Aniline CAS 62-53-3
Factory Supply Aniline CAS 62-53-3 with Best Price
- Appearance: Yellow liquid
- Purity: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: Aniline Supplier & Manufacturer
Aniline: The Complete Guide
Aniline for Sale
|Other Name:||Aniline solution; Amino-benzen; Aminophen|
|Type:||Pesticide intermediates; Organic raw materials|
What is Aniline?
Aniline is commonly referred to as “aniline oil”. One of the most important aromatic amines. Chemical formula C6H5NH2. Molecular weight 93.13. Colorless oily combustible liquid. The specific gravity is 1.022 (20/20 ° C). The boiling point is 184-186 ° C. The refractive index is 1.5863. Exposure to air gradually oxidizes to brownish. Has an unique odor. Harmful! Somewhat soluble in water, quickly soluble in alcohol as well as ether. It is alkaline and kinds salt with hydrochloric acid, sulfuric acid, nitric acid, and so on. The chemical homes are vibrant, as well as it is very easy to undergo replacement responses such as oxidation, diazotization (NaNO2/HCl), alkylation and acylation (acetic acid, acetic anhydride, acid halide).
Aniline remedy is alkaline and quickly creates salts with acids. The hydrogen atom on the amino team can be replaced by a hydrocarbon team or an acyl group to create additional or tertiary aniline as well as acyl aniline. When the substitution response is executed, the ortho- and also para-substituted items are generally generated. Respond with nitrous acid to produce diazonium salt, from which a series of benzene derivatives and also azo compounds can be made.
- Aniline is an important resources for the manufacturing of chemicals. It can be originated from N-alkylaniline, alkylaniline, o-nitroaniline, o-phenylenediamine, phenylhydrazine, cyclohexylamine, and so on. Pesticides triazophos, pyridazinphos, quinthion, herbicides alachlor, acetochlor, Intermediates of butachlor, hexazinone, imidazoquinone, etc.
- A slim, colorless oil obtained by decreasing benzene with iron filings in the presence of hydrochloric or acetic acid, complied with by seclusion of aniline by distillation. A little soluble in water, quickly soluble in ethanol, ether, benzene. Aniline is the basis for many dyes used to improve solution sensitivity.
- Used as a weak base, it can speed up quickly hydrolyzed salts of trivalent and also tetravalent aspects (Fe3+, Al3+, Cr3+) in the form of hydroxides, and separate them from salts of difficultly hydrolyzed divalent components (Mn2+). In microcrystalline evaluation, it is utilized to analyze aspects (Cu, Mg, Ni, Carbon Monoxide, Zn, Cd, Mo, W, V). Examinations for halogens, chromates, vanadates, nitrites as well as carboxylic acids. solvent. Organic synthesis, color production.
- Aniline is used in the manufacture of dyes, drugs, varnishes, materials, photographic chemicals, fragrances, footwear blacks, herbicides, as well as fungicides. It is also used in vulcanizing rubber and also as a solvent. It is located in coal tar as well as is produced by the completely dry purification of indigo. It is additionally produced by the biodegradation of numerous pesticides. Aniline is a metabolite of numerous hazardous substances, such as nitrobenzene, phenacetin, and also phenylhydroxylamine.
- Aniline is just one of the most crucial intermediates in the color industry, and it is additionally the major resources for medicine, rubber accelerators, as well as anti-aging representatives. It can likewise be made use of to make seasonings, varnishes, and nitroglycerins. Aniline is utilized in the manufacture of dyes, pharmaceuticals, materials, varnishes, perfumes, vulcanized rubber as well as even solvents. Dangerous as well as unsafe materials affecting early life stages of marine animals. According to the United State Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Environmental and also Food Contaminants, Alcohol Consumption Water Contaminant Candidate Compound 3 (CCL3).
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy aniline, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Application of Aniline
Aniline is an important raw material for the dye industry. It has played an important role in the development of the artificial dye industry. In 1856, the 18-year-old British chemist Pan Qin extracted aniline from coal tar, added potassium dichromate, and found a black precipitate by accident. This was the first artificial dye, which was called aniline violet at that time, because It turns purple in alcohol. This is an ideal dye that is wash-fast, light-fast, durable and brilliantly coloured. Pan Qin opened the first artificial dye factory after obtaining the British patent, and first sold artificial dyes. Coal tar was a kind of waste before, but Pan Qin’s invention turned coal tar from waste into treasure. Indigo is a blue natural vegetable dye that is processed from the indigo plant. In 1870, the German chemist Bayer first completed the industrial production of indigo, which was also produced by using aniline as the main raw material and co-heating monochloroacetic acid, followed by alkali fusion oxidation and other reactions. Aniline is also used to prepare basic fuchsin dyes that dye wool, silk, and cotton fabrics in purple. It is also used to prepare the oxidation dye nigrosine. The latter is also called Anilin black, or Jingyuan, which is characterized by being washable and light-resistant. Soak fur and cotton fabrics in aniline hydrochloride and oxidize with an oxidizing agent such as sodium chlorate to form aniline black on the surface of the fabric. Excessive oxidation is blue-black and brittle, while under-oxidation is greenish. Aniline is also the basic raw material of sulfonamide drugs. Aniline is first sulfonated to produce p-aminobenzenesulfonic acid, and then derived from it to make various sulfa drugs. Aniline is also an important raw material for some synthetic resins, and is also used as a rubber vulcanization accelerator.
