Ammonium Sulfate CAS 7783-20-2
Factory Supply Ammonium Sulfate CAS 7783-20-2 with Best Price
- Appearance: White powder
- Assay: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: Ammonium Sulfate Supplier & Manufacturer
Ammonium Sulfate: The Complete Guide
Ammonium Sulfate for Sale
|Chemical Name:||Ammonium Sulfate|
|Other Name:||Ammonium lauryl sulfate; Ammoniumsulfate; Ammnium sulphate|
|Type:||Food additives; Inorganic salt; Pharmaceutical raw materials; Organic raw materials|
What is Ammonium Sulfate?
Ammonium sulfate, also known as ammonium sulphate, is the earliest nitrogen plant food produced and also used in your home as well as abroad. It is generally considered as a basic nitrogen plant food, with a nitrogen web content between 20% as well as 30%. Ammonium sulfate is a salt of solid acid and weak base, as well as its aqueous remedy is acidic. Ammonium sulfate is a nitrogen plant food and an acidic fertilizer in not natural plant foods. Long-lasting solitary usage will certainly cause dirt acidification and also solidifying, and needs to be improved. Ammonium sulfate can not be made use of in the manufacturing of natural fertilizers. Moreover, acidic plant foods can not be utilized along with alkaline plant foods, as double hydrolysis can conveniently lead to loss of fertilizer efficiency.
In the 1960s, ammonium sulfate was the primary variety of nitrogen fertilizer as well as one of the main sources of sulfur, a nutrient element for crops. It was first neutralized with ammonia as well as sulfuric acid, however later on the proportion of spin-off ammonium sulfate is raising, as well as currently it basically comes from other industry byproducts, such as coking market, caprolactam, sulfuric acid tail gas desulfurization, nuclear power plant desulfurization, acrylonitrile and Methyl methacrylate, zinc oxide and other by-products. The byproduct ammonium sulfate adheres to the principle of “utilizing waste to treat waste”, recognizes the detailed utilization of waste, as well as achieves the purpose of power saving and emission decrease. Especially with the technical advancement of the ammonia desulfurization task, the output of ammonium sulfate, a spin-off of desulfurization in nuclear power plant, will certainly raise considerably in the future.
Pure ammonium sulfate is a white crystal, as well as it begins to decay into ammonia as well as ammonium bisulfate when it is heated up to 100 ° C. ethanol and acetone. Ammonium sulfate is a from a physical standpoint acidic quick-acting nitrogen plant food, which is typically ideal for wheat, corn, rice, cotton, pleasant potato, hemp, fruit trees, vegetables as well as various other plants.
For dirt, ammonium sulfate is most appropriate for neutral and alkaline dirts, yet except acidic dirts. It is additionally utilized as analytical reagent (precipitant, covering up representative), sustaining electrolyte in electrochemical analysis, microbial society tool and ammonium salt prep work.
Ammonium Sulfate Uses in Printing and Dyeing
- As ground color resist for reactive dyes
The most widely used resist for reactive dye ground color resist printing is acid resist. Because reactive dyes contain active groups, they can bond with the hydroxyl group (-OH) on the cotton fiber molecules. However, the bonding of dyestuffs to the bases on cotton fibers must be carried out in an alkaline medium. The commonly used alkaline agent is baking soda. When the fabric is pad-dyeed with reactive dyes, baking soda is added to the dye solution. During the drying and steaming process, baking soda is decomposed by heating (above 90°C) to form soda ash. At this time, the pH of the medium is From the original 8.4 to about 10.5-11, the binding force between the dye and cotton fiber is the largest. Therefore, under acidic conditions, dyes and cotton fibers do not bond, so that the purpose of anti-dyeing can be achieved. Therefore, printing the anti-white paste of acid agent or acid release agent on the white cloth can neutralize the alkali agent that the reactive dye depends on to fix the color, and prevent the dye from combining with the cotton fiber to lose color. There are many kinds of acid agents and acid release agents that can be applied, including ammonium chloride, ammonium sulfate, aluminum sulfate, tartaric acid, etc., and ammonium sulfate is the most commonly used.
- As an auxiliary agent for acid dyes in hair dyeing
Several kinds of acid dyes dye wool, and the color is often difficult to be uniform. If an appropriate amount of ammonium sulfate is added to the dyeing solution as a dyeing aid, this difficulty can be overcome.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy ammonium sulfate, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Application of Ammonium Sulfate
The main use of ammonium sulfate is as plant food in alkaline soil. In the soil, ammonium ions are launched as well as create a percentage of acid, minimizing the pH balance of the dirt, and supplying crucial nitrogen for plant growth. The major disadvantage of using ammonium sulfate is that its nitrogen content is less than that of ammonium nitrate, which will boost the transportation expense.
It is also utilized as an agricultural spray aide for water-soluble pesticides, herbicides and fungicides. There, its feature is to incorporate iron and also calcium cations that exist in well water and plant cells. As an aide of 2,4-D (amine), glyphosate and ammonium glyphosate herbicides, it is especially effective.
