Model No.: X-CAS 129499-78-1
Application:: Cosmetic Raw Materials
CAS No.:: 129499-78-1
Names:: ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE
Purity:: More Than 98.0%
Boiling Point:: 717.5ºC At 760mmHg
Refractive Index:: 1.67
Vapour Pressure:: 8.94E-24mmHg At 25°C
Packaging: 1kg or 5kg per bag, aluminum foil bag with inner polyethylene bag
Productivity: 100000kg per month
Place of Origin: Shandong, China (Mainland)
Supply Ability: in stock
Certificate: ISO CE
HS Code: 2936270090
1) L-Ascorbic Acid 2-Glucoside is a kind of natural vitamin C containing stable glucose sector, which makes vitamin C act as an much more convenient and effective ingredient in cosmetics. After using cream and emulsion with L-Ascorbic Acid 2-Glucoside ingredient on the skin, L-Ascorbic Acid 2-Glucoside can be hydrolyzed by α-glucosidase, an enzyme existing in the membrane of skin cells. Vitamin C can be released in its active form in this process and results in significant effects, preventing skin from UV hurt and ageing and making skin much healthier and brighter.
2) Compared with other vitamin C derivatives, L-Ascorbic Acid 2-Glucoside is highly stable in solution even at high temperatures, low pH and in the presence of metal ions, it has superior formulation stability and resolvability that essentially resists discoloration and degradation of vitamin C in Cosmetics, while retaining all the biologic activity.
3) L-Ascorbic Acid 2-Glucoside is available for fading skin color, reducing age spots and freckle pigmentation. It can be used for not only whitening, but also brightening dull complexion, anti- aging, protecting skin in the sunscreen products.
White crystalline powder
Clarity of water solution
Transparency, colorless, none suspended matters
Free ascorbic acid
Loss on drying
Bacteria:≤300cfu/g ; Fungus:≤100cfu/g
1. Brightening skin : Suppress the melanin formation , A2G turn to vitamin C into the skin cells, inhibit coning neuraminidase activity to significantly reduce the melanin formation.
2. Anti- UV damage: Inhibition of ultraviolet radiation damage in cells.
3.Anti- aging : Promote the synthesis of collagen.
Q1: Can I get some samples?
A: Yes, we can supply the free sample, but the shipping cost be paid by customers.
Q2: How to start orders or make payments?
A: Proforma invoice will be sent first after confirmation of order, enclosed our bank information. Payment by T/T, Western Union or Paypal.
Q3: How to confirm the Product Quality before placing orders?
A:You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
We strictly complying with ISO9001 and ISO 2000 standard in manufacturing process, our lab and workshop tightly in accordance with GMP standard.
1.Cooperate with research institutions, we strictly control the process from raw material to finished product.
2.The customer comes first, we provide reasonable price, high quality product and prompt shipment.
3.We can send the goods to your delivery address directly. It is relatively safe and fast. We have ready goods in stock.
4.Quick and clear response to customers questions.
5.Warm after sale service, we will help to solve the problems in your usage.
6.We could make our price discount if you place a substantial order with us.
1> Cosmetic Raw Materials: Cosmetics is a variety of raw materials through a reasonable deployment of processing from the compound mixture. Cosmetics with a wide range of raw materials, different performance. According to the raw material properties and uses of cosmetics, can be divided into matrix materials and auxiliary raw materials in two categories. The former is a class of cosmetics in the main raw materials, cosmetics in the possession of a large proportion of the cosmetics play a major role in the role of the material. The latter is the formation of cosmetics, stability or to give color, smell and other characteristics of the role of these substances in the cosmetic formula is not used, but it is extremely important. Cosmetics are natural, synthetic or extracted from the role of different substances as raw materials, by heating, mixing and emulsification and other production processes processed from the chemical mixture.
2> Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients(API): API refers to the raw materials in the production of various types of preparations, which is the active ingredient in powder,crystal and paste for medicine use through chemical synthesis,plant extract, and preparations of biotechnology institute.It is one substance or mixture during the medicine making period uut it can not be taken directly by patients.
3> Fragrance And Spices: Spice is a substance that can be scented by smelling or scented by taste, and is the raw material for the preparation of the fragrance. Spices are an important part of fine chemicals, it is composed of natural spices, synthetic spices and single fragrance.
4> Organic Raw Material: Intermediates are also known as organic intermediates. The use of coal tar or petroleum products as raw materials to produce dyes, pesticides, pharmaceuticals, resins, additives, and other intermediates.
5> Chemicals Used In Paints: Paint, the traditional Chinese name is paint. So-called coating is coated on the surface of the object that be protected or be adornment, and with the continuous film coating to form strong adhesion, usually in resin, or oil, or emulsion is given priority to, add or not add pigment, filler, add the corresponding additives, organic solvents or water preparation of viscous liquid.