Aniline series intermediates and dyes include: 2,6-diethylaniline N-acetaniline, p-butylaniline, o-phenylenediamine, diphenylamine, diazoaminobenzene, 4,4′-diaminotriphenyl Methane, 4,4’diaminodiphenylcyclohexylmethane, N,N-dimethylaniline, N-ethylaniline, N,N-diethylaniline, N,N-dipropylaniline, p-ethylaniline Aminophenol, p-aminoacetophenone, 4,4′-diethylaminobenzophenone, 4-(p-aminobenzene)butyric acid, p-nitroaniline, N-nitrosodiphenylamine, β-acetanilide , 1,4-diphenylsemicarbazide, 2-phenylindole, p-aniline, N-formanilide, N-benzanilide, N-acetanilide, 2,4,6-trichloroaniline , p-iodoaniline, 1-aniline-3-methyl-5-pyrazolone, hydroquinone, dicyclohexylamine, 2-(N-methylanilino)propionitrile, 3-(N-ethyl Anilino)propionitrile, 2-(N-ethylanilino)ethanol, p-aminoazobenzene, phenylhydrazine, monophenylurea, diphenylurea, p-thiocyanatoaniline, 4,4’diphenyl Methane diisocyanate, polyphenyl polymethyl polyisocyanate, 4-aminoacetanilide, N-methyl-N-(β-hydroxyethyl)aniline, N-methyl-N(β-chloroethyl)aniline, N,N-dimethyl-p-phenylenediamine, N,N,N’,N’-tetramethyl-p-phenylenediamine, N,N-diethyl-p-phenylenediamine, 4,4′-methylenebis (N,N-diethylaniline, phenylthiourea, diphenylthiourea, p-aminobenzenesulfonic acid, 4,4’diaminodiphenylmethanebenzoquinone, N,N-diethanolaniline, acetoacetyl Aniline, p-aminophenol, N-ethylbenzylaniline, N-methylformanilide, N-methylacetanilide, p-bromoacetanilide, bis(p-aminocyclohexyl)methane, phenylhydrazone diphenylcarbazone, Acetophenone phenylhydrazone, aniline-2,4-disulfonic acid, p-aminoazobenzene-4’sulfonic acid, phenylhydrazine-4-sulfonic acid, thioacetanilide, 2-methylindole, 2,3 -Dimethylindole, N-methyl-2-phenylindole.
Laboratory Separation Method of Toluene, Aniline, Phenol, Benzoic acid
First pass the mixture into NaHCO3 solution to separate benzoic acid. Then through NaOH solution, phenol can be separated. Adding hydrochloric acid can separate aniline. Finally toluene remains.
- Add NaHCO3 solution, benzoic acid enters the water phase, toluene, aniline, and phenol are in the organic phase, separate the liquids to obtain sodium benzoate, add some HCl and then separate the liquids to obtain benzoic acid.
- Add NaOH solution, phenol enters the water phase, aniline and toluene are in the organic phase, separate to obtain sodium phenate, add some HCl and then separate to obtain phenol.
- Add HCl solution, aniline becomes ammonium salt soluble in water, toluene is in the organic phase, add NaOH solution after liquid separation and aniline comes out again and you are successful.
Aniline Supplier and Manufacturer
As a aniline supplier and manufacturer with a strict standard product quality system certificate, Zhishang Chemical has long been providing the best aniline raw materials to customers all over the world.
Over the years, relying on professional team experience and customer-centric team concept to meet customer needs in a timely manner, our company enjoys a high reputation in the world. At present, our company has served more than 6,000 customers and has established long-term cooperative relations with customers from many countries.
If you have a demand for aniline and related products, please contact our service staff Zhishang Chemical – White directly, and we will provide you with high-quality products at the best price.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide the best price and high-quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensure its quality.
* The packing also can be according to the customers` requirement.
* Any inquiries will be replied to within 24 hours.
* We provide a Commerical Invoices, Packing Lists, Bills of loading, COA, Health certificates, and Origin certificates. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
* The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
* Product has any problem can return.