Ammonium sulfate precipitation is a common technique for healthy protein rainfall and filtration. With the boost of ionic stamina of the option, the solubility of protein in the option decreases. Because of its ionic residential or commercial properties, ammonium sulfate is very soluble in water, so it can “saltout” healthy protein by rainfall. Because of the high dielectric constant of water, the dissociation salt ions of cationic ammonium and anionic sulfate are quickly dissolved in the hydrated covering of water molecules. The relevance of this substance in the filtration of compounds comes from its capacity to become more hydrated compared to reasonably more non-polar molecules. As a result, the required non-polar particles coalesce and speed up from the option in a concentrated form. This technique is called salting out and requires the use of high focus salt that can be accurately liquified in the aqueous mix. The percent of salt used is contrasted to the maximum concentration of soluble salt in the mix. As a result, although this approach requires high focus to function, including a large quantity of salt (more than 100%) will certainly likewise make the remedy supersaturated, so salt debris will pollute non-polar debris. High salt concentration can be attained by adding or raising the focus of ammonium sulfate in the solution, to ensure that protein separation can be accomplished according to the reduction of healthy protein solubility; This splitting up can be accomplished by centrifugation. Ammonium sulfate precipitation is the outcome of reduced solubility as opposed to healthy protein denaturation, so the precipitated protein can be dissolved by using standard barrier option. Ammonium sulfate rainfall provides a hassle-free and also simple approach to separate facility healthy protein blends.
In the analysis of rubber latex, unstable fats are assessed by precipitating the rubber with 35% ammonium sulfate solution, leaving a clear liquid from which the volatile fats are restored with sulfuric acid and afterwards distilled by heavy steam. As opposed to the common rainfall innovation using acetic acid, discerning rainfall making use of ammonium sulfate will certainly not interfere with the determination of volatile fatty acids.
Production Methods of Ammonium Sulfate
- Neutralization method: ammonia and sulfuric acid react in a saturated crystallizer (under vacuum or normal pressure) to form ammonium sulfate crystals, which are separated by a centrifuge, and the filter cake is dried to obtain the product, and the mother liquor is returned to the saturated crystallizer. The reaction is a strong exothermic reaction, and the heat of reaction is used to evaporate the water brought in by sulfuric acid or intentionally added to control the temperature. In the normal pressure saturated crystallizer, a large amount of air can be blown into the reaction material to remove the heat of reaction. The method of washing coke oven gas or ammonia in coal gas with sulfuric acid to prepare ammonium sulfate also belongs to the neutralization method.
- Gypsum method: Natural gypsum or by-product gypsum reacts with ammonium carbonate solution to generate calcium carbonate precipitate and ammonium sulfate solution, and the calcium carbonate is separated by filtration. The ammonium sulfate solution is evaporated and crystallized, filtered with a centrifuge, and the filter cake is dried to obtain the product, and the mother liquor is returned to the evaporator. In areas that lack sulfur resources but have natural or by-product gypsum resources, this method can solve the sulfur resources in the production of ammonium sulfate, and the by-product calcium carbonate can be used to produce cement. The disadvantage is high energy consumption. If the by-produced ammonium sulfate mother liquor in the production of caprolactam etc. needs to be made into a solid product, the method is the same as the latter process of this method.
After filtration, separation and concentration, the crystal product can be obtained. The by-products can be used to make cement. The disadvantage of this method is high energy consumption.
- Recover sulfur dioxide from the tail gas produced by sulfuric acid to produce ammonium sulfate: wash the tail gas containing sulfur dioxide with ammonia water to generate ammonium sulfite and ammonium bisulfite solution, then acidify the solution with sulfuric acid, and liquefy the released sulfur dioxide to prepare liquid sulfur dioxide product, or return to the sulfuric acid factory to make acid, and the remaining concentrated ammonium sulfate solution is evaporated and crystallized to dry the product.
Ammonium Sulfate Suppliers and Manufacturers
As a ammonium sulfate supplier and manufacturer with a strict standard product quality system certificate, Zhishang Chemical has long been providing the best ammonium sulfate raw materials to customers all over the world.
Over the years, relying on professional team experience and customer-centric team concept to meet customer needs in a timely manner, our company enjoys a high reputation in the world. At present, our company has served more than 6,000 customers and has established long-term cooperative relations with customers from many countries.
If you have a demand for ammonium sulfate and related products, please contact our service staff Zhishang Chemical – White directly, and we will provide you with high-quality products at the best price.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide the best price and high-quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensure its quality.
* The packing also can be according to the customers` requirement.
* Any inquiries will be replied to within 24 hours.
* We provide a Commerical Invoices, Packing Lists, Bills of loading, COA, Health certificates, and Origin certificates. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
* The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
* Product has any problem can return.