quality system certificate, Zhishang Chemical has long been providing the best ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate raw materials to customers all over the world.
Over the years, relying on professional team experience and customer-centric team concept to meet customer needs in a timely manner, our company enjoys a high reputation in the world. At present, our company has served more than 6,000 customers and has established long-term cooperative relations with customers from many countries.
If you have a demand for ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate and related products, please contact our service staff Zhishang Chemical – White directly, and we will provide you with high-quality products at the best price.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide the best price and high-quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensure its quality.
* The packing also can be according to the customers` requirement.
* Any inquiries will be replied to within 24 hours.
* We provide a Commerical Invoices, Packing Lists, Bills of loading, COA, Health certificates, and Origin certificates. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
* The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
* Product has any problem can return.